+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
If my ECAS never changed to state " Medical Received" but the tracking number provided by the doctor shows "received and a signed receipt in Ottawa"

Could they (CIC) have missed placed the documents?

Its been since late February. Should I ask the doctor to mail the medical results again?

No PPR till now.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Arsenal said:
If my ECAS never changed to state " Medical Received" but the tracking number provided by the doctor shows "received and a signed receipt in Ottawa"

Its been since late February. Should I ask the doctor to mail the medical results again?

No PPR till now.
just my opinion l think if something was missing in your file they'll ask for it.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Arsenal said:

No PPR till now.
I have seen cases in which ecas was never updated about medicals. I too sent my medicals on march 28th and the tracking number provided by the doctor shows "received and a signed receipt in Ottawa"

Did you ask them why medicals were not updated on ecas?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Mine either... actually my eCAS only got changed until NY received the results from Ottawa... after that NY also requested some documents and that was not reflected in eCAS... so I do not think they update that too often...

Arsenal said:

No PPR till now.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
My e-case too only got changed once.That is when my case was transfered to the LA consulate e-case never said anything about my medical.I only new that my Medicals was recieved and entered by IMS Ottawa after an e-mail inquiry.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
dnataraj said:
Rasco

Can you tell us whom did you email and what was the reply?
My files were still with Buffalo at the the time.re-buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
Thank you for the information.

The medical results for you and your spouse were just entered by Immigration Medical Services in Ottawa. It may take an additional few weeks for your daughter's results to be matched to your file.

A note has been placed in your file . We will notify you if you need anything further

Regards.

I took off some parts of the e-mail.

boshu

Jun 19, 2009
edmpnp said:
It depands case to case nomally 2-4 months, but I am waiting for last six (6) months
I did my medical on April 18th 2009, haven't heard anything from Buffalo yet. My Colleague did his medical (+ family)
around the same time and they are already done (got PR on 12th June). I know guys who are waiting over
9 months after the medicals and still no news. So it really depends.

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
i am also for the tread waiting of PPR. my medical exam submitted was last april 08, 09. until now im just waiting for the response of CEM.

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
I did my medical May 22nd 2009.
My case is with CHC Singapore.
My eCas is still "In Process" as of today (exact one month after my medical).
Anyone has similar timeline with CHC Singapore, please share.

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
Look at this:

Back in March I checked the mail carrier tracking website using the tracking number that it was given to me by the MD office and it was signed by a "Name"

Today I checked the same tracking number, but the receipt was signed by a different name.

Everything else in the PDF file that was generated is the same, except the signed name !!!!

Someone try to solve this with me !!

mani001

May 12, 2009
Anybody have some idea on this ?

I sent my CIC application in March 2009 and recieved medical request in June 2009 . When I submit my application at CIC in March 2009 the PCC from States in US are already more than 3 months that is the PCC were given in the month of Oct 2008. CIC has not mentioned about the PPCs so far. Will it be better to get a new PCC and send it to CIC in advance to avoid delays ? What is the chance that CIC will ask to send new PCC due to PCC being expired at the time of submitting the application ? Thanks for Help .

Regards
Mani

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
Mani,

With regards to the PCC expiry date, it's entirely up to the CIC officer to decide whether he/she needs the uptodate one or he/she just happy with your current one even though it already expire.
It is down to luck sometime.