Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
Thanks alot please pray for me and all of the persons

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
Hi Merge,

Our timeline is very close. My medical was forwarded to CEM last April 13, 2009. I called them three weeks ago to re-confirm the date , just to be sure. Also, just a while ago, I went to my bank to confirm whether the Manager's Check for the ROPR fee has been reversed already (meaning credited already).

Any yes, like you, still no PPR until now. In my case, the normal processing time they stated in the AOR was until October 4, 2009. I just wanted to be sure that they got all the original documents and payment that I sent via courier.

Working back on the date, and knowing that the waiting time after sending the passport is 6 weeks, the latest date for me to get PPR is sometime August.

At this point, I am way pass the 2 months where they normally should have sent the PPR.

I just hope it comes soon.

Cheers!

merge said:
i am also for the tread waiting of PPR. my medical exam submitted was last april 08, 09. until now im just waiting for the response of CEM.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
edo-san said:
Hi Merge,

Our timeline is very close. My medical was forwarded to CEM last April 13, 2009. I called them three weeks ago to re-confirm the date , just to be sure. Also, just a while ago, I went to my bank to confirm whether the Manager's Check for the ROPR fee has been reversed already (meaning credited already).

Any yes, like you, still no PPR until now. In my case, the normal processing time they stated in the AOR was until October 4, 2009. I just wanted to be sure that they got all the original documents and payment that I sent via courier.

Working back on the date, and knowing that the waiting time after sending the passport is 6 weeks, the latest date for me to get PPR is sometime August.

At this point, I am way pass the 2 months where they normally should have sent the PPR.

I just hope it comes soon.

Cheers!

merge said:
i am also for the tread waiting of PPR. my medical exam submitted was last april 08, 09. until now im just waiting for the response of CEM.
It's not october 4 2009 yet LOL

edo-san

Mar 30, 2009
I realise that too....October 4 is still a little far away. That is what usually grounds me when I feel sick of waiting...(just sometimes). I guess its just harder when all you can do is wait, but when you step back and realise that they are still within the processing period, it neutralises the feeling. LOL

Cheers!

Bety

Jun 21, 2009
Just got the PPR 1 month + 2 days after the medical date.
Singapore CHC seems to process faster than other CHCs whereelse.

Arsenal

May 15, 2009
Here is an update (not really):

I got an e-mail from CIC office:

"We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete." Buffalo

I sent them the FBI stuff. I moved to the US 1 month after I turned 18. I never went home for more than 2 month since then. I also got them PCC from my home country. I am from a small country, and I am sure there is no more than 1 person that have my first name. middle name and last name.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
Arsenal said:
Here is an update (not really):

I got an e-mail from CIC office:

"We have requested background information from other government offices(s). Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete." Buffalo

I sent them the FBI stuff. I moved to the US 1 month after I turned 18. I never went home for more than 2 month since then. I also got them PCC from my home country. I am from a small country, and I am sure there is no more than 1 person that have my first name. middle name and last name.
Background check is the last thing that should happen to someone...cos you just absolutely dont know when they will be able to check that freaking background check....but now the thing is to only wait....Good Luck Arsenal..!!