+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting for PPR after sending the replacement x-rays. God knows when it's gonna come. I have 20 days left to vacate my apartment. NEVER NEVER take things for granted. Grrrr...

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Tapak said:
Still waiting for PPR after sending the replacement x-rays. God knows when it's gonna come. I have 20 days left to vacate my apartment. NEVER NEVER take things for granted. Grrrr...
Whoooooo I'm with you on this one NEVER NEVER take things for granted.

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
My medicals were received on the 3rd July as per the postal tracking system.
And my online status was changed to 'Medical results have been received. ' on 27th July. The application is being handled by New York office.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
druckers said:
My medicals were received on the 3rd July as per the postal tracking system.
And my online status was changed to 'Medical results have been received. ' on 27th July. The application is being handled by New York office.
That's an auspicious change druckers :) Your PPR letter will be in your mailbox any moment. Good Luck!!

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
I got the request for Passports today. Letter dated 6th August and handled at NY office. Letter states that I need to submit the passports within 30 days.
So need to hurry up. Oh, I submitted my passports for extension to the Indian consulate.

sukhminder

Star Member
Oct 30, 2008
druckers said:
I got the request for Passports today. Letter dated 6th August and handled at NY office. Letter states that I need to submit the passports within 30 days.
So need to hurry up. Oh, I submitted my passports for extension to the Indian consulate.
Congratulations for getting PPR :). How are you planning to move your stuff to Canada?

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
Thanks for all the congratulatory notes. And I wish everyone best of luck.

Someone told me that there's a special category in which you can carry additional luggage for immigration. I'm currently exploring that option. Will share it with all once I get additional info.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
rascojenkins said:
dnataraj said:
Rasco

Can you tell us whom did you email and what was the reply?
My files were still with Buffalo at the the time.re-buffalo-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca>
Thank you for the information.

The medical results for you and your spouse were just entered by Immigration Medical Services in Ottawa. It may take an additional few weeks for your daughter's results to be matched to your file.

A note has been placed in your file . We will notify you if you need anything further

Regards.

I took off some parts of the e-mail.
I got the same answer from CIC ,thay are background checking from other Govt's