+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

dewangj

Aug 29, 2017
Hello All,

I have applied for TRV along with 6 other family members for a tour but till date no reply, tracking shows "processing at bangalore". The application done using offline papers submitted at Ahmedabad VFS. What you guys think, how many more days will they take?

Regards

kang saab

Sep 16, 2017
hi everybody ?can anyone help me
i am india i am living in uae from last 3yrs . i applied visiter visa canada to attend my frnds marriage on his invitation .Applied on 29aug,2017 online from canada by frnd.. marrige date pass out 23sept , till now no updation about visa ??can anyone tell how long it will take to process my application ???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi everybody ?can anyone help me
i am india i am living in uae from last 3yrs . i applied visiter visa canada to attend my frnds marriage on his invitation .Applied on 29aug,2017 online from canada by frnd.. marrige date pass out 23sept , till now no updation about visa ??can anyone tell how long it will take to process my application ???
The current estimated processing time for applications from UAE is 51 days. Actual processing could be faster or take longer than this estimated time

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I need your help. Currently my parents have 5 year Multiple entry visa. They landed in Canada for the first time in April and they are flying back on September 30th back to India. It is clear that they can stay only up to 6 months. My question is can they come back after 2 months again to stay for another 4 months.? Are there any cases that any one re visited back from India with in short period of gap ?

Please help

Thank you

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bryanna,

I need your help. Currently my parents have 5 year Multiple entry visa. They landed in Canada for the first time in April and they are flying back on September 30th back to India. It is clear that they can stay only up to 6 months. My question is can they come back after 2 months again to stay for another 4 months.? Are there any cases that any one re visited back from India with in short period of gap ?

Please help

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @P@ssw0rd1,

Your parents could have applied to extend their stay before the 6 months was over. Anyways.

Yes, they can return after two months. How long they will be allowed to stay on the next entry would depend on the officer they meet at the POE. They could be allowed in for another 6 months or their stay could be limited. Maybe it is better if they remain in India for 3-4 months before returning

Cheers

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @P@ssw0rd1,

Your parents could have applied to extend their stay before the 6 months was over. Anyways.

Yes, they can return after two months. How long they will be allowed to stay on the next entry would depend on the officer they meet at the POE. They could be allowed in for another 6 months or their stay could be limited. Maybe it is better if they remain in India for 3-4 months before returning

Cheers

Thank you Bryanna.

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
Hi,
We want to know what is the best way to document property/non-liquid assets such as gold for our mother's tourist/visitor's TRV? Do we submit copies of the property papers? What about jewellery?