Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
23 Days and waiting for Parents TRV , refused earlier...because of lack of documentation...
seems all VO's staff is on holidays....

purnimanm

Aug 22, 2017
Hello,

I am attending a conference in Canada on 27th of September and I am an Indian national applying from Singapore (application submitted on 17th of August, 2017). I am eligible for the CAN+ application process since I traveled to the USA in 2012. However, when I submitted the application I wasn't aware of it. I have submitted all my documents and passport at the VAC.

The problem is that I need to travel out of Singapore on the 16th of September to India and the visa may not get processed by then. Is there any way that I can notify the Canada HC to consider my application under the CAN+ process so that it can be expedited.

Cheers

randeep108

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
god knows
Nomination.....
god knows
AOR Received.
god know
IELTS Request
god know
Please help how to connect paper file to cic online account.
I have reference number and tracking id.
Send me personal msg. .i will tell u

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hello Friends,

I applied for my TRV on paper through VFS Office Abu Dhabi dated 16th August, received 2 confirmation mails on the same day.

I am employed in UAE for 2 years in the position of Accounts and Admin, i have no strong travel history except Oman and several visits to Dubai few years ago and I am from Balochistan PK.

Documents i submitted were as followed.

NOC from my employer
Copies of all pages old and new passport
copy of my Emirates ID and UAE Visa
Six months Salary account statement (statement only showing credit amounts)
Return Tickets (return in 3 weeks)
Date of travel 2 Jan, 2018
Invitation letter from my friend sponsoring my all expenses inducing accommodation
My friends Passport copy (Canadian Passport)
His salary stubs
proof of address and copy of his driving license.

My UAE residence visa expiring in Feb 2018 though it will be renewal as i am a permanent employee at a key position.

Please fellows comment on my case, what chances i have to get approved or rejected?

Honestly speaking , Chances are usually based upon
Your tie ups with your home country
Your country profile
Your last international visits
how strongly you can prove that you have intention to come back with in visa period
What are worth of assets (in CAD) do you have in your home country

and doubt
if you have good job , then why your friend gets ready to sponsor all your expenses , usually friend can provide you accommodation for few days...
anwaz ...good luck.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I am attending a conference in Canada on 27th of September and I am an Indian national applying from Singapore (application submitted on 17th of August, 2017). I am eligible for the CAN+ application process since I traveled to the USA in 2012. However, when I submitted the application I wasn't aware of it. I have submitted all my documents and passport at the VAC.

The problem is that I need to travel out of Singapore on the 16th of September to India and the visa may not get processed by then. Is there any way that I can notify the Canada HC to consider my application under the CAN+ process so that it can be expedited.

Cheers
Hi,

You can email the Singapore visa office and request for expedited processing under CAN+. They may/may not process it under CAN+ depending on the volume of applications received + the VFS staff should have marked your app as a CAN+ one (if the passport submitted has your US visa/previous US travel).

If you don't get a decision by then..... I also recommend sending another email in first-week September to again request for expedited processing + to request your passport to be returned to you for your travel to India. You must specify that you are NOT cancelling/withdrawing your application

Cheers

Reactions: purnimanm

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hurrey !...
Received Passport request today ...Thanks God..

jahanzaib18

Aug 18, 2017
Honestly speaking , Chances are usually based upon
Your tie ups with your home country
Your country profile
Your last international visits
how strongly you can prove that you have intention to come back with in visa period
What are worth of assets (in CAD) do you have in your home country

and doubt
if you have good job , then why your friend gets ready to sponsor all your expenses , usually friend can provide you accommodation for few days...
anwaz ...good luck.
having been sponsored by my friend plus me having a good job, wont this increase my chances for positive points? and invitation letter is attested by notary public officer in Canada. Good job is necessary for strong ties with Country of residence?

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Guys my parents applied paper application.
They are refused. Letter for dad stated the there was no for mom rejection. It should be yes. They didnt read.
Paper applications dont have agent name so he said sorry now and said i can give steong civering letter and you should apply now immidiately instead of next year (gap) to prove innocent.
Some say not to apply so soon. Some say apply.

Mom 2 rejectuon
Dad - 1 rejection

I have 9 year old sister. We didnt apply for her. She wll stay eith grandparents.