AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
I need some information regarding submission of passport at visa office. is there any authorization letter format for the third party to submit the passport or just a handwritten letter from the applicant is enough?

kindly reply me.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I need some information regarding submission of passport at visa office. is there any authorization letter format for the third party to submit the passport or just a handwritten letter from the applicant is enough?

kindly reply me.
There's no formal format for the authorization letter. It should state the name and contact information of the person who would be submitting the passport on behalf of the applicant. This person must also carry an ID proof

Shaikh A

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
Need to know from senior I have link my paper application to online account when ever I checked my status it's same as before there are online application column I can see there countdown has started days mention there 56 days left etc.....
What is that .
Thanks in advance

mtina

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 feb 2016
AOR Received.
17 FEB 2016
File Transfer...
03-05-2016
Med's Done....
MEDICAL PASSED
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
There's no formal format for the authorization letter. It should state the name and contact information of the person who would be submitting the passport on behalf of the applicant. This person must also carry an ID proof[/QUOTE

Thanks Bryanna.
only passport requestion letter and passport is enough know? ( apart from authorization letter and third party id proof). there is nothing mentioned about photographs? do we have to submit that too? This is TRV for my parents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
only passport requestion letter and passport is enough know? ( apart from authorization letter and third party id proof). there is nothing mentioned about photographs? do we have to submit that too? This is TRV for my parents
Photographs are not required.

They will also need to submit VFS consent forms (can be downloaded from the VFS site)

PGP 2017

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone!
Plz give some feedback..
My parents are in process of parents grandparents 2017. I have 19 year-old sister who could not include in parents grandparents sponsorship due to her age. Now, she would like to come to Canada by using visiting visa process( less than 6 months).But she just finished her high school and waiting for final results in order to apply university. Therefore, she did not work since she was a full time student until September 2017. Is it possible to do the visitor visa for her with school letter?
anyone have same situation like me???

samen

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
29-08-2012.....In Process 10-january-2013,,Decision made 19th jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Help plz ..hi my brother is applying online for his visitors visa application online ..currently he lives in Australia on his study permit ..he has a visa for Australia for one year ..since he has holidays he is going to India on end of nov ...so if he gets a passport request during those days he is traveling ..is it ok if he submits his passport in India instead of Australia ..what precautions while filling the application in this case ???..shd we inform regarding regarding travel in case they request the passport while he is in Australia..he is going to India for few weeks ..plz reply and thanks

PGP 2017

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone!
Plz give some feedback..
My parents are in process of parents grandparents 2017. I have 19 year-old sister who could not include in parents grandparents sponsorship due to her age. Now, she would like to come to Canada by using visiting visa process( less than 6 months).But she just finished her high school and waiting for final results in order to apply university. Therefore, she did not work since she was a full time student until September 2017. Is it possible to do the visitor visa for her with school letter?
anyone have same situation like me???
Can anyone answer this questions??

samen

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
04-08-2012
File Transfer...
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
29-08-2012.....In Process 10-january-2013,,Decision made 19th jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
Help plz ..hi my brother is applying online for his visitors visa application online ..currently he lives in Australia on his study permit ..he has a visa for Australia for one year ..since he has holidays he is going to India on end of nov ...so if he gets a passport request during those days he is traveling ..is it ok if he submits his passport in India instead of Australia ..what precautions while filling the application in this case ???..shd we inform regarding regarding travel in case they request the passport while he is in Australia..he is going to India for few weeks ..plz reply and thanks

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
Hi @Bryanna ,,

What is the best way to demonstrate property and gold possession? The application website says to upload "proof of assets or business". I am not sure if providing copies of property paper will suffice? This is for my mum's tourist TRV. Please please reply!! Thanks so much

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna ,,

What is the best way to demonstrate property and gold possession? The application website says to upload "proof of assets or business". I am not sure if providing copies of property paper will suffice? This is for my mum's tourist TRV. Please please reply!! Thanks so much
For Property:
Property ownership documents + recent property tax receipt + indicative current market value assessment either by herself or by a property assessor + excerpts of market realty reports/rates listed on portals to support the market value.

All documents must be in/translated into English by a certified translator.

For Jewelry as an investment:
Assessment by a certified jeweler

All documents which cannot be uploaded in a particular section online, can be combined into a single PDF and uploaded in 'Optional'.

More importantly, your mom must prove she has active reasons to return to her home country after her visit (her employment/business + dependent family + some reason to return by a specific date, etc)

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
Thanks @Bryanna ,,

Will it suffice if we get a certified assessor to do evaluate the property and gold investment in her name? Since my mum has a general power of attorney on affidavits for both properties and not free hold ownership under her name. We don't want to present too much information that does not sound consistent or is distinct to the rest of the documentation provided. Pl advise!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks @Bryanna ,,

Will it suffice if we get a certified assessor to do evaluate the property and gold investment in her name? Since my mum has a general power of attorney on affidavits for both properties and not free hold ownership under her name. We don't want to present too much information that does not sound consistent or is distinct to the rest of the documentation provided. Pl advise!
First, there's no such thing as too much information for a visa application. The applicant either proves his/her strong ties in all ways possible.... or else s/he doesn't.

As your mom does not own the properties then where does the owner of those properties live? In the same country as your mom? In this case, these properties are NOT strong ties/reasons for your mom to return home.

As your mom does not own these properties, only property ownership documents + the Power of Attorney documents are required. Market assessment is not necessary (unless the POA allows your mom to sell those properties).

As your mom has POAs:
1. When were these POAs made? Recently or from a while ago?

2. Can your mom prove that she is indeed representing the property owner for 1-2 matters for each of these properties? For example: She pays the taxes/maintenance fees/collects rents/attends meetings/is representing the owners for court cases, etc

Last edited:

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
Hi @Bryanna ,,

Thanks for the info. My mum is has a POA and General Attorney for both houses. One is dated 1987 and the other 2005. She has been paying land tax till last year; also pays for utilities, maintenance, collects rent for one house. The POAs also clearly indicate her as the "caretaker", where she has been nominated and appointed as the General Attorney and specifies that she can "sell" the houses.

The deponent of one house however is still someone whose whereabouts we are not sure of because the house was purchased in 1987. He was a senior at the time and must have passed away by now. For the other house my father and grandmother have complete ownership while my mum is given special attorney. Most of these documents are on affidavits except for the ownership papers they are by Delhi Delvelopement Authority D.D.A but under someone else's name not my mum's.

Other than that when I applied for my student TRV, I got both the houses assessed by a property evaluator. He looked at all the papers and documented my parents names as the owners and caretakers of the houses while determining its net value. That worked out for me so I was wondering if we could submit something similar because it would skip the hassle of getting into the POA versus ownership question. Pl advise!