+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa via IRCC portal

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
Hi,
Did anyone apply for visitor visa via portal and received any update?
TIA
I applied through portal on the 9th September but no update since that time.
According to what i see,IRCC is not taking care of application sent through portal they are only responding to those sent through GC key which very sad

Sharmaine1130

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
I applied through portal on the 9th September but no update since that time.
According to what i see,IRCC is not taking care of application sent through portal they are only responding to those sent through GC key which very sad
where did you got this information?

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
where did you got this information?
Its according to people's timeline here, everyone who got the PPR applied through gc key
Maybe it that delay is because they mentioned that when applying through ircc portal we will get the feedback between 14-30 busness days so let's be patient and wait

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
So
Its according to people's timeline here, everyone who got the PPR applied through gc key
Maybe it that delay is because they mentioned that when applying through ircc portal we will get the feedback between 14-30 busness days so let's be patient and wait
I want to apply again should i apply on ircc portal or again gckey?

vasthana1

Sep 17, 2021
Even if you apply thorough GCKEY, the visa approval is getting delayed. I have applied from US but it's been more than 40 days and I have not received my approval yet. Biometrics was completed on Aug 9th. Anyone else is noticing the same delay?

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
Indeed it is delaying I also applied in June and biometrics in June and I reapplied through portal on the 9th September but no response yet

vasthana1

Sep 17, 2021
Indeed it is delaying I also applied in June and biometrics in June and I reapplied through portal on the 9th September but no response yet
So you didn't get a response for your visitor visa that you applied in June and then you reapplied for the visitor visa on the Sept 9th? Can we apply for the same visa twice?

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
So you didn't get a response for your visitor visa that you applied in June and then you reapplied for the visitor visa on the Sept 9th? Can we apply for the same visa twice?
Yes
I am qualified for travel exemption so on the 7th September ircc said that those who were qualified and have applied before September 7 should reapply through ircc portal if they need to travel immediately

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
I think gc key will be good since it's the one giving quick response
but ircc mentions to apply through ircc portal. i am just worried if i apply through gckey and do not get a response then they will say why did you apply through gckey when we mentioned to apply through ircc portal.

Peter bony

Sep 11, 2021
but ircc mentions to apply through ircc portal. i am just worried if i apply through gckey and do not get a response then they will say why did you apply through gckey when we mentioned to apply through ircc portal.
It's quiet tricky I don't know which way to go

Rsingh9879

Sep 6, 2021
If we dont want to reapply after sept 7 cutoff date and the travel dates have passed, what should be done in this case?