+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Status, May : Sep : 2017 intake, India , Kindly post the updates

MODi110

Feb 18, 2017
Ya i have done that but there's no updates thr..only medical cleared but my file is still open & remain pending i think so

gull0312

Feb 26, 2017
hello, i applied for phd degree having scholarship, but get refusal, due to parent in canada, reasons are family ties and provanence of funds, what should i do now?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
gull0312 said:
hello, i applied for phd degree having scholarship, but get refusal, due to parent in canada, reasons are family ties and provanence of funds, what should i do now?

Hey,

Get CAIPS to understand Visa Officer's exact concerns

san14u

Feb 10, 2017
Will it take more than 6weeks to get an update on paper based application for study permit under general category??.
Applied on 19th jan 2017 to Bangalore Canadian consulate .26th jan medicals passed that's it from then no updates.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
san14u said:
Will it take more than 6weeks to get an update on paper based application for study permit under general category??.
Applied on 19th jan 2017 to Bangalore Canadian consulate .26th jan medicals passed that's it from then no updates.
Hey,

As far as Gen submission is concerned , i guess only one guy has got the VISA who has submitted in Jan (considering people in this forum), that too from another VFS.

Bangalore VFS : no updates other than for SPP submissions. Lets hope something positive this week.

Viral93

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
I applied on 10th Feb 2017 for student visa (SPP) offline application. No updates as of yet...

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Rajatkhurrana said:
Dude i've applied on 24nov16, still no update from new delhi embassy, still they say your file is under process.
Hey,

Sad to hear this . I am less experienced to suggest you a way to figure out your problem.

In your case Normal Processing time has been exceeded and i guess you have missed out Jan Intake and in current scenario u may miss May intake too.

There might me some way to tackle it.

Hope experienced people would put up their opinions

Good Luck !

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
MODi110 said:
Hello ,
I have applied for my student visa on 25th November 2016 online but still after 3 months my file is pending and no response from delhi high commission to so i extend my intake for September 2017.s o which way is better wait for old file to respond or withdraw it and apply again on paperbase application.and what is the starting date for application for September intake.
Its been too long dear.
Contact IRCC or Delhi High Commission of Canada Directly

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
san14u said:
They haven't updated the processing times on the CIC website. Last update was on 20th Feb and should have been updated yesterday on the 27th. Hopefully they will release the new times soon.

Also find out if there is a Facebook page for your visa office, they post specific processing times there. Here is a link from the Los Angeles office that shows processing times in detail.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
arrayofhope said:
They haven't updated the processing times on the CIC website. Last update was on 20th Feb and should have been updated yesterday on the 27th. Hopefully they will release the new times soon.

Also find out if there is a Facebook page for your visa office, they post specific processing times there. Here is a link from the Los Angeles office that shows processing times in detail.
Hey,

Went through the FB page of LA office. Info mentioned is quite encouraging. I doubt whether there is any official FB page for India Region.

4 weeks and still waiting !!!

akhilesh2209

Mar 3, 2016
Hi Guys, I applied for my Canada student permit online and have just received the below message after 24 days. Note that it talks about only the "Temporary residence" and doesn't talk about "Student Permit". Does the below message mean my student visa has been approved?

Quote "This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
Passport". Unquote

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
akhilesh2209 said:
Hi Guys, I applied for my Canada student permit online and have just received the below message after 24 days. Note that it talks about only the "Temporary residence" and doesn't talk about "Student Permit". Does the below message mean my student visa has been approved?

Quote "This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We

Passport requirements
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
Passport". Unquote

Hey,

As they have requested for your passport , i guess u have got your VISA and passport needs to be send for stamping .

Congrats !!! :)

Was your application SPP or General ?? Which Visa Office ??

Viral93

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
akhilesh2209 said:

Passport requirements
Passport". Unquote
When did you apply for visa?