+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Status, May : Sep : 2017 intake, India , Kindly post the updates

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hii. I got my official offer letter of acceptance from university of fraser valley today . On offer it is clearly mentioned that i have paid first semester fee (i.e $10,350) but they didn't send fees receipt

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Hii. I got my official offer letter of acceptance from university of fraser valley today . On offer it is clearly mentioned that i have paid first semester fee (i.e $10,350) but they didn't send fees receipt
Send them email regarding request for confirmation of payment. They will email you.

Reactions: gurjit khatkar

Neeru@1992

Aug 19, 2017
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???
first of all, are you a second time applicant under non spp? are you sure that your file is in delhi and not in bangalore?

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
But I have not applied through VFS. I have applied online.
OK, my bad
I have seen offline permits applied at Ahmedabad being transferred to Bangalore
Not sure about online application
Maybe it's the same case with Online applications too, as actual processing is done only at VFS Delhi, Chandigarh and Bangalore

Neeru@1992

Aug 19, 2017
OK, my bad
I have seen offline permits applied at Ahmedabad being transferred to Bangalore
Not sure about online application
Maybe it's the same case with Online applications too, as actual processing is done only at VFS Delhi, Chandigarh and Bangalore
Ok thanks

Harmeet9595

Aug 5, 2017
How much time will humber take for providing offer letter they have received my application on 20th aug
My profile is
10th-7.6 CGPA
12th-83% commerce
Ielts- 6 bands

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hello ,
I have applied for my student visa on 25th November 2016 online but still after 3 months my file is pending and no response from delhi high commission to so i extend my intake for September 2017.s o which way is better wait for old file to respond or withdraw it and apply again on paperbase application.and what is the starting date for application for September intake.
Initially have you applied for visa for may intake.