+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

qush

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys
I have send my application on 26th june and still waiting for an update.
It was paper based application processed through VFS global ahmedabad and my file gone to banglore.
Got admission in concordia university so put my file under university checklist. This is 6th week going on
When will I get update. I heard that university checklist file takes more time.
Has anyone got somewhat same file like me ? Please let me know.

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Anyone applied from Jamaica?
When did you apply?
Have you received a response yet?

jayn20

Aug 4, 2017
Hi,

Can you please advise if its ok for me to apply diploma in hospitality even if im graduate of Business Ad?

KKSS

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
And can anyone give me information about the options for a bds dentist for further studies in canada?

Aug 4, 2017
ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
i got offer letter from sheriden college for jan 2018 intake ...in mechanical technician after b.tech in mechanical because i have overall 6 band in ielts ....anybody repply me ..the chance of visa ?? or is it negative diploma after degree???

gundabhaii

Aug 15, 2017
I completed bachelors degree in civil engineering and knows 8 softwares in civil....now what course will best suit me .....pg diploma or masters

Harmeet9595

Aug 5, 2017
How much time will humber take for providing offer letter they have received my application on 20th aug
My profile is
10th-7.6 CGPA
12th-83% commerce
Ielts- 6 bands

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Reactions: hussain-lala

Manpreet0103

Dec 31, 2016
Colleges can easily give you letter of acceptance, but its very difficult to get visa for post graduate program with less than 6.0 in any individual module.
Most of these files are generally refused by them.
So, its better to improve your score.
but if college requirement is of 6 bands why will visa officer refuse?

Aug 28, 2017
Hello,

Myself 'Simranjeet Singh Sidhu' from INDIA. I have completed my graduation in B.Com(honrs) from "School Of Open Learning,Delhi University INDIA" with 49.29% (2016) and from 2016 to currently m working in a KPO also i have completed my class 10 with 90% (2011) and class 12 with 83% (2013) marks.
M i eligible to apply for visa in canada??
Please do letme know

Thanks

TinaA

Oct 11, 2016
I am applying to extend my stay in Canada, and at the moment I am living in Toronto with my sisters who are PR holders. SO, there is a question asking me on the online application saying 'Problematic field:Are you 'accompanying a family member who has status in Canada?' and in the explanation, it is written '
Accompanying a family member means you will be staying with a family member who is already in Canada as a visitor, worker or student.

Accompanying family member: A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or grandchild of someone who is still dependent on their parent, who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application.'

I wonder if I should answer Yes or no tot he question?

Patchai

Jan 28, 2017
Hi all,

I have completed my bachelor degree in machanical engineering in 2011.Now i have 6 years academic gap but for the 6 years i have full time work experience .Now planning to take 1 year diploma course in Canada and now am searching for the possibilities

Now my question is, i heared from some one that I may get a seat in college but I may not get study permit. Due to my academic gap i may get rejected by visa officers.

Is it true??. If yes please suggest me possible ways to approach the visa officers and the visa process.

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys ,
I want to discuss my profile on this thread and want to know about the probability of getting the student visa .
Here is my profile
10th 7.8 cgpa
12th 78.2%
Phy =75
Chem=68
Math=70
Eng= 81
Physical =97
Ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6
After that i did c++ programming course of 2 months and I even mentioned in my sop that it will help in my further studies . Please reply , I did my +2 in 2017 and 10th in 2015 , Thanks