12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi, I have 2 quiries:
1: I recieved my degee in aug 2013 and I started working from 19 Sep 2013 and got my PGWP on 17 Oct. Will that be acceptable. I mean I had study permit in which we are allowed to work 20 hrs per week but what about after completing degree/ diploma? or should I make new experience letter from oct 2013 oct. Please let me know whether it will suffice or not..

2: my work permit was issued on 17 oct 2013 till 17 ocot 2014 and I worked from sep 2013 till nov 2014. I applied for WP extension in Sep 2014 but it was rejected due to LMO problem. I got a letter in Nov 2014 and I quit my job. I worked 44 hrs per week and I want to know whether there will be a problem in counting my canadian experience or not.

Lambros

May 28, 2017
Hello there. I am looking for a person/company to process students visas of Indian students presently studying in Cyprus. Students permits/visas to study in Canada. If you are able to assist with this kindly please contact me. Regards, Lambros

parthgusani

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
App. Filed.......
1 june
Med's Request
13 june
Passport Req..
10 july
VISA ISSUED...
approved
hello

kindly advise.

if i study 18 months course ( 6 terms ) how many years work permit i will get ? please help asap.

Sahilsworld

May 31, 2017
Hey, i scored 53 overall in PTE and got a unconditional offer letter from centennial college for september intake under SPP/PTE. and now, i have completed all the required procedures for canada student visa including tuition fee payment and GIC and applied online on 15th may 2017. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ? I REALL DON’T KNOW WHEATHER IRCC INDIA WOULD APPROVE MY STUDENT VISA OR NOT (FINGER CROSSED).
.comment-content

Meerashyam

Jun 8, 2017
Hi
I need your help and guidance please
Guide me..
I want to go for further studies in canada.if anyone can provide me contact no.or email id.
I completed my bachelors of education in 2015.nursery teachers training in 2003.
Graduation 1998
I am working (as senior teacher in children centre)
I am keen of learning.
I completed few short educational courses as well.
I am married and have 2 kids.
Please please guide me anyone

kimodz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
hi guys
I applied for PGWP in May 12 and couple days ago I noticed a change in my account it says "We are processing your application"
how long is gonna take to get approved do you think?
thanks

vaka004

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Hey, i scored 53 overall in PTE and got a unconditional offer letter from centennial college for september intake under SPP/PTE. and now, i have completed all the required procedures for canada student visa including tuition fee payment and GIC and applied online on 15th may 2017. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ? I REALL DON’T KNOW WHEATHER IRCC INDIA WOULD APPROVE MY STUDENT VISA OR NOT (FINGER CROSSED).
.comment-content
Hi Sahil, have you got any reply, could I know the current status of your application.

promise1

Jun 23, 2017
Good evening, there is one questionnaire ‎VFS gave me, they called me in evening and said they can't find it and am at the airport that evening traveling on assignment out of the capital of Nigeria. The next day that I call them they said I can send someone to bring it ,so I went to there other office in Lagos to get the Form and fill it and send it through courier and one VFS staff did not collect it and said they have send my application like that. So I don't no what do. The Form is not attached to the one I filled,Because they bring it out under there desk.

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
Hey.. please help me.!!
I have applied for visa under SPP.
My profile is
10-80%
12-86%
B.E(mech)-63%
Ielts-6(l-6.5 w-6 s-5.5 r-5.5)
Don't have any academic gap.
I got admission in Lambton college-Graduate certificate.
Is there any chance for rejection?
Please response ASAP because I read some threads and really got worried about my visa..!

Marlar

Jan 27, 2017
Burma (Myanmar)
Category........
Visa Office......
Burma (Myanmar)
NOC Code......
Hi seniors,

I applied my study permit online from Burma/Myanmar on 28 June 2017 which should be handle in Bangkok.
I got acceptance to MSc maternal and child health in University of Alberta for September 2017 intake.
I just would like to know if I can go to Edmonton, Alberta earlier than September 2017, Can I apply AINP? Because I understand international students could not apply AINP during their study with Co-op option. But I wonder if I get off-campus work permit but not Co-op during my study, can I eligible to apply AINP during my stay in Edmonton? Does that statement of ineligibility mean all international student regardless of condition of job? Thanks.

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
hi . is computer information systems diploma relevant course for non medical students ? i scored 94.4%in 12th in 2017 and 7.5 in ielts (no less than 6.50

sai91603

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Application filed from INDIA.

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Application filed from INDIA.
Your application will take at least 6 week..!! Rush for Sept 2017 intake is surpassed than the previous years...So seat back and wait.! Don't worry if you're profile is perfect. You will get your visa but it will take time