+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys ,
I want to discuss my profile on this thread and want to know about the probability of getting the student visa .
Here is my profile
10th 7.8 cgpa
12th 78.2%
Phy =75
Chem=68
Math=70
Eng= 81
Physical =97
Ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6
After that i did c++ programming course of 2 months and I even mentioned in my sop that it will help in my further studies . Please reply , I did my +2 in 2017 and 10th in 2015 , Thanks

Priyatyagi

Sep 9, 2017
Hello
I have done BSc. in Biotechnology (honours) from Panjab University with an aggregate of 74.6% and my IELTS SCORE Is 7.5 ( R- 8.5, L-8.5, S-7.5, W-6.5)
My tenth score is 84% and twelfth score is 87% from an ICSE board.
I have applied for masters degree in biological sciences in the university of Windsor. I am just worried about my application status. Will I get accepted or not since I have only 15 years of education. So can you please suggest me something on that and should I apply for a PG diploma course as well ?
Please help.
Thank You.

Sep 11, 2017
Hi everyone,

I need a help, I have a question, My reletive lives in Alberta, Edmonton so I want to apply for student visa in Alberta but I have a big problem I have passed grade 10th with poor percentage 46% from government convent high school. Then I have done diploma of 3 years in Electrical engineering but I took 5 years to compelete it, 2 times years down in between compeleting the diploma I passed out my final year with first class distinction an both 1st and 2nd also in distinction.....now I want to apply for student visa for better future of mine but I got refuse from agents that I couldn't apply for canada, year down students are not allowed so I got very nervous that whats next now.
How could I reach there, plz give me any option or solution for it. I also want to do a part time job there.
Please help me out respected sir....Thankyou

Last edited:

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I have done class 12 with medical stream .please provide me the list of courses for which I can apply for May intake for Canada in colleges of Toronto and Brampton

Haruka

Oct 12, 2017
as the documents said i need average Ielts 5.0 with no subject less than 4.5 but it not said i need ielts Academic or General.
I pretty sure i need Academic but still need someone to confirm it

466singh

Oct 14, 2017
Sir i did 12 with (biology,physics,chemistry,English) and after that i did medical lab technology with subjects (biochemistry,environmental science ,microbiology ,blood pathology) can i apply for forestry technician program and I also got offer letter from college is this course is relevant to me please reply fast

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Sir i did 12 with (biology,physics,chemistry,English) and after that i did medical lab technology with subjects (biochemistry,environmental science ,microbiology ,blood pathology) can i apply for forestry technician program and I also got offer letter from college is this course is relevant to me please reply fast
In which college you have applied

ronaksingh

Nov 2, 2017
Email to University to be little considerate towards international students

Hello Jim

Thank you for reaching out to me. I realized as per my conversation with the International Admission Officer that the University is very strict with their admission policies and I have been told that we should make the effort to get the high school document from C.B.S.E board directly.

My dad has placed a request @ C.B.S.E. for high school marksheet in a sealed envelope and even though the board website says that you can pay extra INR 500 (on top of basic fees) to get a marksheet in 2 business days but we had to pay extra INR1500 to get it in 2 weeks. This is the Board Head Office in New Delhi and I am feel sorry for other students at smaller cities who have to go through this procedure. There is no way the C.B.S.E will send marksheet internationally. Once we have the sealed envelope, we personally have to courier it to the University.

I just did not understand why University can’t consider the C.B.S.E online verification portal as a proof of authentication but I guess because it’s not official but we do have the original certificate with us to cross verify.

I would like to speak up on behalf of all the international students from South Asia that since the major proportion of the tuition fees comes from the International applicants, University should definitely look into the options available in their home country in order to meet the changed admission requirements and if not, then considering alternatives. There were 520,000 students appeared just for 2017 CBSE Senior Secondary High School examination and 570,000 students for 2017 CBSE Senior Secondary examination. These are the stats for just one year and I can’t imagine or not surprised how the Board is handing these individual requests for marksheet.

I don’t want to sound unreasonable and I do understand and respect your requirements. I will try my best to meet them.

Thanks

Ronak

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should be NO I believe as your sisters are not your spouse, common-law partner, dependent child spouse, partner or child.

I am applying to extend my stay in Canada, and at the moment I am living in Toronto with my sisters who are PR holders. SO, there is a question asking me on the online application saying 'Problematic field:Are you 'accompanying a family member who has status in Canada?' and in the explanation, it is written '
Accompanying a family member means you will be staying with a family member who is already in Canada as a visitor, worker or student.

Accompanying family member: A spouse, common-law partner, dependent child or grandchild of someone who is still dependent on their parent, who plans to immigrate to Canada with the principal applicant. Accompanying family members are included on the application.'

I wonder if I should answer Yes or no tot he question?

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, my wife is considering studying in Canada, what province provides the easiest path to PR after graduation? any help would be great.
Sask and Ontario I believe.

shelly wassan

May 26, 2016
Hi all,

I have completed my bachelor degree in machanical engineering in 2011.Now i have 6 years academic gap but for the 6 years i have full time work experience .Now planning to take 1 year diploma course in Canada and now am searching for the possibilities

Now my question is, i heared from some one that I may get a seat in college but I may not get study permit. Due to my academic gap i may get rejected by visa officers.

Is it true??. If yes please suggest me possible ways to approach the visa officers and the visa process.
you can get the visa. I am in Canada. I have seen lots of students coming here even after having 8 years gap. so go ahead---blessings