+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VARIOUS IMMIGRATION PROGRAMMES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT EXACT SPP RULES?
I heard that...if u apply through SPP for graduate certificate/post graduate program than u must have 6.5 overall and individual 6.0.
What if college gives you an admission at 6.0(each 5.5) band in graduate certificate program? Any chance of visa?

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
What's the use of linking paper based to online...because we have submitted all the papers.. And the visa officer will consider everything at a time and directly come to a decision... Reject or pass...am I right or wrong..?
Then how could these guys could say medical is passed...and eligibility valuation is going.....?

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT EXACT SPP RULES?
I heard that...if u apply through SPP for graduate certificate/post graduate program than u must have 6.5 overall and individual 6.0.
What if college gives you an admission at 6.0(each 5.5) band in graduate certificate program? Any chance of visa?
Colleges can easily give you letter of acceptance, but its very difficult to get visa for post graduate program with less than 6.0 in any individual module.
Most of these files are generally refused by them.
So, its better to improve your score.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
What's the use of linking paper based to online...because we have submitted all the papers.. And the visa officer will consider everything at a time and directly come to a decision... Reject or pass...am I right or wrong..?
Then how could these guys could say medical is passed...and eligibility valuation is going.....?
After linking your application online, you would get these updates, about medical and review of eligibility.
In both paper and online application, these stages of your application are updates on their online database system.
So, you would get updates, even if you had applied on paper.

Rodrigoff

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know weather New Brunswick have already a PNP program ?
They used not to have, but Ive heard that now they have this kind of program..

rudraksh1993

Jul 28, 2017
Hello,

I have an UK aerospace engineering degree and I am an Indian citizen living in India and now I have applied for manufacturing management PGD at Sheridan college under SPP.

What are the chances of rejection if I have got all the necessary documents. My IELTS score is 7.0 overall with no less then 6.0.

What are the chances of my application being rejected if my degree is from UK ?

Are there any experienced people in this category who has switched countries?

Thanks
Rudraksh.

zainab.p

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
hi

Is there any application deadline for applying study permit under spp category?? my consultant says its 1st august for the September intake. can somebody please confiirm. Ur help is appreciated .

Please let me know abt deadline dates if any

Thanks a lot!!

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
hi

Is there any application deadline for applying study permit under spp category?? my consultant says its 1st august for the September intake. can somebody please confiirm. Ur help is appreciated .

Please let me know abt deadline dates if any

Thanks a lot!!
Yes...you have to submit application before 1 August.! But i would suggest you to wait for next intake because you're too late for September. Waiting period for visa is increasing day by day and now it's reach up to 7 week.! So chance of getting visa before you academic start is very low.

Sidhu4607

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a expert advise as my visa is rejected for 2nd time . Please help me in deciding whether i should apply for 3rd time or not . But this time i will apply after getting caips report. Please check my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting visa .
Ielts- R-7.5 L-6.5 W-6.0 S-5.5(Thinking of doing ielts again)
12th(CBSE)- 69.2%
B.COM- 58% From Panjab University
Course- Global Business Management(Thinking of changing course and college also⬇)
College - Centennial, progress campus

Please analyze my profile and suggest me something what should i do . Is my course selection good as per my qualification and Should i give a try for last time after getting caips report and make a good explanation and changes in my profile .

Thanks

harmol

Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied in May but have not got the visa yet. One thing that's concerning me is that my sister is a PR in Canada. I read somewhere that of your siblings are PR or citizens of Canada, then it acts as a drawback for the applicant. Does any one knows about this? Is there anyone in the forum or knows someone who has siblings in Canada and they still gets the student visa.?? Please help me on this. Thanks

adam2893

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

I applied in May but have not got the visa yet. One thing that's concerning me is that my sister is a PR in Canada. I read somewhere that of your siblings are PR or citizens of Canada, then it acts as a drawback for the applicant. Does any one knows about this? Is there anyone in the forum or knows someone who has siblings in Canada and they still gets the student visa.?? Please help me on this. Thanks
Could your sister sponsor you as a PR and then you won't have to worry about the visa?

adam2893

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, my wife is considering studying in Canada, what province provides the easiest path to PR after graduation? any help would be great.

harmol

Jul 25, 2017
So she cannot. As I don't have any kind of experience so I donot fulfil my points for the PR .
I am worried about my study visa now. I am not sure of what I heard is true or not. If anyone has experienced this , please let me know.