+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Applicants

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How early/late does ecas show the update after/before receiving the letter?! sometimes we get very late mail around here!

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basharar said:
How early/late does ecas show the update after/before receiving the letter?! sometimes we get very late mail around here!
i got the mail. 2 days after the ecas was updated. :)

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
My E-case was updated on Friday, and my wife has received her on Monday while I received mine on Wednesday!

jjr20

Jun 21, 2014
Okanagan Valley
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I took my test on June 18th in Vancouver and passed. Interview was very easy (as was test.) I was told at interview my oath ceremony should be in Sept. back in Kelowna...since I live in the Okanagan, that's good news for me. Hope that means they are bringing back the office they closed.

My application was received on Feb 25th 2013 and they sent me the booklet to study the same week.
They started processing my application on April 29th, 2013.
I got my notice to appear for test on May 13th 2014.

Overall, the process went smoothly for me. I am happy to answer any questions that I can to help others.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you guys, so that means ecas can be updated anyway of the week not just tuesday like some have said, keeping an eye, fingers crossed:)

dalton

Apr 5, 2010
raymasa said:
If you are using your PR card number (in the front of the PR card, its 8 digits xxxx-xxxx), the identification type should be Client ID Number, not Permanent Residence Card Number. Try using with out the hyphen (-), as in xxxxxxxx

Hope that helps

You may also call the CIC number to see where the application is.

Ray
Im getting a little worried, just over two months now, still nothing on the website.

andriy155

Star Member
Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Hi guys,

On Friday (June 20) I have received a letter inviting me to a citizenship ceremony on June 27. I am very excited :)
For everyone who is planning to leave on a vacation this summer but expects a scheduled ceremony: CIC does not seem to be giving much of an advanced notice. Ecas status got updated at some point between Friday afternoon and Monday morning.
Best of luck to everyone!

ps. My test was on April 16.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andriy155 said:
Hi guys,

On Friday (June 20) I have received a letter inviting me to a citizenship ceremony on June 27. I am very excited :)
For everyone who is planning to leave on a vacation this summer but expects a scheduled ceremony: CIC does not seem to be giving much of an advanced notice. Ecas status got updated at some point between Friday afternoon and Monday morning.

Congratz!!!!

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andriy155 said:
Hi guys,

Congrats! My Ecas got updated on Friday too :) I mean, for the notice to appear for test.. :D

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
^1 night to go ;D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
need more good news from vancouver office, which is said to be the slowest!!!!!!!!!!!

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
all the best guys! I just hope the office doesn't go on summer break like ottawa :eek:

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats andriy155!

andriy155 said:
Hi guys,

canucksrig

Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoping for the best Hamed! Good luck to all taking their test this week!
Charmed, tnanger and Oct 13!

Lets go Vancouver office.

hamedsilent said:
Thanks, your timeline looks very close to mine so either of us could get it first though it is really different case by case.

Cheers