+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

cazrypr

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Hi all
I had ordered my gcms from ATIP on 10th may.
I got a mail a week later saying that the type of file i chose was wrong
I corrected that
Today again I got a mail saying there was one more order, i correctedand sent a mail to them
Now, wil i get my notes by june 10 - one month from original order date or 2nd July - one month from today ?

when did you receive the notes? original date or new? as I had an error in my consent form had to resubmit it? any one knows when should I be getting the notes? Thanks.

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
IMPORTANT...!!!!

Dear friends,

For all of you who are still waiting because of (Security Screening), we are looking into filing a class action writ of mandamus against IRCC in order to push them to process the security screening of applications within a reasonable time frame, and we will have a much better chance of success if we do it together.

One of the most prominent members of this forum, Legalfalcon, has promised to help us in this process and perhaps, find a lawyer to do it for us pro bono (for free). But first, he has to gauge and see if there is enough interest to pursue this. For this reason, he has created a Google doc and has asked us (those who are past the 6-month period and are under SS) to fill it out. The link to the form is:

https://goo.gl/forms/ChD5cDhsGRJPZlCP2

Please only fill it out if you are under security screening and if you want to be a part of this.

imborba

Aug 8, 2017
I'm wondering here if it is useful to order GCMS notes before submiting the application for PR? I received my ITA and I'm now getting my documents ready to submit my application. Can they be useful anyhow before submiting the applicaition?

GamerBird

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
I'm wondering here if it is useful to order GCMS notes before submiting the application for PR? I received my ITA and I'm now getting my documents ready to submit my application. Can they be useful anyhow before submiting the applicaition?
No need to apply for GCMS if u have not submitted the application yet. You can apply for GCMS after 3 months after submitting the application if needed.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I want to order gcms notes but my representative is asking 250 USD for this service. Can I order notes by myself? I am outside Canada. Since my representative 's email id is registered with cic, I don't think cic will send me the notes directly. Please advise.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi, I want to order gcms notes but my representative is asking 250 USD for this service. Can I order notes by myself? I am outside Canada. Since my representative 's email id is registered with cic, I don't think cic will send me the notes directly. Please advise.
What the f*&%k .. your representative is asshole .. GCMS notes can be obtained by other means by paying around C$ 20 from outside Canada and for free within Canada. Services like getgcms does it for you. You need to have your EE profile number and UCI number to order the notes.

Thank you .. hope that helps. Don't fall for such representatives .. ask questions in forum.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
What the f*&%k .. your representative is asshole .. GCMS notes can be obtained by other means by paying around C$ 20 from outside Canada and for free within Canada. Services like getgcms does it for you. You need to have your EE profile number and UCI number to order the notes.

Thank you .. hope that helps. Don't fall for such representatives .. ask questions in forum.
Thanks for the clarification. The services like get gems can send it to my email id? Because with cic my representative 's email id is registered.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. The services like get gems can send it to my email id? Because with cic my representative 's email id is registered.
Yes 'getgcms' people will send GCMS notes to your email address. But you need to send consent form signed by you to getgcms representatives. If your profile has additional applicants then they need to sign inside the same consent form also. Basically Primary applicant has to sign on top and dependent below.

Reactions: Mzub

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Thanks man!
should I send cc to Ottawa?
One more thing if I make call to cic from outside Canada will that be helpful even thou my file is at London VO.
Yes you can cc Ottawa also. Guess Ottawa CIC helpline won't be of much help here since your file is with LVO. But you can give it a try and its no harm in trying to get as much info as possible from all available resources.

Reactions: Aali005

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Yes you can cc Ottawa also. Guess Ottawa CIC helpline won't be of much help here since your file is with LVO. But you can give it a try and its no harm in trying to get as much info as possible from all available resources.
Yes you're right cic Ottawa won't be of any help coz they said they can't give me any info as my file is at LVO.
Thank you for your advice

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi all I really need your help I received GCMS notes on the 27th of August their is no Review required stated anyway and my file was transferred to London vo on the 11th of July below it is stated
Assessments
Eligibility - MET not recommended pass pls any explanation because most people see Recommended passed
Security- Not started
Criminality - Passed
Medicals Passed
my application is approaching the 6 month mark.
Also the program assistant review was ok and the case analyst had no concerns. who puts the ready to finalize on the assessment? the visa officer or the case analyst because I don't have that on my notes.
Call LVO and was told the file is pending review by a visa officer pls guys what can I make of all this

Thanks