+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2017 (India). Share your time line

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017
If your brother was interviewed and his passport was returned without a visa then he was refused a TRV.

As he had appointed a consultant as his representative, the refusal letter would have been sent to the MyCIC account created by the consultant. Your brother will not receive any correspondence directly from the visa office.

There was a recent NDVO case who got a passport submission request within hours of his in-person interview
Hi Bryanna
Can I create a account for Mycic?
I submitted my TRV at Vfs just a week ago..
I just wanted to know what is the benefit for Mycic account and can I create it my self after submission of my application?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna
Can I create a account for Mycic?
I submitted my TRV at Vfs just a week ago..
I just wanted to know what is the benefit for Mycic account and can I create it my self after submission of my application?
By linking your paper application to your online account, you will be able to see more status updates such as 'Review of your eligibility', 'Background check', 'Final decision', etc etc. This would help you to know at what stage your application is at instead of guessing (and getting stressed out) in a typical paper submission.

Do note: All communication will be through your MyCIC account after you link your app. You will not be contacted in any other way

Jatin109

Aug 30, 2017
By linking your paper application to your online account, you will be able to see more status updates such as 'Review of your eligibility', 'Background check', 'Final decision', etc etc. This would help you to know at what stage your application is at instead of guessing (and getting stressed out) in a typical paper submission.

Do note: All communication will be through your MyCIC account after you link your app. You will not be contacted in any other way
Thanks for you fast response.
To create MyCIC account I need to use my bank details? Because I tried to read in website and they asking to login using my bank account login.
Is that safe ?
Is there any negative point if I use MyCIC account ?

Amit1413

Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone, I need some information
I am a recent graduate from Ontario, Canada. My visa expired in july, but now I have my work permit with me. Can I apply for my TRV from India as I am planning to go to India next week or I have to do this process here in Canada only?

mak7

Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
Friends
Any recommendation if one should prefer online or paper application for Visitor Visa for parents.
I have heard from my friends that paper application is processed much faster - 7-10 days as compared to online - can take upto 3 months... Suggestions please

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Friends
Any recommendation if one should prefer online or paper application for Visitor Visa for parents.
I have heard from my friends that paper application is processed much faster - 7-10 days as compared to online - can take upto 3 months... Suggestions please
Both take an equal amount of time. In any case, actual processing time will vary from application to application

Reactions: mak7