+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV applied in July 2017 (India). Share your time line

Oct 24, 2016
vancouver bc
Today I got my passport but there is no visa and refusal letter....only got message important information has been sent by mail ....but not received mail??? What this mean?
my brother received his passport today and he got same message that important information regarding your application has been sent to you by email but he didn't receive any email from vfs

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Can someone advice that why one applies for a TRV iso A tourist visa for Canada. What is the difference?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
he even had call for an interview a week after applying ,visa officer asked him couple of questions regarding his job and length of the visit
If your brother was interviewed and his passport was returned without a visa then he was refused a TRV.

As he had appointed a consultant as his representative, the refusal letter would have been sent to the MyCIC account created by the consultant. Your brother will not receive any correspondence directly from the visa office.

There was a recent NDVO case who got a passport submission request within hours of his in-person interview