waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
GKarl said:
Thanks Pachochay! Ecas in-process March 31 and received email asking for NBI clearance on April 6.

Good luck to all of us.
halos magkakasunod tayo nila pachochay. ;D any changes sa isa sa atin panigurado yung isa naman ang susunod way to go to everyone.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cyntact11 said:
Question po Sir! CIO NS was handling my PR application it's almost 9 months since I submitted my file... Last week my representative received an email requesting RPRF which we have to sent to Canadian Immigration in Manila... I purchased a Bank Draft from BMO and payment was sent to Manila office... What do you think Sir? Is the wait almost over...
Unfortunately the wait is never over until you get your PPs back. A request for RPRF usually signifies enough progress in processing has been made on your application that the next step is to request for the payment. Traditionally RPRF is requested before getting a PPR but I have seen others who have posted RPRF was requested early (sometimes with MR, sometimes with a request for additional documents such as NBI/PCC). As you have a representative (and I assume who you pay good money to process your application) - ask them directly what your application status is or ask them to request ATIP/GCMS notes for you to truly know your application status.

../hth

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
james09282002 said:
Guys,

Pwede po ba magtanong, ano pa ibig sabihin pag nakalagay sa ECAS ay "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Thanks
Tawag nila dito is DM or "Decision Made". Dun sa last posts mo nag PPR ka ng 3/18, so DM would mean here pabalik na ang PPs nyo.

.../hth

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
ragluf said:
Unfortunately the wait is never over until you get your PPs back. A request for RPRF usually signifies enough progress in processing has been made on your application that the next step is to request for the payment. Traditionally RPRF is requested before getting a PPR but I have seen others who have posted RPRF was requested early (sometimes with MR, sometimes with a request for additional documents such as NBI/PCC). As you have a representative (and I assume who you pay good money to process your application) - ask them directly what your application status is or ask them to request ATIP/GCMS notes for you to truly know your application status.

../hth
Sir ragluf,

Kasama sa email ng MR ang RPRF at PCC.

I did my medical a day after I received the MR and paid RPRF 3 days later.

Medyo matagal ang release ng PCC dito sa SG, considering no issues with my medical.

Magsend lang ba sila ng PPR kapag natanggap nila ang original PCC? Or wala pa ang PCC magsend na ng PPR?

Planning to make a short trip home during labor day weekend.... Di tuloy ako maka-book ng tickets

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tenshi said:
Sir ragluf,

Kasama sa email ng MR ang RPRF at PCC.

I did my medical a day after I received the MR and paid RPRF 3 days later.

Medyo matagal ang release ng PCC dito sa SG, considering no issues with my medical.

Magsend lang ba sila ng PPR kapag natanggap nila ang original PCC? Or wala pa ang PCC magsend na ng PPR?

Planning to make a short trip home during labor day weekend.... Di tuloy ako maka-book ng tickets
Receiving of documents does not mean PPR or does not mean it triggers any immediate update or a request from the VO. These requirements are needed to complete the admissibility checks - medical, security, criminality etc. See the posts below (all I can find for now):

FYI -
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t93206.0.html;msg2395695;topicseen#msg2395695
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t93206.0.html;msg2692745;topicseen#msg2692745

So specifically for you I will assume this will be the flow:
- when SGVO gets Medical results - it has to be evaluated by a Medical Officer, and a medical assessment completed.
- when SGVO gets the PCC - it has to be evaluated by another officer, and a criminality assessment completed
- when SGVO gets the internal security evaluation/results of a security request - a security assessment will be completed
Some other checks may also be included but I have no information on them - these may be specific, but I can only assume.

This is why you are asked for MR/IME, and PCC, so the corresponding medical and criminality assessments/checks can be done.

When all the admissibility checks have been completed, and a final assessment is ready to be done (the so-called final decision), likely PPR will be issued. As the admissibility checks have more weight than RPRF, and if there are enough initial information in the application that leans towards a quicker decision (i.e. updated PCC is submitted, previous record present in system etc.), sometimes payment of RPRF is included along with other requests.

../hth

ferdzmigz

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2131/ FSW backlog reduction pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2013
Nomination.....
26-10-2012 ( BC-PNP )
AOR Received.
15-04-2013
File Transfer...
10-06-2013
Med's Request
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
21--07-2013 w/ furtherance completed 25-10-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
April ' 2014 GOD willing...
chick-gal said:
thank you ha? atleast kahit papano nakabasa man lang ako nang pampalakas loob..hehehe...
You too God Bless... inaalala ko nalang ngayon ay yung letter of approval ko...its about to expire na while my application is in cio - ns.. :((((((((((((((((((((((

let's hope and pray that your application package is now at NS-CIO before the LOA expires, otherwise :( :( :(.... although you can still ask for an extension to the province who nominated you...

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
Wolfrain said:
Just received may AOR from SGVO. Pano po ba mag request Ng transfer to CEM? May format pa ba?

Thanks...

-wolf
Congrats! Sorry no idea how...

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
ragluf said:
When all the admissibility checks have been completed, and a final assessment is ready to be done (the so-called final decision), likely PPR will be issued. As the admissibility checks have more weight than RPRF, and if there are enough initial information in the application that leans towards a quicker decision (i.e. updated PCC is submitted, previous record present in system etc.), sometimes payment of RPRF is included along with other requests.

../hth
Thank you sir! Then I can plan for my trip

james09282002

Mar 2, 2014
ragluf said:
Tawag nila dito is DM or "Decision Made". Dun sa last posts mo nag PPR ka ng 3/18, so DM would mean here pabalik na ang PPs nyo.

.../hth
Thank you po sir... salamat naman ang malapit na pala ako sa finish line

crew04

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Guyz ask ko lang po kung pede ba magdala ng mga DAING (Dried Fish/Squid)??? Di ba nila sisitahin sa airport??? Tnx po sa magbigay ng Info...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
crew04 said:
Guyz ask ko lang po kung pede ba magdala ng mga DAING (Dried Fish/Squid)??? Di ba nila sisitahin sa airport??? Tnx po sa magbigay ng Info...
FYI - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2927386#msg2927386

.../hth atb...

ChrisPWA

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013 online
Doc's Request.
12-06-2013 bank cert & job description
Nomination.....
30-06-2013 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with my documents
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 Documents send to CIC thru DHL
Med's Request
06 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
27 Dec 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
02 Apr 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 Apr 2014
Guys ask ko lang…What is the standard procedure of CEM for returning the PP with stamped visa? Are they going to email us regarding the pickup? Coz my return address is Qatar and as per DHL returning airway bill in advance is not allowed.

Mj_13

Apr 8, 2014
Hi guys,

Newbie here! Anyone here in this forum will leave sometime in June?
I need some expert advice from you guys, like sa pdos, dont have idea where...
Also, i'll be travelling alone with my two kids ( my daughter's eight and my son's first year old)..
Will appreciate much your response...

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
ragluf said:

../hth
Thank you for your prompt reply sir. I am currently waiting for my 3rd GCMS notes which I will get in a couple of days... According to the last one I got in February:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medicals: Passed

Hopefully my 3rd GCMS notes will indicate that the Security is Passed as well...

In my case, I did not receive the RPRF request early in the processing stage. My File was In-process since January 8... I hope by now it's in final review.