ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mj_13 said:
Hi guys,

Newbie here! Anyone here in this forum will leave sometime in June?
I need some expert advice from you guys, like sa pdos, dont have idea where...
Also, i'll be travelling alone with my two kids ( my daughter's eight and my son's first year old)..
Will appreciate much your response...
Well then - please see tabs179 blog at http://tabs179.wordpress.com
She has written her personal experiences on these and they will guide you lots for the next steps.

../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cyntact11 said:
Thank you for your prompt reply sir. I am currently waiting for my 3rd GCMS notes which I will get in a couple of days... According to the last one I got in February:

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started
Medicals: Passed

Hopefully my 3rd GCMS notes will indicate that the Security is Passed as well...

In my case, I did not receive the RPRF request early in the processing stage. My File was In-process since January 8... I hope by now it's in final review.
This is good progress indeed. Nowadays RPRF can be paid in advance at the start of the process to curtail the processing time. Nevertheless, as of Feb pending is security checks, so once this is done, the final assessment/decision is ready to be made. Typically when the admissibility checks are all Passed - meaning:
- there is no cause for inadmissibility,
- no conditional admissibility for either of the checks
Then a PPR is expected to be issued. This should be a final check on your identities, and civil status - making sure nothing has changed (new spouse, marriage, adoption, new childbirth etc.)

Sometimes you have to make "papansin" to CEM on what has been done with your application - and sad to say I find this common amongst applicants who have representatives who act on their behalf. Sometimes kulang sa "tulak" ang mga representatives - and applicants wait for word from them when there is something they and you (applicant can do) - be an active participant in the process. Hindi naman nakasaad na CEM or VO lang ang pwede magbigay ng update - applicants pwede din. Wala naman bawal.

So in the gist of making "papansin" - you can make a small "sundot" to CEM by asking your representative to send an "update" notice to CEM, informing them that you have paid RPRF on said date and complete these details of the payment. Also, add in the history of the application (pasimple) - so makikita nila 9months na din at me ilang buwan na lang bago abutin ang published processing time nila. The objective is magpapansin, so hopefully madiin sa CEM na wala na pending sa applicant at sila ang hinihintay. Carefully craft the letter para di naman lalabas na naiinip at ang makikita eh ipinaalam sa kanila na natapos na ang hinihingi nila at wala na hinihintay mula sa applikante.

../atb

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
I never failed to throw my precious +1 to ragluf's inputs!
Keep it up and thank you for sharing to us your knowledge!
;D

isaiahchase

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
gusto ko lang pong ibahagi sa inyo yung good news na natanggap ko today, natanggap ko na ho yung AOR ko. heheh after 1 month and 5 days. heheh salamat po sa inyong lahat sah tulong. :)

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
isaiahchase said:
gusto ko lang pong ibahagi sa inyo yung good news na natanggap ko today, natanggap ko na ho yung AOR ko. heheh after 1 month and 5 days. heheh salamat po sa inyong lahat sah tulong. :)
Yay! Congrats!

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Hi! So worried up to now iyong returned documents ng mga anak ko di pa rin nila natatanggap sa pinas more than 50days na since it was mailed back...pwede na kaya sila magpadala ng bagong application package sa NS? Nag email na sila sa cic enquiry and ottpilot/immigration ala pa rin reply kung ano pwede gawin. Baka naman may mga inputs kayo or experience

Kingjames0006

Mar 22, 2014
mga sir and mam good day gusto q lang po sana magtanong regarding sa police certificate po dapat po ba isama mga specimen signatures ng record verifier po kasi po hindi q naisama salamat po sa sasagot.

ChrisPWA

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013 online
Doc's Request.
12-06-2013 bank cert & job description
Nomination.....
30-06-2013 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with my documents
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 Documents send to CIC thru DHL
Med's Request
06 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
27 Dec 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
02 Apr 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 Apr 2014
isaiahchase said:
congrats :D :D :D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ChrisPWA said:
Guys ask ko lang...What is the standard procedure of CEM for returning the PP with stamped visa? Are they going to email us regarding the pickup? Coz my return address is Qatar and as per DHL returning airway bill in advance is not allowed.
For applicants outside of the PH, the return of the PPs are via courier. DHL is the most common, but in ME, I have seen posts of Aramex being used as the courier delivering the PPs. You may be wondering what is that "courier collect" stated in the PPR means - this seems to be more applicable to those in the PH. Oftentimes, in the PH, local delivery companies (similar to LBC, 2Go) are utilized to deliver back the PPs - I have read posts on wherein the applicants are called up prior to delivery and a delivery service fee (nominal - around Php 100-150 in some) is collected. Now for those outside, I have not yet come across posts for a delivery fee. I can say I know of 2 cases (but these were in Canada) - no more fees were levied by DHL, just delivered the PPs/CoPRs back in a parcel.

You may want to visit your local courier companies within the area and if it is possible and with no-cost, ask them to pre-alert you if an incoming delivery pops up on their system.

../hth

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isaiahchase said:
GOOD! Progress on your application. ;D ;D

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kingjames0006 said:
mga sir and mam good day gusto q lang po sana magtanong regarding sa police certificate po dapat po ba isama mga specimen signatures ng record verifier po kasi po hindi q naisama salamat po sa sasagot.
Saan galing ang PCC? Kung NBI yan - no need - ipadala mo lang ang original, keep your personal copy. Kung galing sa ibang bansa, usually as long as the main body ng ipinasa mo clearly states na wala kang record of any wrongdoing, well then that should suffice. Kung kailangan naman down the line ng panibagong PCC to complete the criminality check, hihingi sila sa iyo.

/...hth

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
ragluf said:
This is good progress indeed. Nowadays RPRF can be paid in advance at the start of the process to curtail the processing time. Nevertheless, as of Feb pending is security checks, so once this is done, the final assessment/decision is ready to be made. Typically when the admissibility checks are all Passed - meaning:
- there is no cause for inadmissibility,
- no conditional admissibility for either of the checks
Then a PPR is expected to be issued. This should be a final check on your identities, and civil status - making sure nothing has changed (new spouse, marriage, adoption, new childbirth etc.)

Sometimes you have to make "papansin" to CEM on what has been done with your application - and sad to say I find this common amongst applicants who have representatives who act on their behalf. Sometimes kulang sa "tulak" ang mga representatives - and applicants wait for word from them when there is something they and you (applicant can do) - be an active participant in the process. Hindi naman nakasaad na CEM or VO lang ang pwede magbigay ng update - applicants pwede din. Wala naman bawal.

So in the gist of making "papansin" - you can make a small "sundot" to CEM by asking your representative to send an "update" notice to CEM, informing them that you have paid RPRF on said date and complete these details of the payment. Also, add in the history of the application (pasimple) - so makikita nila 9months na din at me ilang buwan na lang bago abutin ang published processing time nila. The objective is magpapansin, so hopefully madiin sa CEM na wala na pending sa applicant at sila ang hinihintay. Carefully craft the letter para di naman lalabas na naiinip at ang makikita eh ipinaalam sa kanila na natapos na ang hinihingi nila at wala na hinihintay mula sa applikante.

../atb
Salamat po and God Bless! :D

Cyntact11

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO-NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2013
Nomination.....
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
September 23, 2013
Med's Request
September 23, 2013
Med's Done....
October 6, 2013
Passport Req..
May 5, 2014
LANDED..........
June 7, 2014
ohanne said:
Hi! So worried up to now iyong returned documents ng mga anak ko di pa rin nila natatanggap sa pinas more than 50days na since it was mailed back...pwede na kaya sila magpadala ng bagong application package sa NS? Nag email na sila sa cic enquiry and ottpilot/immigration ala pa rin reply kung ano pwede gawin. Baka naman may mga inputs kayo or experience
Hi what's your timeline? Visa office mo ba is Manila? Thanks

Poutine2012

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
25-02-2013
AOR Received.
05-04-2013
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
29-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
05-07-2013
Passport Req..
01-22-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2014
Hello everyone!

I finally landed in Winnipeg this afternoon and it was totally hassle-free. The whole process only took about 10-15 mins and they were all very helpful. They kept saying"congratulations and welcome to Canada!".

The only thing that took a bit longer was this immig form on health which i didnt have and wasnt really required. So she just said i should call manitoba health just to inform them of my address. I also had SPAM (the canned meat)in my bag wc i didnt know is not allowed. So it was confiscated. I know it's weird that i brought it, but this came from the US as part of the groceries i meant to give away as gifts. Oh well.

So happy that everything went well. I wish all of you in this forum the best on your applications and i hope all your landings will be totally smooth! God bless everyone! ;D