Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
Poutine2012 said:
Hello everyone!

I finally landed in Winnipeg this afternoon and it was totally hassle-free. The whole process only took about 10-15 mins and they were all very helpful. They kept saying"congratulations and welcome to Canada!".

The only thing that took a bit longer was this immig form on health which i didnt have and wasnt really required. So she just said i should call manitoba health just to inform them of my address. I also had SPAM (the canned meat)in my bag wc i didnt know is not allowed. So it was confiscated. I know it's weird that i brought it, but this came from the US as part of the groceries i meant to give away as gifts. Oh well.

So happy that everything went well. I wish all of you in this forum the best on your applications and i hope all your landings will be totally smooth! God bless everyone! ;D
Congrats! Finally graduate ka na. All the best!

malfoy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
SGVO then transferred to CEM
App. Filed.......
2-Feb-2012 (Online)
Nomination.....
19-April-2012
AOR Received.
5-Sept-2012 (CIO-NS); 29-Nov-2012 (SGVO)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-Jan-2014 (Requested transfer from SGVO to CEM)
Med's Request
04-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-May-2014
LANDED..........
19-Oct-2014
Maligayang araw ng Kagitingan, mga kabayan! :D

Congrats sa mga naka-receive na ng AOR at passport request at syempre sa mga nasa finish line na.

Sana kami naman next na magka-good news na :)

cmj

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
mga kabayan, ask ko lang po kung requirement ba ang birth certificate sa pagpapamedical sa st. lukes? ang hirap kasi kumontact sa st lukes. thank you po.

marky14

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malfoy said:

Congrats sa mga naka-receive na ng AOR at passport request at syempre sa mga nasa finish line na.

Halos same tayo ng timeline sa Medical. Sana nga next na! :)

marky14

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cmj said:
mga kabayan, ask ko lang po kung requirement ba ang birth certificate sa pagpapamedical sa st. lukes? ang hirap kasi kumontact sa st lukes. thank you po.
As per their site, requirement siya. Dala ka nalang just to be sure. Nung nagpamedical kasi ako nirequire siya for validation lang.

malfoy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
2-Feb-2012 (Online)
Nomination.....
19-April-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-May-2014
LANDED..........
19-Oct-2014
Urgent Help!
Magkano po ba dapat ang RPRF ng principal, spouse (more than 22 years old) at dependent child na less than 18 yrs old?

I just received back my RPRF bank draft. Ibinalik ng CEM.
The amount I paid was 1040CAD (490 for me + 550 spouse) payable to Receiver General for Canada. Dapat pala CAD 490 lang?
Dun sa letter from CEM, ang sabi dapat payable to 'Canadian Embassy Manila' pero sa website nila nakalagay if paying in CAD, it should be paid to 'Receiver General for Canada' e. Nalilito na ko.. help po please.

tenshi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Nomination.....
31 Aug 2013
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2014
Med's Request
4 Apr 2014
Med's Done....
5 Apr 2014
Passport Req..
4 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jun 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
malfoy said:

Hi malfoy, dito ka din sa SG? Okay na ang PCC mo?

ChrisPWA

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013 online
Doc's Request.
12-06-2013 bank cert & job description
Nomination.....
30-06-2013 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with my documents
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 Documents send to CIC thru DHL
Med's Request
06 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
27 Dec 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
02 Apr 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 Apr 2014
ragluf said:
For applicants outside of the PH, the return of the PPs are via courier. DHL is the most common, but in ME, I have seen posts of Aramex being used as the courier delivering the PPs. You may be wondering what is that "courier collect" stated in the PPR means - this seems to be more applicable to those in the PH. Oftentimes, in the PH, local delivery companies (similar to LBC, 2Go) are utilized to deliver back the PPs - I have read posts on wherein the applicants are called up prior to delivery and a delivery service fee (nominal - around Php 100-150 in some) is collected. Now for those outside, I have not yet come across posts for a delivery fee. I can say I know of 2 cases (but these were in Canada) - no more fees were levied by DHL, just delivered the PPs/CoPRs back in a parcel.

You may want to visit your local courier companies within the area and if it is possible and with no-cost, ask them to pre-alert you if an incoming delivery pops up on their system.

../hth
Yes just now I read that word “courier collect siguro n miss read kulang dahil sa excitement! Hehe..Thanks brod for the reply! I already send our PP and DHL told me that courier collect is okay just let them know kung available na PP for pickup so that they can inform the dhl manila…

ChrisPWA

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2013 online
Doc's Request.
12-06-2013 bank cert & job description
Nomination.....
30-06-2013 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04 Nov 2013
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with my documents
File Transfer...
01-10-2013 Documents send to CIC thru DHL
Med's Request
06 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
27 Dec 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
02 Apr 2014
VISA ISSUED...
15 Apr 2014
Poutine2012 said:
Hello everyone!

I finally landed in Winnipeg this afternoon and it was totally hassle-free. The whole process only took about 10-15 mins and they were all very helpful. They kept saying"congratulations and welcome to Canada!".

The only thing that took a bit longer was this immig form on health which i didnt have and wasnt really required. So she just said i should call manitoba health just to inform them of my address. I also had SPAM (the canned meat)in my bag wc i didnt know is not allowed. So it was confiscated. I know it's weird that i brought it, but this came from the US as part of the groceries i meant to give away as gifts. Oh well.

So happy that everything went well. I wish all of you in this forum the best on your applications and i hope all your landings will be totally smooth! God bless everyone! ;D
Congratulation! buti kpa landed na. hows the weather there? wish u well in your job hunting and good luck!!!

Kingjames0006

Mar 22, 2014
hi po magandang hapon mga kabayan,tanong lang po sana kung kanino po kaya mag send ng email ang cic regarding sa application q po sa PR...kung sa akin po ba o sa aking representative po,sa SINP application q po kasi is sa representative q po lahat ng transaction. sa application q po sa PER is may REp pa din po aq whiich is yung sa agency namin,nung nakausap q po kanina yung REP namin is sa amin daw mag eemail ang cic regarding sa application namin,salamat po sa sasagot

erin22

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Kingjames0006 said:
hi po magandang hapon mga kabayan,tanong lang po sana kung kanino po kaya mag send ng email ang cic regarding sa application q po sa PR...kung sa akin po ba o sa aking representative po,sa SINP application q po kasi is sa representative q po lahat ng transaction. sa application q po sa PER is may REp pa din po aq whiich is yung sa agency namin,nung nakausap q po kanina yung REP namin is sa amin daw mag eemail ang cic regarding sa application namin,salamat po sa sasagot
You are the applicant. Hence you will receive it. Also, the rep(agency) may also get a copy of notification. Hope this answers your question.

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
ChrisPWA said:
Guys ask ko lang...What is the standard procedure of CEM for returning the PP with stamped visa? Are they going to email us regarding the pickup? Coz my return address is Qatar and as per DHL returning airway bill in advance is not allowed.
Hi ChrisPWA,

When i sent our PPs from Singapore to CEM, it took
about 18 days before they returned our PPs
with Visa. I opted the return of our PPs via
International Courrier Collect by indicating our
foreign address and contact info on the Appendix A form.
Suprisingly, DHL delivered our package back to our Singapore address
without any prior notice nor collected any fee.

All the best,
Milsrome

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
malfoy said:
Urgent Help!
Magkano po ba dapat ang RPRF ng principal, spouse (more than 22 years old) at dependent child na less than 18 yrs old?

I just received back my RPRF bank draft. Ibinalik ng CEM.
The amount I paid was 1040CAD (490 for me + 550 spouse) payable to Receiver General for Canada. Dapat pala CAD 490 lang?
Dun sa letter from CEM, ang sabi dapat payable to 'Canadian Embassy Manila' pero sa website nila nakalagay if paying in CAD, it should be paid to 'Receiver General for Canada' e. Nalilito na ko.. help po please.
Hi Malfoy,

If you're paying from overseas, it should be
paid in CAD to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA and
not to the Canadian Embassy Manila. If you're paying in peso,
then direct it to CEM. The amount to be
paid for main applicant and spouse should be the same,
490 each. So for two, it should be CAD 980. I think CEM will
return your DD/cheque if the amount paid is more or less than
the required amount. You can go to the bank
where you got your bankdraft and rectify the
amount and payee info then re-send your rprf to CEM.

Milsrome

richard m.

Mar 20, 2014
Hi! I'm new here. I would to ask help for those who has idea and knowledge in this kind of problems. What happened is the CIO returned our application last Oct. 16, 2013. But due to poor postal service, we only received it on April 8, 2014 lastTtuesday only. It took almost 6 months before we received our application. The problem is our Nomination from MPNP is expired already on January 29, 2014. And we have to apply for extension of nomination before we pass again our application to CIO or else our application will be return again and hopefully it will not happen.
I'm asking help for those who knew this kind of procedure in securing extension of nomination because I don't have any idea how to request an extension for nomination in MPNP.
Hope there's someone who knew how to request for extension of nomination in MPNP.
Thanks in advance...God bless.

malfoy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
2-Feb-2012 (Online)
Nomination.....
19-April-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
Med's Request
04-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
11-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-May-2014
LANDED..........
19-Oct-2014
marky14 said:
Halos same tayo ng timeline sa Medical. Sana nga next na! :)
marky14, apir! hehe ;D

tenshi said:
Hi malfoy, dito ka din sa SG? Okay na ang PCC mo?
tenshi, oo dito rin ako sa SG. Oo nasubmit ko na mga police certificate ko. Fifteen days na ba ang processing ngayon ng Singapore Police clearance? Nung February 10 days lang e.
Tapos ang NBI clearance ngayon e more than a week na ang processing pala! Ang weird kung kailan nagka-online application saka lalong tumagal. Dati same day makukuha di ba? :-X

Milsrome said:
Hi Malfoy,

If you're paying from overseas, it should be
paid in CAD to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA and
not to the Canadian Embassy Manila. If you're paying in peso,
then direct it to CEM. The amount to be
paid for main applicant and spouse should be the same,
490 each. So for two, it should be CAD 980. I think CEM will
return your DD/cheque if the amount paid is more or less than
the required amount. You can go to the bank
where you got your bankdraft and rectify the
amount and payee info then re-send your rprf to CEM.

Milsrome
Thank you, Milsrome! I really got confused with the chart they have in the website and then their letter was confusing too or maybe my brain has just become really slow, hehehe. CEM has indeed returned my bank draft, they sent it to my Philippines address and my parents had to pay 175pesos to receive it! :eek:

By the way, did you use DHL to send your RPRF too? Which branch did you go too? Also for sending your passports? I only see DHL dropbox in Cheers, I'm not sure how that works, I'm not comfortable with just dropping off stuff so usually I go all the way to LBC in Lucky Plaza.