+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

TripleP

May 28, 2009
Hi Soap,

soap said:
Thanks for your help. I am doing an in-land application so I see why there is a difference in waiting times.

You are saying that you were able to access Ecas AFTER you've gotten mail from them? My partner nor I have received any letters even though he is able to access the system and I am not.
I could log onto ECAS with my receipt number roughly two days before I received the letter in the mail from CPC-M.

I'm really not too familiar with the details of inland applications and when you should be expecting to receive anything in the mail. Given the information on trackitt and stories that inland applications generally take longer, I'm not too surprised you haven't received any mail or anything yet. It seems slightly odd that your partner can log in to ECAS but that your receipt number doesn't work. However, I don't know if that's a common issue or not... You could try creating a new thread about this issue - then the senior members of the forum might be more likely to help you out.

Hope this helps!

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to know when does CPC-M or the foreign visa office send an email? and what they say in it.

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Friends,
All the members of this forum... Let me take this poortunity to thank you all for such avtiveness in this forum... When at first, I had the idea to start a thread like this, I was wondering if I will have 2-3 more members apart from me... and thanks to alll of you... this forum is rocking... Keep posting be in touch with each other... we will be able to solve our own problems...

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
@ zghansar: I don't think that CPC-M or the Visa Office usually send Emails. I got an Email from them, but only because they confirmed my change of address and I had requested that they send confirmation via Email or mail.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

How many photos should i put in the application, because i am worried about how many photos do i have to pass, my wife(sponsored person) send me like 12 of her photos. I already stick her one of her photo in the Application to permanent resident(IMM 0008).

Please anyone help to answer my question though, how many photos still do i have to put in to send it to CPC-M?

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomar13 said:
Hey guys,

How many photos should i put in the application, because i am worried about how many photos do i have to pass, my wife(sponsored person) send me like 12 of her photos. I already stick her one of her photo in the Application to permanent resident(IMM 0008).

Please anyone help to answer my question though, how many photos still do i have to put in to send it to CPC-M?
you are not suppose to stick the picture, the immigration people will do the same.

The number of pictures depends on the visa offfice's requirement. You can read the instructions provided in appendix 3 I presume which will have the sections about photographs.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am only sponsoring my wife, and we do not have children, so I would assume that I just needed to submit pictures of my wife, right? I am the only other member of our family (not counting parents and siblings), but since I am already a permanent resident of Canada, I no longer have to attach a small picture of myself, right? (the page 2 of the application to permanent resident)

anyone guys, do have to put picture of myself or not???

deb0725

May 10, 2009
We were notified via letter on Saturday that our application has been moved to Los Angeles CIC office? Has anyone else gotten a letter like this?

I just checked online and found the following note on our case:

We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application on August 10, 2009.

We transferred xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's application to the Los Angeles office on September 2, 2009. The Los Angeles office may contact xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Anyone else with news? We applied outland through the Buffalo office. I am American, husband is Canadian and our children are 18 and 16 from a previous marriage for me and my Canadian husband and I have twins.

Thanks!

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am only sponsoring my wife, and we do not have children, so I would assume that I just needed to submit pictures of my wife, right? I am the only other member of our family (not counting parents and siblings), but since I am already a permanent resident of Canada, I no longer have to attach a small picture of myself, right? (the page 2 of the application to permanent resident)

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomar13 said:

yes jomar only your wife's pictures are needed for the application process.

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomar13 said:

no need for your pictures. just pictures of your wife (principal applicant). follow what is stated in guidelines and forms.

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
hi heleina,

how long does it take to process your application... i understand that u are from phils. too..

kindly shed me some advise....

many thanks...

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think, it will run from 4-8 months (routine cases), meaning no divorce or pending court cases, no children issues, no legalities involve, relationship is genuine an documents are authentic. there are some who applied last May 2009 got their visas last monday. imagine in less than 4 months, they received their visa already.. sweet ha..

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Heleina said:
i think, it will run from 4-8 months (routine cases), meaning no divorce or pending court cases, no children issues, no legalities involve, relationship is genuine an documents are authentic. there are some who applied last May 2009 got their visas last monday. imagine in less than 4 months, they received their visa already.. sweet ha..
oh thats fast... can u advise me regarding medical.. coz im confuse whether or not to go medical on my own... i mean shall i send it along with my application when i send it to my husband OR shall i wait for VO to instruct me when...

thanks

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should do the medical now.. and submit the proof from ur MD along with ur application. make sure to follow what is listed in the checklist. i think that's the part 3..