+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi TripleP,

Can you log into eCAS with your client ID on your PR card? or another client ID you have.

If so are the same messages present.

tme

May 22, 2009
Hey all, I was able to log in to ECAS today for the first time with my internet receipt #, been trying for the last week or so, and I now exist on the system. CPC-M received my application on the 5th of August and started processing it and made their decision on the same day, 1st of Sept.

tme

TripleP

May 28, 2009
Hi zghansar. I think the receipt number is the only number I have available to me right now for logging in to ECAS - I'm a Canadian citizen by birth and I don't think we have our client ID yet (maybe it will be on the letter we receive from CPC-M?).

Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
I have only been able to log onto Ecas with my sponsor's name and the client id #. Before that I used the receipt #.
The client id # will be in the letter from CPC-M. At least it was for us.... =)

arewethereyet

Sep 2, 2009
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2009
Passport Req..
22-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2009
LANDED..........
10-12-2009
Hi Everyone

Just joined this cool forum.

We are in the process of Spousal Sponsorship 'outside Canada' from the UK. My wife is Canadian and resident in Canada. Application was sent July 30th. On checking E-cas today it shows that a Decision was made on August 28th, but we have not had the letter arrive yet.

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Hello everybody
I have sent my application for sponsorship on the 27th of July they received it on the 28th, checked ECAS and my mailbox nothing yet.

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
hi,

my husband and i was so confused if we were goin to file his sponsorship for me.. coz right now he has no permanent job. Can we file now???

pls. enlighten me...

piscesman

May 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2009
AOR Received.
27-08-2009
File Transfer...
16-09-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2009
LANDED..........
01-02-2010
I have been remiss in reporting our progress given that we were on the "leading edge" of the group...we received our AOR letter from Buffalo with a file number, and processing began on my wife's application on August 27. Ecas has been updated and we are in the system. I have been amazed to see that some folks are getting their passport requests in as little as two months after processing began...here's hoping!!

Piscesman

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, just an update..

I already received the AOR letter from the embassy asking for my passport. I am so happy that the initial request is passport only.. I was able to log in to ecas using my file number.

Thank you Heavenly Father...

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ADSH, great to see somehow from the Philippines too. Embassy requests for my paspport already.. I will send this tomorrow.

zghansar

Jul 12, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Manila office basically asks for passport up front?? How is this though?? What if someone has to travel somewhere? How long do they after requesting passport?