+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham6490 said:
Hello,

I have applied for my wife's immigration to Canada under Family Class Category. I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife is an Indian Citizen. I applied on January 30th and we still have not received a response from CPC-M that our Step 1 of the application has been approved. We have waited the 55 day time period as noted on their website and have had no luck with the call centre either. Can someone please let me know when I can get an answer for Step 1 to be approved and once the application goes to India how much longer it should take? Thanks for the help!
Hello, the good news is you have lots of company :) the bad news is there are applicants from Jan 11 onwards who haven't received either an acknowledgement letter or sponsorship decision. If you take a look at the January 2012 thread, some people have reported that call centre agents have mentioned that there are computer problems at Mississauga at the moment, which could be why actual processing times are in the range of 70-80 days. It's extremely frustrating that the website doesn't reflect reality but what can we do except be patient for a while longer... At this rate, late Jan applicants could hear from CPC-M by the end of April :( Sorry there isn't better news.

Once your file gets to New Delhi, depending on how straightforward your case is, whether your wife has travelled or resided outside India, whether the genuineness of your marriage is readily apparent, etc. then stage 2 could take 3-6 months. Take a look at the ND spreadsheet maintained by Vengat (in this thread) to get an idea of other people's timelines.

Good luck and keep posting if you have updates.

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Halo All,

I m planning to my file my application 2nd week of april.....so i just wanna know the application fees can i pay by credit card ...if not normal cheque is okie or they need certified cheque......what are the other options for making payment to CIC please help me guys

Thanks
Abhi

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
abhi292000 said:
Halo All,

I m planning to my file my application 2nd week of april.....so i just wanna know the application fees can i pay by credit card ...if not normal cheque is okie or they need certified cheque......what are the other options for making payment to CIC please help me guys

Thanks
Abhi

You can pay by credit card itself. Once you pay online with your credit card, you need to take print out of your receipt and send it along with your application. Hope this helps.

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
kham6490 said:
Hello,

I have applied for my wife's immigration to Canada under Family Class Category. I am a Canadian Citizen and my wife is an Indian Citizen. I applied on January 30th and we still have not received a response from CPC-M that our Step 1 of the application has been approved. We have waited the 55 day time period as noted on their website and have had no luck with the call centre either. Can someone please let me know when I can get an answer for Step 1 to be approved and once the application goes to India how much longer it should take? Thanks for the help!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp
as per CIC Timeline they working on applications received on January 25, 2012)

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Anyone has any idea how to insert my case details in the ND spreadsheet. I have read only permission. I can not edit to insert my details?

Dreamsca

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/11
Doc's Request.
10/ NOV /11
Med's Done....
05/05/11
Passport Req..
1/ sept / 11 p p r date
Cricket365 said:
Anyone has any idea how to insert my case details in the ND spreadsheet. I have read only permission. I can not edit to insert my details?
write your detail to vengat by post,

CanVan99

Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
Hello All,

I sent my additional proof to ND last week and still waiting to hear from them. Does anyone know, how long ND takes to reply or consider these additional proofs. They did not ask for the proof, I sent on my own after reading the GCM notes.

Does anyone has any experience in this. Kindly help me.

thanks

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
CanVan99 said:
Hello All,

I sent my additional proof to ND last week and still waiting to hear from them. Does anyone know, how long ND takes to reply or consider these additional proofs. They did not ask for the proof, I sent on my own after reading the GCM notes.

thanks

That is fine. Did you mention that you got such details from the GCM notes? Mentioning that would have been ideal.

And believe you had affixed the bar-code reader sticker. Are you under FSW1?

Regards,
KDSTTL

CanVan99

Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
KDSTTL said:
That is fine. Did you mention that you got such details from the GCM notes? Mentioning that would have been ideal.

And believe you had affixed the bar-code reader sticker. Are you under FSW1?

Regards,
KDSTTL
Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, I mentioned that I got this info from the GCM notes and I am addressing the concerns.

I am not under FSW1. I am under Family, spousal category.

When can I expect any updates from ND. Do they open the mail, the same day it had reached or open it after x no.of days.?? Do you have any idea about it please? I am very confused. I am waiting for the past 3 months and no updates at all.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
CanVan99 said:
Hello All,

thanks
I am also wondering about the same. I have planned to apply for my GCM notes and want to address the concerns of the IO. What is the effect of doing it? One of my friend has done so and his proofs were received by the ND office today. In what time frame, the ND office will reply? Does anyone have any idea about it.

kham6490

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-15-2012
Passport Req..
22-05-2012- Received by ND on 23-05-2012-In Process-06-15-2012
amira_mais said:
Hello, the good news is you have lots of company :) the bad news is there are applicants from Jan 11 onwards who haven't received either an acknowledgement letter or sponsorship decision. If you take a look at the January 2012 thread, some people have reported that call centre agents have mentioned that there are computer problems at Mississauga at the moment, which could be why actual processing times are in the range of 70-80 days. It's extremely frustrating that the website doesn't reflect reality but what can we do except be patient for a while longer... At this rate, late Jan applicants could hear from CPC-M by the end of April :( Sorry there isn't better news.

Once your file gets to New Delhi, depending on how straightforward your case is, whether your wife has travelled or resided outside India, whether the genuineness of your marriage is readily apparent, etc. then stage 2 could take 3-6 months. Take a look at the ND spreadsheet maintained by Vengat (in this thread) to get an idea of other people's timelines.

Good luck and keep posting if you have updates.
Thank-you so much for your answer. Can someone pelase send me the the link to the January 2012 thread for New Delhi? If our application appears to be straightforward, is it fair to assume that my wife may arrive within 90 days? It is such an anxious process.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
kham6490 said:
Thank-you so much for your answer. Can someone pelase send me the the link to the January 2012 thread for New Delhi? If our application appears to be straightforward, is it fair to assume that my wife may arrive within 90 days? It is such an anxious process.
This link is for January 2012, not just New Delhi https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmxynnoT1qeadGJZWUlfekZUbm9YTVJuVzNFejU3eGc#gid=0
This one is for New Delhi (2011/12) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnsA1_L-IeGFdC1rTlg2THdGakE1SUhfMXF1WFRpS2c&hl=en_US#gid=1

Singh1212

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2011
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Dec 17,2011
Med's Done....
SEP 22,2011
Passport Req..
Feb 14,2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM
LANDED..........
Hopfully in July
Hi Guys

its 62 days gone to PPR to ND,,stil status is ''Applcation received" no communication from ND.

pls advice what should i do ?show my time? Is it better to call MP or send ecas enquiry by self?

pls advice?

thanks

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Singh1212 said:
Hi Guys

its 62 days gone to PPR to ND,,stil status is ''Applcation received" no communication from ND.

pls advice what should i do ?show my time? Is it better to call MP or send ecas enquiry by self?

pls advice?

thanks
Hi,

You can order for GCM notes. It will give you a clear picture about your case. It will take 1 month to get the GCM notes from the day you apply and it costs $5.

Send an email inquiry to ND also.

Contacting the M.P could be your last resort, I guess.

sumant

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-9-2011
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Med's Done....
26-8-2011
Interview........
20-6-2012 IN PROCESS 23-6-2012
Passport Req..
20-1-2012
Singh1212 said:
Hi Guys

pls advice?

thanks
@singh1212

mine 72 days gone to PPR to ND....SAME CONDITION AS URS....no update from ND for almost 4 months...
its really frustating....