+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
singhson said:
Congrats bro. Very happy for u
Thanks singhson. What a relief!!!

ksunny

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-12-2011 but e-mail received 06-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-02-2012
Med's Request
E-Cas shows Medical Received
Med's Done....
12-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2012 was In Process on March 19, 2012
LANDED..........
06-04-2012
gursikhphysio said:
Thanks singhson. What a relief!!!
Congratulations gursikhphysio!! So happy for you!

Just to confirm, you've never had an address show up in your Ecas right? Cuz mine doesn't have one either!

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Thanks Ksunny. ecas was blank before.

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
Congratulations Gursikhphysio!!

Bole So Nihaaalllllll!!!! Sat Sri Akal!!!!

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
Thanks mapledreams.

Didn't understand why u wrote bole so nihaal? It's a war cry and i am not in war. :D

Thanks again

mapledreams

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Done....
12-07-11
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
05-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-12
LANDED..........
10-02-2012
@ Gursikh

I just felt like it..actually, it also is said when one is happy =)

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
Oh is that war cry ?!
Then thats what I am telling to New Delhi now : Bole So Nihaaalllllll!!!! :mad: :D :D

vengat83

Jan 5, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
12-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
07-Jul-2011
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-Jun-2012 (call from ND)
LANDED..........
SOON
well atleast today I learnt something:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bole_So_Nihal

:D

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
gursikhphysio said:
ND vWell cricket365, you cannot submit sponsorship application from India and ND visa office does not send any letters to any other countries except Indian, Nepal and Bhutan.

You will get your PPR request through email but u have to mail your passports from india.
First and foremost, CONGRATS WITH THE DECISION MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm confident that November and December applicants will be a quick and easy process.

While it's true that you can't mail your passport over seas, but about you saying, India only sends mail within the country, Nepal, and Bhutan- is there any source to confirm this?

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
[size=10pt]I want everyone's intake on this and opinion, theory, statement... etc.. I'm sure each and every one of you have wondered this. If they get your medicals, and you have sent in everything- like all the completed forms, pictures, evidence, police clearance- and the person sitting behind your desk looks at your file- WHY can't they just review everything at once and then issue you your visa? Why do they wait a couple of months? It's like you are a teacher grading papers from your students- you look at it and then grade it, and that's it! You don't look at the paper, set it aside, and then look at it again, set it aside, and then grade it.

What do you guys think goes on?
Do you guys think that there is more than one person who looks at your file? One to approve, and then a second person to approve also?
Do you guys think it's politics? Like Canada only wants a certain amount of immigrants in their country in one month?
Think about it- if there is everything on the table (forms, medicals, evidence, police clearance and even your passport) why so much time?
[/size]

ps3playa

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2011
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2012
@gursikh congrats!

comfortably numb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
9 march 2012
CanadiansWife said:
[size=10pt]I want everyone's intake on this and opinion, theory, statement... etc.. I'm sure each and every one of you have wondered this. If they get your medicals, and you have sent in everything- like all the completed forms, pictures, evidence, police clearance- and the person sitting behind your desk looks at your file- WHY can't they just review everything at once and then issue you your visa? Why do they wait a couple of months? It's like you are a teacher grading papers from your students- you look at it and then grade it, and that's it! You don't look at the paper, set it aside, and then look at it again, set it aside, and then grade it.

Do you guys think that their is more than once person who looks at your file? One to approve, and then a second person to approve also?
Do you guys think it's politics? Like Canada only wants a certain amount of immigrants in their country in one month?
Think about it- if there is everything on the table (forms, medicals, evidence, police clearance and even your passport) why so much time?
[/size]
IMHO ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE TRUE !!!!!
IN MY OPINION THERE IS A VISA OFFICER FOR EVERY STAGE, AND THE FINAL VERDICT COMES TO A SELECT FEW. ITS LIKE AN ASSEMBLY LINE. MANY PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF DIFFERENT PARTS AND THEIR AUTHENTICITY, AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE A SELECTED VOs REVIEW THE FINAL CASE. "POLICY" RATHER THAN POLITICS. ITS A CHAIN PROCESS. MONTHLY I DON THINK SO, QUARTERLY YES.

ps3playa

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2011
File Transfer...
12-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Oct-2011
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-Feb-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
27-Apr-2012
CanadiansWife said:

Do you guys think that their is more than once person who looks at your file? One to approve, and then a second person to approve also?
[/size]
It is normal to feel what you are feeling, that why does it take so much time to process these cases.

I feel the issue is the lack of a central system in India which connects passports, drivers licence, etc to the person. Each and every state has a different process to get the police clearance, the drivers licences look different, no system of SIN number (until recently). This makes it difficult to authenticate all the paper work. Plus, lets face it, there are always cases which are genuine, weddings that are not valid. naturally CIC has to be careful and as a result "gehun ke saath ghun bhi pista hai"

People working on the cases also get sick, take days off, get fired, get re-trained, get in trouble, stay overtime, double check-triple check paperwork, forget to update e-cas, get audited, have to conduct interviews, etc. And I'm sure it is step-by-step process, so everyone has to come together.

At the end of the day, they want us to be our families, but they also want to feed their family and have to do their job the right way.

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ps3playa said:
It is normal to feel what you are feeling, that why does it take so much time to process these cases.

I feel the issue is the lack of a central system in India which connects passports, drivers licence, etc to the person. Each and every state has a different process to get the police clearance, the drivers licences look different, no system of SIN number (until recently). This makes it difficult to authenticate all the paper work. Plus, lets face it, there are always cases which are genuine, weddings that are not valid. naturally CIC has to be careful and as a result "gehun ke saath ghun bhi pista hai"

People working on the cases also get sick, take days off, get fired, get re-trained, get in trouble, stay overtime, double check-triple check paperwork, forget to update e-cas, get audited, have to conduct interviews, etc. And I'm sure it is step-by-step process, so everyone has to come together.

At the end of the day, they want us to be our families, but they also want to feed their family and have to do their job the right way.
I understand they have to do their job the right way and catch any frauds along the process. Every application around the world all starts from CIC- M - and their step 1 process only takes max 70 days! They receive thouuuuusands of applications everyday, and then filter them out by sending them to appropriate visa offices. While we are blessed and should be thankful that New Delhi is one of the cities with the shortest visa wait time, I think that they (along with other visa offices), can better their system and find ways to organize these applications.

I 'am frustrated because I have been married since July, and it took me so much time to gather everything for the application (evidence, details, details details!), hoping that I didn't miss anything, and wondering if I have enough- FINALLY we sent in the application in December, and I have yet to get a PPR! It's like all the preparation and no response yet. And to the newbies around here, I live in the USA. So for people to say that "TRAVEL" matters- I get so paranoid! I hope that New Delhi realizes that I live in USA, and if I wanted a visa so badly, or just marrying for visa- I would have just found someone here - close to my family- rather than Canada- and then gives my visa faaast!

THAT SAID- WALKING DEAD IS COMING ON!!!!!!!!! One of the best shows ever and so popular here!

A

abd.vs

Hi All,
I'm new to this forum so don't really know how soon people share their views but i believe it won't take long time. And I believe that experts provide information quickly.

Anyways,
Please note that i applied for PR visa for Canada. My Wife sponsered me in April 2011 and she has been granted as sponser in June 2011. She already received Acknoledge receipt from Missesuga.
Out file got transfered to New Delhi in June 2011 and
In September 2011, It has started processing.

Ecas status was reflecting In Process till last month,

"We received XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX application for permanent residence on June 30, 2011.
We started processing XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXs application on September 28, 2011.
Medical results have been received."

But a month back the status has been changed back to Application Received from In Process and the text remained the same.

CIC requested my Passport in November 2011 and it was sent to them on a very next day.

Could anyone please advice if they have faced this or experts can you please help me.