+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
RAV23 said:
i m not forgetting u....... atleast u get one update that ur processing is started, in my case my status is still application receiveddd..... i don't understand wt delhi office is doing ??? hey is there anyone WHOz file reached delhi in june and they get PPR??
send ECAS and FAX Them
thats exactly what i did and i got update.
hopefully you get it soon.

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
The status which you guys see in ecas like app received or inprocess does not mean anything nor do they follow a protocol at chc nd.
Most applicants stay in app received status until decision is made, some move to in process.
usually what i have observed and been a causality with the in process is that they indicate a delay in the file...hurts to read but true.
If someone like you has inprocess without a PPR ( like in my case ) it means they are playing for time ...they are waiting for something which is delaying the file.

Don't be sending emails abt the status messages and why and what............
I have already told you to contact the MP if you do not get a PPR within 8-10 weeks of file in ND..since they did not reply to your emails they will to your MP's office.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
mirmukaramali said:
NO THEY SAY 52 DAYS BUT YOU WILL GET IT SOOON INSHAALA THIS WEEK.
FOR ME NO PPR YET????MORE THATN 4 MONTHS
That's really bad!! :(
Praying for you to get the PPR soon!!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
fprince said:
Step 1

Assessment of Sponsor 52 days

(working on applications received on June 17, 2011)
Shamsia - Which date did you application reach CPC Miss? usually these dates are close and you should hear something soon.

PR CARD - 39 business days*

(This time applies if you have provided a mailing address)
* This info is still full of Certified Immigration Cr @ p
Our file reached Miss on June 30th. I guess I still have some time to go :)

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
fprince said:
The status which you guys see in ecas like app received or inprocess does not mean anything nor do they follow a protocol at chc nd.
Most applicants stay in app received status until decision is made, some move to in process.
usually what i have observed and been a causality with the in process is that they indicate a delay in the file...hurts to read but true.
If someone like you has inprocess without a PPR ( like in my case ) it means they are playing for time ...they are waiting for something which is delaying the file.

Don't be sending emails abt the status messages and why and what............
I have already told you to contact the MP if you do not get a PPR within 8-10 weeks of file in ND..since they did not reply to your emails they will to your MP's office.

fprince in my case now its 9th week for my file sitting in ND n nothing yet my lawyer send CSE but didn't get any reply n my husband send email to MP neither he reply , now my husband is planing to call MP

fprince

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
நியூ டெல்லி, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 22, 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 22, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 4, 2011
Passport Req..
May 6, 2011 ( CSE EMAIL )
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2011 ( Received May 28 )
LANDED..........
June 21, 2011
The thing which i have seen for many cases is that they always get a reply from the MP reg the file.
ND most of the time ignores your email as they have already told us not to contact them before it is 6 month but we all do for all silly reasons and hence the backlog.

When the MP inquires on your behalf they do reply within 10 days...it might not be the answer you are looking for but they will reply and tell you why the case is pending.
some examples of replies were..your file is still not physically in ND, we have your PP, we are doing BC, we are waiting for medicals etc.

Remember folks NO ONE CAN SPEED UP your case...a MP can only get a reply on your behalf.
Don't contact your MP unless something unexpected has happened..like case is close to 6 months, no PPR for 2-3 months etc..
some MP's will tell you that you need to wait for at least 6 months before they can contact CHC, depends on where you live and how familiar/friendly the MP office is.

You can email, walk in or call MP..but lets make the inquiry really useful.

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
mirmukaramali said:
send ECAS and FAX Them
thats exactly what i did and i got update.
hopefully you get it soon.
yup mirmukaramali my lawyer already send CSE but didn't get any reply,im really tense n i can understand ur frustration after all ur 15 days more frustrated den meeee...........

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
fprince said:
The thing which i have seen for many cases is that they always get a reply from the MP reg the file.
ND most of the time ignores your email as they have already told us not to contact them before it is 6 month but we all do for all silly reasons and hence the backlog.

When the MP inquires on your behalf they do reply within 10 days...it might not be the answer you are looking for but they will reply and tell you why the case is pending.
some examples of replies were..your file is still not physically in ND, we have your PP, we are doing BC, we are waiting for medicals etc.

Remember folks NO ONE CAN SPEED UP your case...a MP can only get a reply on your behalf.
Don't contact your MP unless something unexpected has happened..like case is close to 6 months, no PPR for 2-3 months etc..
some MP's will tell you that you need to wait for at least 6 months before they can contact CHC, depends on where you live and how familiar/friendly the MP office is.

You can email, walk in or call MP..but lets make the inquiry really useful.

hey fprince my file is in Nd from last 2 month i didn't get any PPR OR UPDATE so my email is logical to MP?

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
bc_karan said:
ND really sucks and they are bunch of stupid F***S and here is a very good example

So my wife visited Canadian Embassy today and fought with the guy at the gate who tried to give her that stupid slip they give to everyone who visits Embassy and my wife told him that she's not going to leave unless they let her inside...so they finally let her inside and this guy checked our status on his laptop and told my wife that they haven't received her MEDICAL. My wife had already checked with the hospital and they had told her that they sent her medical to embassy so my wife told him to check again and then he said that they actually have her medical but they never connected her medical to her file. So they guy apologized to my wife and told her that it was their mistake and now they will work on our file and give us VISA asap.

On ECAS our status says "In Proess" but it doesn't say medicals received and I suspected from very begining that maybe they didn't receive my wife's Medical.

So i guess my point is that if anybodys status is "In Process" and it doesn't say Medicals Received then there is a good chance that they actually dont have ur Medical or they are just too stupid to connect it to your file. Now i hope that we get Visa soo.
yup dear i was also dere on da same day ...i knw ur wife a very woried
but she is very confident..
but da thning si u guyss got clue ..dat wat is going on ur file..
deli guys are really ..******
good luck for visa

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
SECOND PPR (PASSPORT) LETTER

so dis is to inform some of my frnds who got second ppr ..in case wen the already send there passports to chc but chc send dem letter again that they didnt recieve your passport..

da case is same for me i already send dem passport but they send me letter again n ask for my passport n give me deadline that if det didnt recieve my passport by 25aug. den dey going to refuse my case..
so m worried about this i send dem email,cse, fax even by post the recipet n detial delivery report of my passport....
but dey didnt respond to me...so i m worried i went to new deli...
talk to one guy ...n he told me that dey have my passport...so this is a good news for me...
atleast dey recieve my passort..
now waiting for my visa

coolmonkey

Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2011
AOR Received.
19-May-2011
File Transfer...
19-May-2011 and received ND on 01-June-2011
Med's Done....
1-Nov-2010
Passport Req..
Issued: 28-June-2011 and received: 6-July-2011
Thanks for the information buddy. I hope they have received my passports too and the second Passport Request Letter was just some sort of error.

engineer1986 said:

so dis is to inform some of my frnds who got second ppr ..in case wen the already send there passports to chc but chc send dem letter again that they didnt recieve your passport..

da case is same for me i already send dem passport but they send me letter again n ask for my passport n give me deadline that if det didnt recieve my passport by 25aug. den dey going to refuse my case..
so m worried about this i send dem email,cse, fax even by post the recipet n detial delivery report of my passport....
talk to one guy ...n he told me that dey have my passport...so this is a good news for me...
now waiting for my visa

RAV23

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may
AOR Received.
6 june
File Transfer...
16 june reached delhi
Med's Done....
feb
Passport Req..
14 sep
VISA ISSUED...
30 sep
LANDED..........
23 oct
engineer1986 said:

now waiting for my visa

hey engineer1986

would u plz tell me when u went to delhi office to whom u met? bcoz my file reached delhi on 16 june 2 days after urs but i didn't get PPR or any update yet, is that a good idea to reach delhi office n met someone n confirm about my file atleast i should know wts gng on in my case.......? bcoz they didn't reply to my CSE....

manisha10

May 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4-2011
AOR Received.
18-5-2011
File Transfer...
11-5-2011
Med's Done....
26-1-2011
Interview........
Waived :)
Passport Req..
6-6-2011 Passport rcvd at ND- 12-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
16-8-2011
LANDED..........
20-9-2011
Hw was the experience visiting CHC-ND?? like, were they helpful and polite or did u press them for info??
It wld be really helpful as I am also planning to visit ND soon..

engineer1986 said:

now waiting for my visa

engineer1986

Jul 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
14-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Passport Req..
05-02-2011
RAV23 said:
hey engineer1986

would u plz tell me when u went to delhi office to whom u met? bcoz my file reached delhi on 16 june 2 days after urs but i didn't get PPR or any update yet, is that a good idea to reach delhi office n met someone n confirm about my file atleast i should know wts gng on in my case.......? bcoz they didn't reply to my CSE....
Yes dear wat I think from my experience us dat never hesitate to reach deli if u feel any thing went wrong wid ur file bcz me n my. 2 more frnds went to deli n got some info regarding our files
So for sure u go dere
Dere is nothing to do , u jst go n ask for enquiry form from any security person u dnt have to be wait in a lone for dat n after filing the form jst submit ur form back m den wait for bout an hour n den dey call u to talk to dem or dey give u one reciept in which dey say dat dey reply u in 10 working days bout ur enquiry
Take ur PP n file no. Wid u as u have to fill pass. No. And file no
K man good luck

Manny Natt

Jun 7, 2011
To Rav23 inquiry not yet my friend I am still waiting it's really frustrating .I guess nobody in the forum received any update  its really disturbing .They are really moving very slow in new Delhi . Please let me know if you receive any update .I will do the same.All the best
Manny natt