+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for applicants of NEW DELHI 2010!

Doctor2011

Mar 27, 2012
ajith111 said:
Same with me too. No information at all. I dont know what is ND doing with our cases. I sent a CSE once and they said that I may be called for an interview but after that no updates at all. Its very frustrating to wait like this.
Thanx for info...
can my spouse who is in canada apply for CAIPS notes?

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
ajith111 said:
Same with me too. No information at all. I dont know what is ND doing with our cases. I sent a CSE once and they said that I may be called for an interview but after that no updates at all. Its very frustrating to wait like this.
How long ago did they reply? And do you know why they are considering an interview?

CanadiansWife

Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2011
File Transfer...
Feb 03, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 18, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 23, 2012 (New Delhi recieved it March 24, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
May 7, 2012
Doctor2011 said:
Thanx for info...
If she is the one being sponsored, then yes

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
heyyyy....
i have a question, i sponsored my husband on october 11, 2011 and i was approved as a sponsor on 15 december, 2011. now its been 3 months and i havent heard anything from them. there was achange in mailing address in the application so i sended them a fax and a letter regarding this. no i dun even see any the mailing address on the ecas and the ecas say we have received ur application on 15th december, 2011. medical reports have been received. since my file is transferred to new delhi i havent heard anything from. i didnt even get a small letter stating anything. no PPR nothing....i m so scared....do they update the status on ecas when they ask for passport. whats the status on the ecas when they ask for passport? let me knoww!!!!
thank uu guyss!!

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
Thanks for the below but the link doesn't work.

Could anyone please provide me the Questionnaires

shamsia said:
Hey there, all the very best for the interview. Please check if this site is working, it has a comprehensive list of questions that are likely to be asked at the interview. http://www.ece.ualberta.ca/~jgill/documents/immi/interview_S_F_class.pdf

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Doctor2011 said:
Thanx for info...
Yes, I guess we can apply through email also. Please check before applying. There is a cost of $5 for it. Hope this helps!

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
CanadiansWife said:
How long ago did they reply? And do you know why they are considering an interview?
They replied in end of Jan. I am not sure why they are considering our case for interview. I will be applying for CAIPS notes soon and will be able to find out the reason.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I have a question, can somebody help me please?

I will be applying for the CAIPS notes soon. In the mean time, I have planned to send some additional proofs regarding our relationship like emails, chats and some sent to my spouse information. Will it help my case? Is there anyone in here, who have done so and have got a positive outcome.

Please help me.

abad.vs

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24, 2011
File Transfer...
June 30, 2011
Interview........
April 16, 2012
Passport Req..
August 28, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 17, 2012 :D :D
HI,
Please see below letter which i have received from New Delhi for an Interview.

Original individual passports for each family member included in the application,
regardless of age;

You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or
French:

Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;

Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of
your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents
with parents' names, ration card);

In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

If sponsored by your husband, wife, common-law or conjugal partner, bring your
engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also
bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone
bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide
the record issued by the telephone company of calls made with those cards;

Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.

Could someone please advice that why i have been called for an Interview?? does VO have doubt that my marriage is not genuine??

Please advice asap.

Cheers

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
abad.vs said:
HI,
Please see below letter which i have received from New Delhi for an Interview.

Original individual passports for each family member included in the application,
regardless of age;

You must also bring originals or certified true copies of the following documents for each
person included in your application together with certified translations into English or
French:

Birth, death, marriage, divorce document(s) as applicable to your case, if not already
submitted;

Documentary evidence that establishes your relationship to your sponsor and each of
your dependants' relationship to you (e.g., original birth certificates, school documents
with parents' names, ration card);

In the case of dependent students older than 19, all diplomas, mark sheets and other
documents demonstrating continuous full-time studies since the age of 19;

engagement and wedding photographs and wedding invitation cards, if available. Also
bring all evidence of communication with your sponsor, e.g. cards / letters, telephone
bills. Telephone calling cards are not acceptable proof. For such cards you must provide

Power of attorney or guardianship documents for any person on the application who has
been adopted as well as all evidence of contact from the adoptive parent(s), e.g., cards /
letters, photographs, telephone bills.

Could someone please advice that why i have been called for an Interview?? does VO have doubt that my marriage is not genuine??

Please advice asap.

Cheers

Its very hard to say that they doubt your marriage but it looks like that only. Especially. this part of your mail:

Take with you all the emails, greeting cards, marriage / reception photos, gift items, chat proofs etc. If your spouse has sent any money to you, then take that proof also. Dont panic, stay calm and explain the genuineness our your marriage. Basically take with you all the proofs you have to make your stronger. Hope this helps. All the best.

Arjun3

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2012
AOR Received.
16-07-2012
File Transfer...
17-07-2012
Passport Req..
14-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012
LANDED..........
12-11-2012
For phone records, we are going to send Reliance's call history records from their website. Would this be an acceptable form for them? Or are they expecting the monthly phone bill the telephone company sends in it's original form? Would this fall under the "calling card" category to them?

We use Reliance because it's cheaper, and can be called through cell phone too.

Cricket365

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Currently in Toronto
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2012
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
transfered to ND on 27th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
September, 2011
Interview........
31st July 2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Arjun3 said:
For phone records, we are going to send Reliance's call history records from their website. Would this be an acceptable form for them? Or are they expecting the monthly phone bill the telephone company sends in it's original form? Would this fall under the "calling card" category to them?

Hi Arjun, It is fine to get the history from their website but the main thing is that it should have shown your spouse telephone number properly. Is that India to Canada or within India?

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Arjun3 said:

It should be fine. But as Cricket as said, write a covering letter stating that you use reliance as it cheap and also your spouse contact number. If possible highlight it in the bill (Call History) too.

ajith111

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2012
Doc's Request.
none
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
02-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ajith111 said:
Yes, I guess we can apply through email also. Please check before applying. There is a cost of $5 for it. Hope this helps!
Hello Doctor,

HERE IS THE EMAIL ID FOR APPLYING GCM NOTES... Hope this helps you.

Check the following website for all the details - it's a little complicated to figure out, but very quick and easy to do - takes 10 minutes. The email address ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca works for submitting requests - just attach scans of the completed forms and you're set to go.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp