+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

This is how you succeed in Canada

nomad.voyage

Aug 18, 2008
Dear Josh,
Could you kindly tell us how much money you took with you when you went to Canada, and how much you spent per month before having a job, just rough figures where we have idea of your family details from your post.
I need these figures to know how can I withstand there before having find a job (I know each case is different but this only for comparison).
Many thanks for your nice post and experience sharing.
Nomad

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Josh,
Thanks for sharing your invaluable experiences and success story! I really enjoyed it.
I wish you and your family all the bests.
Regards,
Mostafa

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbastudies said:
Hi Josh,
Thanks for sharing your invaluable experiences and success story! I really enjoyed it.
I wish you and your family all the bests.
Regards,
Mostafa
Hi Josh,

Hats off to you, your wife and your kinds for going through tremendous hardships and unknowing challenges that came their way in achieving wonderful life, at last. I could only imagine your hardships..Great job and Well Done, You have set an Example..Really.

God Bless You.

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hey Josh,
Don't know if you got my message to you but if not please lets talk via my email - aner777@yahoo.ca or aner7us@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Wow, what a write-up !!!

Mind Blowing, not just for the thick-n-thin of an Immigrants life, but for the case study value... what a great perception from a selfless devoted man's point of view. What a father... what a husband, what an examplary behavious !!!

Josh, ur post has an intrinsic 'framable' value... it shall put quite a few motivational guru's into shame, I must say. I am printing-it-out and framing it for my study. Thus, it'll always remind me of the values that u r made of... God willing, I'll try to, at least, be a trifle like u.

God Bless this pious soul !!!

SASIF

Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Josh,your post is really enlightening. Though all of us know that migration can never be easy, we are almost always too optimistic or do not know how it might affect us. You worked hard and chose your priorities in a very intellegent manner which many people are unable to. But I must say that your age also played an important part. People who have crossed 45 have to be more careful. Their health might suffer if they expose themselves to physical exertions. So they need to be extra vigilant when planning.
Josh you mentioned that canadian qualification is necessary. Does this mean that any degree aquired from USA (I have a master's degree from Harvard university, USA) will need to be improved further?

kane

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
DAKAR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2009
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MAY 2010
IELTS Request
MAY 2010
Med's Request
MARCH 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 6TH 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
MARCH 13TH 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 1ST 2012
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
thanks a lot!!! Josh, this will help us great deal
Good Luck...

tobela

Nov 24, 2009
Josh your story is very educating and would like to have some personal mails from you,I presently run awareness campaign on this purpose cos alot of people in my region Philippines most times do not know how to go about immigrant visa,some of them do not even know the difference between "immigrant visa and occupational visa"
Would like to be intouch with you and hope you be willing to work with me on this matter.
Regards
Tobela

PM48633

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Hi Josh,

Appreciate the post it’s a real revelation to all those moving to Canada.
One thing, which we all can follow, is to never give up since if we have decided to move from our home country for a better tomorrow we should face everything that comes our way and the light of hope and success is always there at the end of the tunnel. Hardship is always rewarded always!

Nicholas

Star Member
Aug 6, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I came back just to read your post again Josh, and to read all the comments just to make me feel good.

Let your experience be a lesson to all others. It serves as a warning and also an inspiration to all.

I returned to Canada as a boy at age 14 (I'm Canadian) and made many mistakes. I remember a time where I was in fact homeless without family support. I found shelter in a storage area in the parkade of Edmonton House aprtment-hotel, and eavey time I return to Edmonton, I stay there just to remind me of my own suffering. I took my wife there last year, past by there storage room where I had stayed, and she gave me a look of disbelief.

Never give up. Dreams come true when you face fear and have your dreams in clear sight. We will always run into bad people, but we really find the best of friends when we are at the lowest parts of our lives. And I will always remember the security guard who looked the other way when I was caught.