+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562) Missing???

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
08-04-2010 - (Docs Sent: 28-07-2010)
AOR Received.
08-04-2010 - (2nd AOR: 31-08-2010)
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
You can download it from the link below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34876153/E37023

whatsup said:
Dear Whatsup, Kindly send one copy of the aforementioned form to me at: ammaartahir @ gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

Dear Ammaartahir,

I have sent the copy to your gmail id.

Regards,
Whatsup

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
whatsup said:
Dear Whatsup, Kindly send one copy of the aforementioned form to me at: ammaartahir @ gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

Dear Ammaartahir,

I have sent the copy to your gmail id.

Regards,
Whatsup
Thanks whatsup; appreciated!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Its for CHC not CIO.

Cheers
Saki
but when i filled my papers in march 2010 i did'nt find them it is mention in the check list but forms are not available i am talking about chc islamabad and after 1st april 2010 we send our documents to chc london as per instruction. can they ask me for these documents in future.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
but when i filled my papers in march 2010 i did'nt find them it is mention in the check list but forms are not available i am talking about chc islamabad and after 1st april 2010 we send our documents to chc london as per instruction. can they ask me for these documents in future.
This form is mandatory. You have to send it anyway. It was missing before at CHC London but now it has been updated. Fill it with cover letter explaining the situation and send it to CHC London.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Yes they will, it was in the checklist but the form was not loaded with the checklist as it is now, so applicants download it from other resources and send it. I would suggest you to download this form now fill it and send it to London with a cover letter mentioning that you didnt submit it with your docs as you couldnt find it at that time.

Cheers
saki

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You can also download this form from CHC Paris checklist. Its same for all CHC's.
can i send these documents as soon as OR when they ask me then i send and i also got 2nd AOR is it some problem on this stage.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
can i send these documents as soon as OR when they ask me then i send and i also got 2nd AOR is it some problem on this stage.
See its better if you send it by yourself rather than waiting for them to ask you and delaying your process. Because when they will ask you for it they will give you 30 odd days to send that document and it will just delay your process and i beleive the security check which they do is related to this travel history. So better to send it now rest is upto you.

Cheers
Saki

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
whatsup said:
Hi Imranmcse,

You are right, this form is not attached anymore to the London visa office checklist. When I sent my documents to the London office in June 10, it was attached and I filled it up. However, as it was a non computer fillable form, I filled it using a pen.

I guess the visa office might be in the process to make it a computer fillable form and thats why they might have removed it (this is my guess)

However, whatever is mentioned on the checklist must be sent. I have a copy of the downloaded form which I saved on my computer when I had to fill it. You can send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you as an attachment.

With regards to the passport question, you only have to send what is mentioned on the checklist. As per the checklist London office does not need every page of your passport. Some visa offices ask for it, thats why you might have seen others in this forum mentioning about the fact that they have to send all pages. No worries though, the London office does not need all pages.

All the best !
We sent our docs a few days ago (new application) - we included two Supplementary Information forms, one for my wife (principal application) and the other for myself. This was the non-fillable form version which we completed by hand. Kinda stupid to have to fill in 2 forms which effectively have the same information on, but even though the form says "Principal Applicant" the checklist explicitly says PA and spouse must fill in seperate forms.

Better to send them too many forms than not enough! :)

Wayne.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranmcse said:
Thanks whatsup for your reply.
can u also provide me the soft copy of IMM 5562 , it would be very helpful to see what have to we mention in it.

thanks

lamhey (at) live.com

cheers
lamhey

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
well form is still available within the checklist - i just downloaded it. and yes we don't need to send multiple forms only PRINCIPAL applicant has to fill and send. As the form already contain information fields for spouse and children.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Yes they will, it was in the checklist but the form was not loaded with the checklist as it is now, so applicants download it from other resources and send it. I would suggest you to download this form now fill it and send it to London with a cover letter mentioning that you didnt submit it with your docs as you couldnt find it at that time.

Cheers
saki
but saki some applicants told me that this form is required only when CHC is in doubt of your travel history or there is a gap somewhere in your application forms. DO not act unless asked for.

S

shibuya

Please all those who have applied before 26th June 2010 and send their full docs please ignore this and ONLY send if demanded as unnecessarily it could delay ur case. You are only to follow the rules at the time of ur submission of docs and not current one.

Regards,
Shibuya