+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562) Missing???

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Please all those who have applied before 26th June 2010 and send their full docs please ignore this and ONLY send if demanded as unnecessarily it could delay ur case. You are only to follow the rules at the time of ur submission of docs and not current one.

Regards,
Shibuya
but some applicants ask for it that they submitt these forms.

here is applicant gujjar.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.16140.html

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
wrong checklist....

Residents and citizens of Pakistan must refer to the
London, United Kingdom visa office instructions and submit their application to the London, United Kingdom visa office.

my every documents which are required are submitted to visa office london. but i have just put wrong checklist of islamabad instead of london UK. In which only one form is missing.(which is SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562). rest i have done every thing correct n documents are also complete....
can i send through fedex again.
kindly help me.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Seniors, please guide, this form IMM 5562 clearly states that..
List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years and
If you or your family member did not
travel outside of your country during this period, check "did not travel".

Me & my wife have just travelled in between the country of my residence and my citizenship....
Should i mention it or check "DID NOT TRAVEL"?\
zeenat imran said:
Residents and citizens of Pakistan must refer to the
London, United Kingdom visa office instructions and submit their application to the London, United Kingdom visa office.

my every documents which are required are submitted to visa office london. but i have just put wrong checklist of islamabad instead of london UK. In which only one form is missing.(which is SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562). rest i have done every thing correct n documents are also complete....
can i send through fedex again.
kindly help me.
You should send the filled IMM 5562,as soon as possible if u ve applied after 26/06, and better not to wait.
By the way, when did u apply? and have u got PER even after this mistake? please do share to educate us all....

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
wrong cheklist

i have applied in april 2011..i havnt received any AOR etc. should i wait for their response or send immidiately. i dont have any reference.. will they find n attatch to my file? i m worried ...

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
Hi Nashe_31,
I have one question:
I was reading your postings and I want to know if you put did not travel or listed your travel on the IMM 5562 form, I am kind on the same situation between my homeland and residence.
Thank you