+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562) Missing???

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, I am preparing to send my full docs to CHC London. When I was reading CHC London office checklist I found that we need to fill and submit form SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: YOUR TRAVELS (IMM 5562), its mentioned in checklist "You will find the form attached at the end of appendix A."
But I can't find it in latest CHC London office checklist. Does anyone have idea that we need to submit this form (if yes then where can we find it) or CHC London has stopped requesting it.

Second question I have about Passport pages, in CHC London office checklist its written to submit;
"Passports or travel documents for you, your spouse or common-law partner and your dependent children. Include only copies of pages showing:
•the passport number,
•date of issue and expiry,
•your photo, name, date and place of birth."

So do we still need to submit all pages of our old and new passports for CHC London office, even though its not mentioned in checklist?

SandR

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 May 2010 CC charged.....: 30 July
Doc's Request.
11 Aug Full Docs sent..: 26 Aug
AOR Received.
waiting 2nd AOR ECAS status....: [color=blue]Rec'd by VO 28/09[/color]
It should be attached to appendix A of the VO specific instructions London http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf but I can't see it! not sure where it's gone to ?

We printed out a copy a while back it's IMM 5562 : Supplementary information Your travels.
Basically, it says to List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years. include all trips: tourism, business, training etc.

Do a search in CIC website. the form is also attached to sponsorship route intructions. it's the same form as far as i can see but hopefully someone else will advise ...

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it not strange that this form disappear in checklist?

Any more advise guys, also please suggest me about passport pages to be send according to CHC London office?

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Well me to unable to locate this one Supplementary Information: Your Travels in the file: E37023 according to which it is placed inside the file after Appendix A section. Seniors, please advice if it is not present in the file, would it still be required for fsw visa application submission or not??

In addition, after downloading this file: Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620]
from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp when I open up this pdf file, the file doesn't open and a message appears: There was an error opening this document. Bad encrypt dictionary How to deal with this problem??

Thanks in advance!

whatsup

Jul 7, 2010
Hi Imranmcse,

You are right, this form is not attached anymore to the London visa office checklist. When I sent my documents to the London office in June 10, it was attached and I filled it up. However, as it was a non computer fillable form, I filled it using a pen.

I guess the visa office might be in the process to make it a computer fillable form and thats why they might have removed it (this is my guess)

However, whatever is mentioned on the checklist must be sent. I have a copy of the downloaded form which I saved on my computer when I had to fill it. You can send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you as an attachment.

With regards to the passport question, you only have to send what is mentioned on the checklist. As per the checklist London office does not need every page of your passport. Some visa offices ask for it, thats why you might have seen others in this forum mentioning about the fact that they have to send all pages. No worries though, the London office does not need all pages.

All the best !

SandR

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 May 2010 CC charged.....: 30 July
Doc's Request.
11 Aug Full Docs sent..: 26 Aug
AOR Received.
waiting 2nd AOR ECAS status....: [color=blue]Rec'd by VO 28/09[/color]
Hi,

I agree with 'whatsup' they're probably updating it. And we need to send whatever is mentioned on the London VO specific checklist. I also downloaded the London visa office checklist (which has the travel form as stated) on 26th June. Either wait for a while or as our friend suggests someone can email it to you.

kind regards

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
08-04-2010 - (Docs Sent: 28-07-2010)
AOR Received.
08-04-2010 - (2nd AOR: 31-08-2010)
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
ammaartahir said:
Well me to unable to locate this one Supplementary Information: Your Travels in the file: E37023 according to which it is placed inside the file after Appendix A section. Seniors, please advice if it is not present in the file, would it still be required for fsw visa application submission or not??

In addition, after downloading this file: Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence – Federal Skilled Worker
[IMM 5620]
from: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp when I open up this pdf file, the file doesn't open and a message appears: There was an error opening this document. Bad encrypt dictionary How to deal with this problem??

Thanks in advance!
There might be some problem while downloading the file. Please download it again and it should work.

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Do we need to fill YOUR TRAVELS form for Skilled Worker too or is it required Family Class only?

Although, I still looking for the answer to above question, but here is the Checklist for London VO with Your Travels form I found on internet.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34876153/E37023

Hope this help.

Saim

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
SandR said:
Check out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled-mission.asp for the skilled workers Visa office-specific forms.
Yes, I did checked this but there is no Appendix A with the checklist. That's why I and some of other folks are confused about it.

There are some other things in Checklist which are not required for Skill Workers, this is because we are unsure if YOUR TRAVELS is required for this class.

Saim

msaim

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Any comments?

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
whatsup said:
Hi Imranmcse,

You are right, this form is not attached anymore to the London visa office checklist. When I sent my documents to the London office in June 10, it was attached and I filled it up. However, as it was a non computer fillable form, I filled it using a pen.

I guess the visa office might be in the process to make it a computer fillable form and thats why they might have removed it (this is my guess)

However, whatever is mentioned on the checklist must be sent. I have a copy of the downloaded form which I saved on my computer when I had to fill it. You can send me your e-mail address and I will send it to you as an attachment.

With regards to the passport question, you only have to send what is mentioned on the checklist. As per the checklist London office does not need every page of your passport. Some visa offices ask for it, thats why you might have seen others in this forum mentioning about the fact that they have to send all pages. No worries though, the London office does not need all pages.

All the best !

Dear Whatsup, Kindly send one copy of the aforementioned form to me at: ammaartahir@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
msaim said:
There might be some problem while downloading the file. Please download it again and it should work.
Thanks msaim; actually I've sorted out that this file can only be opened using adobe acrobat version 7 or above

whatsup

Jul 7, 2010
Dear Whatsup, Kindly send one copy of the aforementioned form to me at: ammaartahir @ gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

Dear Ammaartahir,

I have sent the copy to your gmail id.

Regards,
Whatsup

imranmcse

Star Member
Feb 21, 2010
Al Ain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks whatsup for your reply.

whatsup said:
Hi Imranmcse,

All the best !