+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa from Bangladesh

robinson784

Mar 9, 2014
Hi All,

I want to share my parent’s super visa over here!
At 2014 (Sep): Me and my wife invited my parents to visit Canada; but they been refused by the embassy of Singapore.
They put reason:
1. You didn’t provide information that the Canadian family income meets LICO for your son, his family and you.
-Employment information of your Canadian inviter is recent.
Well in these case I didn’t gave any documents form CRA (NOA, T4 etc), But we been provided our job letters and showed income how they meet LICO.
It was very much frustrating for us.....

Now my question is I will be applying again for them in this year after our tax session. But my parents medical will be valid till September 2015?
If I showed NOA that I meet LICO then we shouldn’t be worry about our current bank balances?
And another BIG question is current violence at Bangladesh will affect our process? Or not.

Thanks,

Robi

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
robinson784 said:
Hi All,

I want to share my parent's super visa over here!
At 2014 (Sep): Me and my wife invited my parents to visit Canada; but they been refused by the embassy of Singapore.
They put reason:
1. You didn't provide information that the Canadian family income meets LICO for your son, his family and you.
-Employment information of your Canadian inviter is recent.
Well in these case I didn't gave any documents form CRA (NOA, T4 etc), But we been provided our job letters and showed income how they meet LICO.
It was very much frustrating for us.....

Now my question is I will be applying again for them in this year after our tax session. But my parents medical will be valid till September 2015?
If I showed NOA that I meet LICO then we shouldn't be worry about our current bank balances?
And another BIG question is current violence at Bangladesh will affect our process? Or not.

Thanks,

Robi
NOA or T4 is a MUST in SuperVisa application. More precisely, NOA is recommended. I would always provide my NOA/T4, Employment letter, current pay stub and bank statements from my side.

Did your parents went through medical in advance last time? If they did, I'm not too sure if they will require to do it again.

I don't think current political situation in Bangladesh will impact Super Visa application.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Hi Rossei,

I have a question regarding a section named “Purpose of Trip” while applying for super-visa online. I thought since we are already providing invitation letter then we don’t to submit any explanation for Purpose of Trip.

Please let me know if you know off something in regards that section.

Thanks!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
sadatul said:
Hi Rossei,

I have a question regarding a section named “Purpose of Trip” while applying for super-visa online. I thought since we are already providing invitation letter then we don't to submit any explanation for Purpose of Trip.

Please let me know if you know off something in regards that section.

Thanks!
I've heard about it in this forum. Is it a section in the form or a document that you need to upload? If it's the first one, you can write "To visit my children on Super Visa"; that's what I wrote when I applied on paper. If it's the latter; then I can't help you but you will find some info in this forum.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Is that purpose of visit will be in a letter format(1 page)?
Rossei said:
I've heard about it in this forum. Is it a section in the form or a document that you need to upload? If it's the first one, you can write "To visit my children on Super Visa"; that's what I wrote when I applied on paper. If it's the latter; then I can't help you but you will find some info in this forum.

kcul

Feb 11, 2012
Hi ,

Plz need a help !!! My parents received medical request for SuperVisa through email. But passport has been sent to Canada High Commission through VFS while submitting the application.

1. Do we need to get the passport back from VFS to go for Medical Examination?
2. Is CHC is going to send the passport back through VFS to do the medical examination?

Timeline:
Application submitted through VFS along with Passport: March 11th, 2015
Medical requested through email: March 18th, 2015

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
I am also confused withe the Purpose of Trip. It says

Purpose of Travel - Other

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

Your flight ticket departing Canada,
Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
Proof of a medical appointment.

Anyone else has been asked to upload this document as well? What do we submit here? Does Airlines just allow to make a booking without confirming that much into the future?

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Need a help!!!
do I also need to provide parents bank statement for online super visa? where should we attach the file?
there is no such link for that.

Thanks in advance.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
I am also confused. do we need to buy air ticket in advance for supervisa?

faisal124 said:
I am also confused withe the Purpose of Trip. It says

Purpose of Travel - Other

You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:

Your flight ticket departing Canada,
Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking),
Proof of a medical appointment.

Anyone else has been asked to upload this document as well? What do we submit here? Does Airlines just allow to make a booking without confirming that much into the future?

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
HI Rossei,

Can you please confirm, if this is the website from where you brought GMS insurance for supervisa? Do you have any idea, how is manulife insurance?

http://www.gms.ca/travel-insurance/immigrants-and-visitors

Thank you,
CNF123

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
CNF123 said:
HI Rossei,

Can you please confirm, if this is the website from where you brought GMS insurance for supervisa? Do you have any idea, how is manulife insurance?

http://www.gms.ca/travel-insurance/immigrants-and-visitors

Thank you,
CNF123
I did not buy directly from the website although it's same thing. I bought it thru a broker in Toronto whom I personally know. This broker informed me that Manulife, on one occasion, was very tight when he placed a claim. But this could be just one case.

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you Rossei for the information.
Rossei said:
I did not buy directly from the website although it's same thing. I bought it thru a broker in Toronto whom I personally know. This broker informed me that Manulife, on one occasion, was very tight when he placed a claim. But this could be just one case.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CBC did an investigative report on Travel Insurance. Manulife was one of the companies that received bad publicity. I personally do not deal with Manulife and it is no different in handling claims than many other companies some of which I also do not deal with. I suspect the reason why Manulife was chosen is because it is one the biggest companies selling travel insurance directly and as a re-insurer.