Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zidan890 said:
Help please

Bonjour,

La présente concerne votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada. Afin de poursuivre le traitement, Merci de nous envoyer les documents suivants.

- Paiement des droits d’établissement par votre garant au Canada

- Formulaire Annexe A dûment rempli sans aucune interruption dans les dates depuis vos 18 ans.

- Photo d’identité conforme format passeport (voir site internet)
- Plus de Photos du couple, en famille, en voyages de noces ...

- Preuves de contact, Communication internet, transfert d’argent

Remarque :
Tous les documents doivent être accompagnés d’une traduction en français ou en anglais. Les documents notariés ne sont pas acceptés s’il vous est demandé de fournir des originaux.

Les renseignements/documents susmentionnés doivent parvenir à notre bureau dans les 30 jours suivant la date de la présente lettre, à défaut de quoi votre demande pourrait être refusée. N’oubliez pas d’indiquer votre numéro de demande complet dans votre correspondance et d’expédier celle‑ci (à l’ambassade à l’adresse indiquée ci‑dessous.

Ambassade du Canada
Service immigration
66, Av Mehdi Ben Barka, Rabat-Souissi
(BP.2040 Rabat-Ryad) Maroc 10000
Tu dois payer les frais d’établissement au Canada ( $490 / plus ou moins , Voir site web de IRCC ) , fournir une nouvelle Annexe A avec toutes les adresses ou vous avez réside de l’Age de 18 ans , sans interruption < Tu dois couvre toutes la période a partir de votre 18 ans J’jusqu’à présent , des photos d’identité voir le guide de votre pays pour les détails des photos . des photos avec votre femme, votre femme, vous et vos familles or votre famille ensemble, en voyage si vous avez faits des voyages ensembles et s’il y’avais une voyage de noces ou photos de noces .
Preuve de communication par email, téléphone, Chat, et si votre femme vous a envoyé de l’argent par western union etc.

Jennifer7777

Mar 12, 2016
jomz said:
This is just my opinion but if I were in your position I would absolutely have a traditional wedding in Morocco even if your family from canada doesn't come. I only had a few people from my side of family come to my wedding (they came from Europe so wasn't too expensive for them). My parents who are in canada did not attend our wedding due to my mom not being able to travel since she had heart surgery a few months before our wedding (I submitted her medical report to CIC so they knew that to be true and never questioned why my parents weren't there) but we did have a big wedding (100+ people) there with most of his family attending, even his aunts and cousins came from France for the wedding. In your case it is completely fine for financial reasons not to have your Canadian family attend. But I would advise you to have a wedding for 50+ people (his family) in Morocco before you submit sponsorship and advise that due to your family not being present due to financial constraints you are planning to have another wedding in Canada (get quotes for banquet halls here in Canada, quotes from DJ, photographer etc and submit as proof that your plan of having reception in Canada is real).

Age difference seems to be the biggest obstacle in a visa office in Morocco so with all said you really have to have a strong case to be approved. Your age difference will be a red flag but it also depends on your actual ages and other factors as to what his motivation is for marrying an older woman. For example if he is not educated and has no job/career prospect in Morocco may be counted against you. Also your past relationships may be examined. If you are divorced and have kids from prior relationships and he has never been married is also a red flag.

To know what the visa officers are looking at and why sponsorships are refused I would strongly suggest you go to CANLII site and search federal court case appeal under the immigration division. In the search function put in "Morocco marriage" and you can read actual appeals.

By the way I am so jealous you get to stay in Morocco for so long! Lol. We are supposed to go again this year but financially it is so expensive for us to travel with our baby plus since I had her My husband asked I don't go back to work full time so I only work part time from home Which city is your husband in? for now just enjoy your time and don't stress too much.

[/quote

Hello! Thanks again for all the information. My husband and I are now married!!! It took almost 2 months with all the papers and traveling around Morocco, but it was worth it all. We live in Chaouen, my favorite place in Morocco.

We plan to have a wedding in Canada hopefully in September and then a traditional Moroccan wedding in 2017. We need sometime to save and my family also wants to come to the ceremony in Morocco.

Neither of us were ever married before and we don't have any children. I'm 40 and he is 27 years old and employeed. We also meet in person and not on the internet.

I'm going to sumbit the papers before we have the ceremony, I want to have faith that everything will work out. I have people that would even submit character references, whatever it takes. We can't be apart, we go crazy when we're not together.

Also we want to do a visitor visa, so he can come meet all my family and have the wedding in Canada. I haven't read any stories about people coming on visitor visas at all. Do you have any experience with this?

How old is your daughter? Where is your husband from in Morocco? I meant to reply before, but was having issues posting a reply.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Alf mabrouk!!! That was the easy part, inchallah your sponsorship journey will also be easy and fast. I think your biggest challenge will be the age difference and no traditional wedding, everything else seems great.

Our daughter just turned 17 months, we decided we will go to Morocco in October and will have her 2nd birthday party there. I wish I had my husband's family here in Canada with us, I'd love to be able to have someone I trust to watch her for us if need be. My husband is from Asfi. I like visiting Asfi, as its small and not touristy and I get to truly unplug and relax there.

I don't have experience with applying for visit visa, my husband had a U.S. Visa and we never tried applying for canada, plus he had EU visa as he travelled there for games. To be honest out process went so quick that we never even had a chance to discuss him visiting in canada during the pr application.

Again wishing you and your husband the best and inchallah his visa is granted soon. Take care.

Jennifer7777

Mar 12, 2016
Thank you very much! It's crazy that age is such an issue, seems it's ok if men marry younger women. Does it help that I don't look my age lol When we meet our age didn't matter to us, we just get along so well ;D
We are actually going to have the big traditional wedding, but waiting because my family and friends can't make it this year. Hope they will understand when we apply.

I haven't been to that part of Morocco, but I like nice, quite and relaxing places as well. Choauen can be very busy at times, but in the winter it was pretty quite, but cold haha

That's great your coming here in October, hope you have a nice time and your daughter has an amazing birthday!

I hope things goes fast for us as well, happy to hear the process for you was easy. Games, did your husband play sports in Morocco?

Thanks again!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jennifer7777 said:
We are actually going to have the big traditional wedding, but waiting because my family and friends can't make it this year. Hope they will understand when we apply.
You asked a question earlier about visitor visas that I don't believe was answered. The short answer is that you can certainly apply - however it's almost guaranteed to end in refusal since CIC knows he is interested in remaining in Canada long term. I honestly wouldn't bother wasting money on the visitor visa application fee and applying. Having said that, if you are set on trying, by all means apply. Just be prepared that the most likely outcome will be a refusal.

Jennifer7777

Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for your response. Do you think even a short visitor visa would be great problem? Everyone want to meet my husband and so does he. We also want to have a ceremony in Canada.

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
Oh, I am sorry!! I feel your pain, I understand. Even though we mutually decided to end it, feeling that it would never work out, the first few weeks were hell. We ended it 2 months ago and he had moved out a month ago, and is now contacting me asking to try again. He contacts me every few days to say he misses me and the kids, our life together. But says not one word that he is willing to change. So until he does, we will stay separated. I let myself cry and then get on with life. I have to properly take care of my kids. I cry in private, as much as I can.
They are hard-headed and close-minded. They do not believe that they need counselling because to them, they are behaving normally. They have been taught this. It is heavily ingrained in them. They feel that the women should "follow them", as my husband put it. Mine admitted that he needs to control everything.
Do you have a lot of support, people you can talk to? I am sure u have heard this before, but keep yourself busy.

Keep us updated ok? PM me if you need to talk. xo

Habibti said:
So sorry to hear this Aquarian. I can relate to you as my husband left me 10 days ago. I am in lots of pain. I told him we needed help and guidance, he needed to make more efforts and seek counselling (because since June 2015 I felt and he showed me he gave up on his marriage). It was that OR he had to leave. He chose to leave :(

Aquarian

Jun 10, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France (Algeria)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
Received only when we made request
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Request
11-07-2013 (Meds passed)
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Interview........
01-10-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
My husband did his share of maltreatment, but from what you have said about your husband, I would strongly discourage even attempting to get back with him. You will be in pain for a while, you will get angry at him, resent him, for everything you have done, you will feel it was in vain. But, he was brought into your life, for a reason, there is a lesson to be learned somewhere in there. Over time, you will heal.

Habibti said:
So sorry to hear this Aquarian. I can relate to you as my husband left me 10 days ago. I am in lots of pain. I told him we needed help and guidance, he needed to make more efforts and seek counselling (because since June 2015 I felt and he showed me he gave up on his marriage). It was that OR he had to leave. He chose to leave :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Jennifer7777 said:
Thanks for your response. Do you think even a short visitor visa would be great problem? Everyone want to meet my husband and so does he. We also want to have a ceremony in Canada.
Yes - most likely even a short visit will be an issue. Having said that - you can certainly try. You may get lucky. Good luck.

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Jennifer7777 said:
Thank you very much! It's crazy that age is such an issue, seems it's ok if men marry younger women. Does it help that I don't look my age lol When we meet our age didn't matter to us, we just get along so well ;D

I haven't been to that part of Morocco, but I like nice, quite and relaxing places as well. Choauen can be very busy at times, but in the winter it was pretty quite, but cold haha

That's great your coming here in October, hope you have a nice time and your daughter has an amazing birthday!

I hope things goes fast for us as well, happy to hear the process for you was easy. Games, did your husband play sports in Morocco?

Thanks again!
The age difference is an issue in this visa office because in Morocco it is not customary for men to marry older women, it's just how it is. the reason why CIC questions those marriages is because that's just not the norm, it's not culturally accepted.

You can try for a visit visa to canada, it won't negatively affect the sponsorship, so it's worth a try. All you have to lose is a couple hundred dollars (not sure what the exact fee is).

We are so upset because Maroc Telecom blocked Skype video calls so now my daughter can't see her grandparents on regular basis, we tried Facebook video but also doesn't work. Inchallah we will go for 1 month and take many videos with her grandparents so she can watch them daily.

Yes, my husband played professional basketball.

Good luck with your file. All the best for you and your husband.

Asiya

kevin2323

Apr 10, 2016
Habibti said:
You were so right, so damn right! (crying)
hi,Habibti,I've read through your posts and have a vicarial experience of your legal and emotional roller-coaster.I can only hope that tout va s'arrange et Bon courage.I need some information on finding a good immigration consultant or lawyer.Would you kindly give me the contact information of your consultant cause from your posts i know she's a good one.Could write to me at luego1973@hotmail.com. Merci,a bientot.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Has any spouse entered inside VO in Rabat? Either during interview process or otherwise? My one gf at work entered inside her husband's interview and gave them the what for! Not rabat tho. Somewhere middle africa.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
MaryL said:
Has any spouse entered inside VO in Rabat? Either during interview process or otherwise? My one gf at work entered inside her husband's interview and gave them the what for! Not rabat tho. Somewhere middle africa.
Yes ... Yogalotus was called in to meet the VO but I think her husband already had a successful interview. I believe this was a couple of years ago.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
jamali said:
Yes ... Yogalotus was called in to meet the VO but I think her husband already had a successful interview. I believe this was a couple of years ago.
Thank you Jamali, I was outside at time of interview. Just curious cuz every time I went with my husband it was a big to do not to let me in. They need to make interviews more transparent. Either video them or let a spouse partake. It will be a yr on May 21st, that his interview happened. And we appeal in June 2015. And they want us to wait another yr. Plus more.for processing. What we were thinking of doing was going to the embassy yet again. And see if we can advocate for ourselves. Cuz it's clear Canada and Liberal govt are not, even tho they say family reunification is top on their list this summer.

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Am curious as to why no one on here? Lol
Yes, sometimes they are slow. Is there anyone going to interview soon. Anyone apply lately?