+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

H

hardwaiting

hi
oh yes we all waiting , oh my god i se some other waiting now about 5 mounth oh so i don t have to talk hahahaha nit for me now it 2 month and i feel so nerveuse hahaha !!! oh but i thk just because it was summer holiday and they have now alot of other file (application) before summer and after ,
in cha alah we trust that day we will come , and sure just we have to be pationt even that pationt it s very hard but we can t do anythg just waiting ,
nonna

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi all , yes soon we all will receive that call from the embassy , and soon this wait will gone . we have to look at this wait like a lesson for us , yes it is a hard experience but we learn alot .
good luck all ..................................hibiscus.

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hi Everybody
Its been a long time since I posted but I have been reading the forum everyday. Penny how are things going? I cant believe that Raven and Boras did not get a call yet or the other people that are waiting the same time. I will tell you that the best way to contact the embassy is to send them a fax. I did not think the emails did any good. I sent the a detailed fax and a women from the embassy called me in a few hours. And then a week later we got our interview. It does not hurt to try it might wake them up there. Good luck everyone I hope you get your call soon.

Take Care
Kelly

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Kelly, how good to hear from you! How are you and Noureddine doing? Your baby must be so big now!Yes, I can't believe it's taking so long for everyone to get a phone call. What about Scoobet? I think she applied in May! She has much more patience than I have. I would have moved to Morocco already!
Rachid is doing so well. I was worried that he would miss his family a lot. He does, but he is doing so well here. He doesn't mind the weather, so far. He says that he is so happy to be with his wife. He's just so lovely but I am prejudiced! Ha-ha! It is so good to have MSN Messenger because he talks to his family and/or friends nearly every day. Please write and let me know how you are doing. You have my email address.
Penny

karim80

Nov 3, 2007
Hi everyone,iam karim from morocco,casablanca..my wife is canadian living in toronto now..we submitted our paperwork 6 months ago,they receive my file in rabat june 8 ,but still didn't hear anything from them...iam kind of nervous now ,it's been 5 months since they receive the paperwork in rabat,i don't know if that's normal or it's taking so long........please guys if you have any ideas ,share that with us,and iam wondering if any body knows how the interview is like......thanks and i hope everybody join their family soon....

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi Karim , we are in the same case , it was 5 months my papers were in Rabat , we still waiting for the intreview , but anyways the process is like that, it took longer because our papers were sent on summer time , i hope everything will go well for all........good luck ...........hibiscus.

karim80

Nov 3, 2007
Thank you hibiscus and boras about your reply,iam kind of happy now to know that there are some other people who have been waiting for that long ,i wish you guys good luck....and i will let you know if there is any thing new....enjoy

mrs.xyz

Nov 3, 2007
aoa karim one thing you can do is send embassy an email telling them that you havent not received a response yet! it is not normal that you dont receive a response even after 5 months after a couple of months you should receive a standard conformation letter that your file has reached. because the average time embasyy takes is 6 to 8 months for spousal vizas.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi everyone :

Welcome Karim to this forum, and don't worry, you still within your time frame and we are all waiting for the interview, today it's 4 months that the immigration office in Rabat started processing my permanent resident (from 3 july).

Their call is coming soon, my husband has the feeling that it will be very soon.

Nooda

karim80

Nov 3, 2007
Thank you guys all for your response......it feels good to be in this forum coz it helps a lot,thanks again.
by the way ( mrs.xyz ) i already got a confirmation letter from the embassy 2 weeks after they receive my file in rabat....thanks

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi,
I am just entering the process of sponsoring my Husband from Morocco. I was wondering if there is anyone who lives in Quebec, and who went trough that process. I would like to know how long does it take for Quebec to send me the papers that are required for the sponsorship process after I have been approved through Canada. Also would anyone know if the sponsorship time counts from the day I sent the application, or after they receive it. I noticed they say 10 of the days counted are for mailing times. I mailed them Express, and they received the application on the 20th of October.
I would appreciate any answers. Being away from my Husband is very difficult.

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
Hi Hoping

The boring news is that Quebec are taking around 4-6 weeks to send out the paperwork at the moment, and about the same to actually send you the CSQ once you get the forms and payment back to them. So say 10-12 weeks all up.

The good news is that I read that CIC sends the rest of your file to the appropriate visa office at the same time they send notification to Quebec so it shouldn't add any time to the total processing. I understand you can also fax a copy of the CSQ to the visa office that has your file so they can see that you have it (not sure if you have to mail the original as well - maybe someone else knows?).

I'm pretty sure the sponsorship countdown starts from when they receive the file, not when you send it.

Hope that helps.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you very much for the information. I hope this whole process goes quickly. I guess we just cross our finger and pray.

Thanks again

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
hey hoping,
welcome! i don't have any info re the quebec system but just wanted to say we all understand what you mean and how hard the wait is. keep reading this page because when people get their interviews and their answers it's very exciting. plus you can learn about how long people have been waiting etc.
hang in there, you're not alone.
val