+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

travel_fan

Star Member
May 7, 2007
Welcome to all the new members of this forum - it's great to see so many people finding their way here. This has been a great place for many of us who have/are going through this process.

This is just a reminder and a note to some of the new people - several of us have posted our processing times on:

www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class/

It is another tool to monitor application processing times. If you click on the visa office column - it will sort the data by visa office and you can see all the ones for Rabat that people have posted (you might have to go to page 3 to see them). It looks like many people have been posting their information. There used to be only 3 of us on here - but now there's about 10 postings for application processing times.

I know it's been very useful to have this community of people going through the same experience and happy to see how large this group has grown over the months.

Hopefully news of interviews is on the way soon.

Tracy

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
about CSQ, you have to send the original and keep a copy with you for the record. I received my CSQ and wrote an email to visa office in Islamabad and they wrote me back to send the orginal CSQ to them, which I did in May 2007. But then, SO WHAT! I am still waiting for the decision anyways even after my interview more than 45 days ago.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you everyone for the help.

Hello Gotchaa,

Could you tell me how long it took you to get the application from Quebec after you were approved with Canada? Also what are the questions and requirements that quebec sends out with the kit.

Thank you again

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi avryone nice to see new people this place is growing avryday but so sad we are all waiting.
The dream to have my hubby here for the holidays is gething slimer and im realy gething impatiente!!

If we could all just get the call for interview avrydays people ask me and i keep saying noooooooo nothing

i have not see my husband for 10 months now
its gething realy hard

I decided to fax them to see if there is a reaction
just to show we are all waiting for our love ones.

Hoping75 where in quebec are u from?

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Yasmina/Isabelle

Thank you for the welcome. I am from just outside of Quebec city in Levis.
I know I just started with this process, but I am already getting very anxious. I miss my Husband so much.
I noticed that the visa's were issued very quickly for those who applied in the early part of the year, but now it seems to be at a standstill. I am worried that it will start taking even longer as they get backed up at the office in Rabat.
I wish everyone the best of luck with getting their visa's soon. It is very painful to have your marriage over the internet, instead of being able to be together. Life is too short to be seperated from the ones that we love.

H

hardwaiting

hi everybody
how are you all , thkx yassmina for your e_mail , i see no news for intervew and everybody still waiting , i hope that we are close to the time to call us , and i hope for eatch one here to be with there loves soon, oh plz if anybody get call to let us know so like that atleast eatch one of us can know how long it will take , in cha alah they will call us soon ,
nonna

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
hi everyone....vesna!!!!!I FINALLY SEND THE PAPERS...thanks for the message on my b.day....hope to see you soon..hope everyone is ok and take easy..there's only so much we cant do.....the baby is getting biger and hopefully we all have are love ones here soon.....i'll keep on touch..the reason why i havent being here is that i dint have nothing to said..lol.....all the best

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone , yes we all are into a game called " wait and wait .....and wait" but sure we all will get that call soon , for us it is 154 days our papers were in Rabat so we still waiting and yes it sooo hard for all but we have to be strong and think positive......all will be good and the good news will come soon .
if we get news we will post it here .....good luck..............Hibiscus.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Yeeeees, my husband is coming on January 11 for 17 days, he bought his ticket on line today, I'm so happy, and I hope I can go back with him on 28 but still no news about the Interview.Call Plssssssssss!

Nooda

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
I received CSQ in May 2007 and we sent our application in December 2006. CIC send the file to MICC and they take around 45 working days to decide whether to give CSQ or not. During this, the sponsoring person receives some forms from MICC to verify the details and make any corrections and sign the forms. Few documents which you could also download from their site are meant for sponsored person which contains basic information similiar to CIC forms and you have to sign them and send back to your sponsor. The sponsoring person then send all the forms back to MICC. If the application is approved, CSQ will be send to the sponoring person, with a request to send the CSQ to the sponsored person. Its very simple paper work compared to CIC and they dont waste extra ordinary time like CIC.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hello Gotchaa,

Thank you for the information about Quebec.
I wish you the best on getting your Visa soon.Everyone deserves to be with their loved ones.
Every day that goes by becomes more difficult. I'm sure that you will have a happy ending to this long journey.

Thank you again

H

hardwaiting

hi everybody
how are you all , waw that is good nooda in cha alah good comeing for your husband , i hope in cha alah will call you soon so you can go back with your husband , we all realy miss our loves so mutch but we have to be pationt in chaalh the call for every one of us will come soon , ALLAH is the great .
nonna

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
your most welcome anytime. thanks for your well wishes. I pray and wish u all the best in this process as well. take care

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
I agree Allah knows what is good for us, We will be one day with our love ones :)inshaAllah
Wishing avryone the best
nothing new in my end
hope it will change soon and someone will get good news
yasmina isabelle