+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
There are so many things which we think and feel are going against us but only Allah knows whats best for us. We do not have the ability to comprehend HIS reasoning behind HIS acts. But one thing is for sure, HE IS NOT UNJUST EVER!. So if all of us r waiting, we must be waiting for some thing good, its just that we are unable to realise the goodness behind that. It must be a blessing in disguise which we will realise later on. Sorry for being a bit emotional here. Just wanted to share my feelings with everyone around. take care all

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
vesna--on friday it will be 3 months that my husband i will have been waiting to hear from the embassy and we are both equally impatient and frustrated. actually we take turns keeping each other from being down, from letting it get to us.

isabelle--i haven't seen my husband for 6 months and i thought that was bad!! i will see him when i'm there from dec. 14 - jan. 1 so i feel tremendously lucky when i think of your situation. i'm sorry for what you are going through and i really hope it's not much longer for you.

izzy-- vesna and i got together and had a great chat the other day since we are both in toronto-- we would like you to join us the next time!

val

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Hello everyone, I received a phone call from Canadian High Commission in Islamabad this morning. The guy asked me why I havent provided certain information that he asked me one month ago. I told him I have sent a written letter with the information requested the very next day and I have the delivery report from the courier company that it was delivered in Canadian High Commission with the name of ther person who recieved it and the time it was delivered. Plus I have also faxed the same letter as well, before sending it through courier. He asked me the receipt number of the courier company which i didnt had at that time so he told me he will call me later to ask that. He didnt call me uptill now and in the meantime I have faxed the copy of the same letter today and wrote an email about it to. He even promised me that he will call me at a certain date to ask if I have been able to arrange the information. But he didnt call so I thought they didnt feel the need to call me since I have sent them a letter with all the information they asked.This is how they deal our cases with such carelessness. He is telling me after one month that he doesnt seem to receive the letter which I sent and infact blaming me for not sending the required information uptil now! I wonder if I should lodge a complain and write a note to the Minister Finley. Needless to say, the phone call which i received today is a result of an email whith my wife has sent to them one week ago to enquire the status of my application. We are over due for more than a month from the normal time period of nine months according to CIC's time frame on their website for finalizing 80% of the cases.

izzy

Sep 21, 2007
........to vesna and val
you guys call me any time my life ....is work and home.....FUN ehh......
vesna have my number at work or here it is...
416-367-4341
i will be waiting
izzy

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
To Yasmina and Nonna :

Thank you for your nice words and your wishes, I hope we will all be with our loves very soon inshaAllah.

Nooda

Ihatewaiting

Oct 29, 2007
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

I got some piece of good news to share with everyone especially those who have been waiting for 5 months now. Today while at work my wife called me to tell me the news. I was extatic.
For those that are waiting for that call here are my facts:

My wife recived a letter from rabat around June 23. Around September 16 they called her & said they were just verifying the number I listed on the forms was still in service & its' been a hell of a desperate wait since then.
The nicest thing about this news is that her interview appointment is so close. It's taking place next Thursday November 22, 2007.
I am very excited now you'll have to excuse me I've got interview questions to go over with my sweetheart.

I really do hope the wait would be over for all those that shared their hoplessness & hopefulness on the many pages of this forum.

I'll keep you posted.

Good luck everyone.

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi " ihatewaiting" , hi everyone.
i am soo happy your wife will have her intreview , congratulation . i see your case is similar than mine so i hope know my intreview date soon. congratulation again and i hope good news for all ....................hibiscus.

H

hardwaiting

hi everybody
how are you all ,oh good waw i see the good news keep comeing now the time it become closer for intervew congratulation " ihatewaiting", in cha alah everythg will go well for your wife intervew and she wil be with you soon , and for every one of us be with our loves soon,
that s good for you too nooda in cha alah you will get you call soon too because you are waiting i thk close to the time of "ihatewating" that s good i hope you can go back with your husband when he wil come back in cha alah , and for yasmina too in cha alah the call is soon , in cha alah ALLAH with us all , it s realy very hard waiting , we are struglling now this waiting make us more strong, in cha alah ALLAH with us all ,and we wil be all with our loves soon ;we all hate waiting but what to do no way ,we have to wait
our call in cha alah come soon we want to hear good news everyday realy it give us more courage and to support that hard waiting ,
nonna

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Congratulation Ihatewaiting, Great news! The wheel is finally in motion. Hopefully it will keep turning until we all hear from the Embassy. I hope the interview will go smooth for your wife. Thank you for sharing this cheerful news.

Nooda

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
Thanks for your greetings and well wished Raven, I really appreciate them alot. You are right, the fact that they havnt sent me a refusal letter is a positive sign except that its taking unnecessarily long. I wish everyone to be with their love ones soon and forever to come with lots of joy and happiness. The guy from embassy called me yesterday again asking the same question that I havnt provided him the information and I said I refaxed the letter day before yesterday and got confirmation of transmission too. They dont even check the fax coming in or what? Now I hope he must have got my letter finally and will come up with some good news in few days. take care

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
oh my god that is so good news
a light for someone yahooooooooooooooo
so this means they are starting to move
good news for one is good news for all!!!!

Raven boras must be happy to see that

wishing avryone the best
yasmina isabelle

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi Raven , hi everybody
i want to thank you Raven for yours nice words , and yes my wife and i hope get that call next week , it was a long wait , hard and difficult. i hope good luck for eveyone...............................hibiscus.

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
ihatewaiting: this is great news! so it took almost 5 months for you from the date your wife got the letter from the embassy, or maybe more like 4.5?
can i ask you a question? did your wife get notice of the interview by phone? how much notice did you have, between the interview request and the interview date?
i'd like to ask anyone else that question too, those of you who are still reading the site from time to time who already succeeded.
tomorrow is the three month mark for us.

izzy and vesna- sounds good. i feel like i'm fighting a cold so if it takes a little while to connect that may be the best thing. not sure i'll be up for much this weekend but hopefully it won't hit me too hard so i'll be back in gear soon.

so glad to read your news, ihatewaiting. great to finally have something positive, some action here! let us know what happens!

val