+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi yasmina,
Thank you for the comforting letter.I am sure you understand how hard it is to sit and wait.
Can you remind me where you are in Canada, maybe we can visit each others once we get to the other side.I hope we hear from the Embassy soooooooon, I would love to celebrate the new Year with my husband.
Thanks again and it was a pleasant surprise to receive your email .
Nooda

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Yes Boras, I'm waiting. I waited for my husband for 4 years so I can wait few more weeks . Thanks again.
Nooda

hbnour

Oct 29, 2007
Hi to everyone,
I'm just wondering if there is a room in this forum for Husband sponsoring his Sweetheart from Morocco, I was hesitating before posting and then I've just made my mind and decided to do so, since the process is the same.
I'm originally from Morocco, living in Toronto. We got married on April 2007; My sponsorship application was approved on May, and then the process in Rabat started on June 12, 2007.
Because the process seems taking longer than other members i have seen in this forum, I sent e-mail the Canadian Embassy in Rabat asking them when their call for interview can be expected, and here is their reply:

RE: Client ID Number: xxxxxxxxxx‏
Sent: Fri 10/19/07 4:20 AM
To: xxxxxxxx@xxx.com
Hi,

In november or december not later on.

Service Immigration
Ambassade du Canada
31, rue Hamza B.P. 709
Agdal Rabat..MAROC
e-mail: rabat.immigration@international.gc.ca site: www.rabat.gc.ca

So therefore, I'm sharing this information with all members, hope will help, and I'm not sure if it's good or bad news...

To be continued....
Take care everybody.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi hbnour welcome to the group never be shy to write here we are a nice group who is so friendly lol

Keep in contact with us,
and thanks for posting that info it gives me courage that it will come soon the call for the interview inshaAllah
Wishing you the very best

Hi also to "Ihatewaiting" and welcome to the group!! love the nick I also hate waiting lol

And a Big congrats to BECCA!!!!
Welcome to the onboard.
:)

Good night yall im sure im the only nut who cant sleep tonight
wish all the best to avryone
Yasmina

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
thanks for that, boras! i sent him your address so he can contact you. we visited in marrakech in may and loved it!
your wife and i are going to visit this weekend too. so great to talk to people who are going through the same thing.

and to ihatewaiting-- you couldn't get much closer to me unless you were in my building! that is definitely a small world.

val

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
hbnour-- thanks for posting that email and welcome! are you a canadian citizen? just wondering because the process/timing may be different if you're not.

H

hardwaiting

salamo alikom
sorry for my bad english ; i realy everyday read everyone message and i wanted to be one of your group , i thk we have all the same cases , i hope you i wil not be heavy for you all ,
for me i m from morocco and my husband from vancouver , me too i m still waiting for intervew , it s realy very hard , most of time i feel nerveuse of waiting , i hope in CHALAH they call soon , for me i got married in april 19 /2007, and mùy husband submitted the aplication in 26/6/07 and i got the letter that they recieved my appilcation in RABAT in 28/08/2007 and they send me letter in 04/09/2007 , and i m still waiting now for intervew , so so so hard realy and i miss my husband so mutch .
sorry but i want you all to share with eatch other ,i hope for all the most good news in cha alah .
nonna

H

hardwaiting

thk you boras for you words , you are rieght , it look we are all at the same time frame , i thk they made late because of summer holiday and because of RAMADAN too , i hope now they will be more faster, we just make doaah now that ALAH help us all , to call us soon and eatch one of all be with there loves .
nonna

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi Noona,

Finally a girl from Morocco ! welcome to this forum Noona and I hope you can hear soon from the embassy.
My husband lives in white rock , 1 hour from Vancouver, and I live in Safi. Does your husband live in the city of Vancouver ?

Nooda

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi Boras,
I really thought that you received the call from the embassy today, I hope we will post our news very soon, that will be the best news.
Nooda

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Adam, shame! I thought you had received a call from the embassy! I was so excited for you until I realized what you were doing! Oh please, someone get a call!
Penny

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
Hi everyone. by sure the good news will come soon , i am sure there is many reasons the embassy is late to call us and we all have to accept and be strong with this wait because we have to .
my wife and i still waiting , our papers were in rabat in jun , almost 5 months now , we hope get the call soon .
according my knowledge i have a conclusion that the papers sent on summer take longer .
i hope good luck for everyone and soon as we know a new we will post it in the forum.........................................hibiscus.

H

hardwaiting

hi salam everbody
how you nooda thkx for you welcoming me , oh yes i m from RABAT , and my husband live in surry and he work in vancouver, oh yes me too i hope for you that you hear soon in cha alah you too will be with your husband , it s realy very hard to wait ,
nonna