+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habibti said:
She told me that the principal and school board are on her side. What's the point to see the principal if he is on her side?

With what I am going through, I cannot work in a poisonous environment. She has been mentally abusive to me for 3 years. I endured her month after month. What happened this morning is the last drop.

I believe that universe is intelligent and will fill that hole. A door closes, another opens. I have the faith.
Well of course the choice is yours. But do you really believe her? Seriously, she had time to discuss it with the school board? Come on. Didn't happen. Did she call her own monthly meeting of them? Sounds like this woman might be er... stretching the truth. But life is too short to have energy sucked out of you constantly by "energy vampires". If you say the environment is poisonous, then you know best and it is probably the best choice for you. But still, would love to call that woman on her crap. I hate bullies.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lois Lane said:
there was no fight! a difference of opinion were being expressed, just as you are expressing yours.

the question posed is actually not just insensitive but RUDE in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought it had been put to rest but since you have brought it to the fore front, unnecessarily, i will yet again express my opinion

if the question was asked ...Was your husband not able to contribute towards that large some? it wouldnt seem so insensitive
but to say to someone they are questioning their husbands INTENTIONS given the "LIFE CHANGING" events is in MY opinion INSENSITIVE...to further question if someone isnt questioning their own husbands INTENTIONS is way off the scale!...not withstanding that she has been supportive.

the question in and of its self regardless of timing is some what insensitive, add to that the way it was posed and the timing magnifies it making it that much more insensitive

as to the "game" playing in Morocco...on the times i have been with my husband in morocco i would never let him haggel on something i was purchasing. i know thats how it goes there but its not a few extra bucks that is going to enrich my life...but it will back a differnce in theirs

to each their own
Yeah, well I disagree. Whatever.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
ddobro2 said:
Are you Algerian, djinna? So you're being sponsored yourself.....that's kinda rare on this thread (as you might expect given the name....Sponsoring Husband from Morocco :)). Good luck with your application process :)
LOL, im Canadian. im 22 and my husband is 22 and he's from Morroco... I think i said that the first time i wrote a message here... Well if i was Algerian or my husband, i wouldnt be here like you said. Im sponsoring my husband and i hope it will work!! in sha Allah

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed. I say you call her on her bluff regarding the principal and entire school board (um, okay.....). Who knows why she's had it in for you for three years (is it jealousy by any chance?), but don't just give her the satisfaction of watching you quit. Or you can come up to her and be like, "so what is your problem with me, exactly, b**ch (ok, just kidding, minus the "b**ch" part). No seriously, maybe you could share with her the much more humane reaction you got from the coworker at the other school and ask her what exactly has been preventing her from being just civil with you, not to mention actually sympathetic.
Oh, and thanks for the support, rjessome.
rjessome said:
Well of course the choice is yours. But do you really believe her? Seriously, she had time to discuss it with the school board? Come on. Didn't happen. Did she call her own monthly meeting of them? Sounds like this woman might be er... stretching the truth. But life is too short to have energy sucked out of you constantly by "energy vampires". If you say the environment is poisonous, then you know best and it is probably the best choice for you. But still, would love to call that woman on her crap. I hate bullies.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, wow, I was confused because you wrote "my sponsor" (or am I dreaming?) and djinna kinda sounded Algerian because of the "dj" spelling. Well you guys sure don't have any "age issues," so at least CIC can't jump on you about that! Best of luck.
djinna said:
LOL, im Canadian. im 22 and my husband is 22 and he's from Morroco... I think i said that the first time i wrote a message here... Well if i was Algerian or my husband, i wouldnt be here like you said. Im sponsoring my husband and i hope it will work!! in sha Allah

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
ddobro2 said:
Agreed. I say you call her on her bluff regarding the principal and entire school board (um, okay.....). Who knows why she's had it in for you for three years (is it jealousy by any chance?), but don't just give her the satisfaction of watching you quit. Or you can come up to her and be like, "so what is your problem with me, exactly, b**ch (ok, just kidding, minus the "b**ch" part). No seriously, maybe you could share with her the much more humane reaction you got from the coworker at the other school and ask her what exactly has been preventing her from being just civil with you, not to mention actually sympathetic.
Oh, and thanks for the support, rjessome.
LOL LOL

Ok... I think she really talked to the principal. When she said she has the support of the principal and of the school board, I don't know if it is the principal OR her who complained about me. Anyway I will know more once the school board answers my mail...

My mother told me the same thing as you. She said my boss is a jealous person and I am the target of her venom. My mother told me I should have said that: "That is your opinion" and walk away. She also said I should not quit.

What is marvelous is that my other boss, once she gave me that big hug, told me that whenever I feel the need to cry to cry on her shoulders or in the small room in the back. She even said that whenever I need to do a phone call or type an email or print something or go somewhere for an appointment, I was free to do it. What a generous person! She said that sometimes it is impossible to separate your personal life from work as it is during work hours you need to do important phone calls or go to appointments.

When I came back home tonight, I saw on the call display that the MP office called! But they did not leave a message on my answering machine :(

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
What?? is it over.... dang... I just got back with the popcorn and soda....

I always miss the good stuff... :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
dair2dv8103100 said:
What?? is it over.... dang... I just got back with the popcorn and soda....

I always miss the good stuff... :p
LMAO! ;D

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
The MP office just called me. I am quite upset. She FIRMLY said it is NOT their job to order the notes. I have to do it myself. She has been doing this job for 16 years and never did they do that kind of job. She even talked to other MP offices and they all said the same thing.

I just want to cry!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Habibti said:
The MP office just called me. I am quite upset. She FIRMLY said it is NOT their job to order the notes. I have to do it myself. She has been doing this job for 16 years and never did they do that kind of job. She even talked to other MP offices and they all said the same thing.

I just want to cry!
You will need the following forms to get the CGMS notes. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/release-info.asp http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well of course you have to order GCMS notes yourself. We all do that. That's why I gave you all the links to the forms.
Habibti said:

I just want to cry!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Habibti said:

I just want to cry!
I think that's the right answer. Only you can order the notes for privacy reasons.

By the way - I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I've been following your story these last few days but didn't have anything helpful or intelligent to contribute. Really hope everything works out for you guys.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Habibti said:

I just want to cry!
Don't cry it's really easy. It will just take a few weeks to get them.

Locolynn

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
ddobro2 said:
Well of course you have to order GCMS notes yourself. We all do that. That's why I gave you all the links to the forms.
I know you gave me all the links and I thank you for that. There was a very good reason why I had... I absolutely had to get them in a few days instead of 6 to 8 weeks. And I cannot imagine to wait another 6 weeks to know why we were refused!!!

I am overwhelmed with grief here as my husband is not well. He is on the verge of depression. He barely answer my emails. He says he is like a corpse. The content of his rare emails causes me distress. You know what? I feel like Immigration Canada killed him and I have no husband anymore. He is so wrapped up in his own pain that he is not available for me emotionally.

Sorry to bother you all with this... I feel utterly alone. It is snowing a lot tonight (our first snow) and it makes me very sad. My husband was so excited at the idea to come to Canada for Christmas and experiment the Canadian winter for the first time of his life.