july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 15 2010/new meds done july, 09,2014
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
e-mail ppr request august 28/2014
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
flying on sept/12/14..4yrs of stress is over
hi Habibti iam so sorry to hear that things didnt work out for you...i know the feeling cause my husband had his interview on nov 15 and i flew from canada just to be with him and support him...so as the interview letter state that to bring proof of communication and wedding photos and any thing that we have to prove our relationship....so on nov 15 we both got up got ready and prayed and drove about 3 hrs to the embassy got their at 7:00am his interview was at 9:30am so he went inside at 9:00am and they made him wait till 10:30am before calling him in....so she asked about 100 questions then my husband did very well with all the question...with the help of charlied a memeber on this forum interviewing my husband online threw skype so that he will be able to face a stranger and answer all the questions..because of charlied my husband did very very well at the interview...but the visa officer was very rude and didnt even want to look at the evidance what my husband took ...she did not even bother see them ....very sad cause we spend so much time putting together the proofs in order and neat.....but right after the interview she said that i going to refuse u because ur wife in on odsp and she can not support u once u go to canada...i dont understand u can sponsor ur spouse when u are on odsp and then she refused him cause of odsp... my husband speaks very good english and he has his busness here and he has a cerficate from 3d animation and auroma theraphy...and he also worked in hsbc bank and has lots of work experience...but even then she refused....when he came out of the embassy and i was standing their he told me the news i was crying so loud and i didnt know how to take it...but my husband was so encouraging for me and said hunny we both married each other cause we love each other and to be together he also said it is not the end of the world and we have an option to appeal and even after the appeal they have a bad decision for us then u move here with me we will still be together and support each other ...those words he told me that day made me so strong and i am going to fight to the end and i love him so much more then i did...after this refusal cause i never knew how he would take it ...he was not sad at all he took it very fine ....no matter what happens i am going to appeal and try to bring him to canada but if that dont work like my husband said i will be moving down here to be with him... i'll be leaving from here on nov 29. i am going to start this appeal stuff right aways i have e-mailed some lawyer and the one i think to choose is lorne waldman what u guys think about this lawyer...dont give up habibti just give ur husband some time ....and please appeal..god bless all of u

regards
rathika

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
To all of you.... THANK YOU! I value so much your words of support here. It helps me to get through that nightmare. Mrs Turan and inflex you have all my admiration and may God pours His blessings upon you two! inflex... when were you denied and how long did you have to wait?

I feel a bit better tonight. My husband contacted me after work. He told me the effects of the shock have subsided. He is coming back to his senses.

Mrs. Turan

Mar 11, 2010
Vancouver Island, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
The Canadian Embassy, Ankara, Turkey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-05-2010
Med's Request
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-08-2011
Interview........
23-06-2010
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2011
LANDED..........
25-12-2011
I'm so happy to hear that Habibti. It's better to go through this together.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
rathika2011 said:
hi Habibti iam so sorry to hear that things didnt work out for you...i know the feeling cause my husband had his interview on nov 15 and i flew from canada just to be with him and support him...so as the interview letter state that to bring proof of communication and wedding photos and any thing that we have to prove our relationship....so on nov 15 we both got up got ready and prayed and drove about 3 hrs to the embassy got their at 7:00am his interview was at 9:30am so he went inside at 9:00am and they made him wait till 10:30am before calling him in....so she asked about 100 questions then my husband did very well with all the question...with the help of charlied a memeber on this forum interviewing my husband online threw skype so that he will be able to face a stranger and answer all the questions..because of charlied my husband did very very well at the interview...but the visa officer was very rude and didnt even want to look at the evidance what my husband took ...she did not even bother see them ....very sad cause we spend so much time putting together the proofs in order and neat.....but right after the interview she said that i going to refuse u because ur wife in on odsp and she can not support u once u go to canada...i dont understand u can sponsor ur spouse when u are on odsp and then she refused him cause of odsp... my husband speaks very good english and he has his busness here and he has a cerficate from 3d animation and auroma theraphy...and he also worked in hsbc bank and has lots of work experience...but even then she refused....when he came out of the embassy and i was standing their he told me the news i was crying so loud and i didnt know how to take it...but my husband was so encouraging for me and said hunny we both married each other cause we love each other and to be together he also said it is not the end of the world and we have an option to appeal and even after the appeal they have a bad decision for us then u move here with me we will still be together and support each other ...those words he told me that day made me so strong and i am going to fight to the end and i love him so much more then i did...after this refusal cause i never knew how he would take it ...he was not sad at all he took it very fine ....no matter what happens i am going to appeal and try to bring him to canada but if that dont work like my husband said i will be moving down here to be with him... i'll be leaving from here on nov 29. i am going to start this appeal stuff right aways i have e-mailed some lawyer and the one i think to choose is lorne waldman what u guys think about this lawyer...dont give up habibti just give ur husband some time ....and please appeal..god bless all of u

regards
rathika
Ohhhh! Rathika! My heart goes out to you! It hurts me to know what happened to you! That is horrible! The same thing happened to my husband. The VO refused to look at all the evidences he brought! She even told him right at the beginning of the interview she did not believe him. What is odsp? Let's keep in touch so we can encourage each other! I will start praying again and include you in my prayers. What part of Canada are you? May God assists both of you!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
dair2dv8103100 said:
Hey Habibti....

Sorry I have not responded in a bit. Like everyone else I am having some personal issues that I have to deal with and I am also extremely ill right now.

I completely understand your feelings.... and I think your husband just needs a little time as well. This is a big shock to both of you and now is one of the times in your relationship that you will find out how the other deals with major events as I am sure this will not be the last... although it might be one of the most significant.

You have my email and are more than welcome anytime to use it to vent or just talk.

I am praying for you still and will continue....just take one moment at a time.
Thank you! Thank you! I am so sorry to hear you are having some difficulties and you are ill right now. I will include you in my prayers too. If all of us could pray and send good vibes, we could form a dynamic circle of positive energy! It will help us all tremendously!

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOVEMBER 15TH SAME DAY REFUSED VISA/ APPEAL HEARING ON NOVEMBER/05/2013//won appeal feb 10/14...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
Habibti said:
Ohhhh! Rathika! My heart goes out to you! It hurts me to know what happened to you! That is horrible! The same thing happened to my husband. The VO refused to look at all the evidences he brought! She even told him right at the beginning of the interview she did not believe him. What is odsp? Let's keep in touch so we can encourage each other! I will start praying again and include you in my prayers. What part of Canada are you? May God assists both of you!

hey odsp means ontario disability support program ...yea we will keep in touch i live in toronto ...
be strong it is just matter of time..everything will work out for both of us soon may god bless you

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
rathika2011 said:
hey odsp means ontario disability support program ...yea we will keep in touch i live in toronto ...
be strong it is just matter of time..everything will work out for both of us soon may god bless you
It seems there is so much discrimination among Immigration! If it is not age, it is health, or income or different religions, etc. Someone should write a book and denounce everything! Marriage is so sacred! We married in front of God and it is human beings who destroyed this sacred institution! It makes me sick! I want to be responsible for MY actions... I don't want other people to decide what is my life going to be! It is in front of God I took this commitment! I hate to know human beings interfering! ONLY GOD knows what is in my husband's heart and mind! Not ONE PERSON! IF my husband has not married with me for noble reasons, so be it! I am willing to pay for my choices! Just let my husband IN! Sorry... I am venting a little lol

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rathika2011 said:

regards
rathika
Lorne Waldman is an EXCELLENT immigration lawyer. Very good choice.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Habibti said:
Thank you! Thank you! I am so sorry to hear you are having some difficulties and you are ill right now. I will include you in my prayers too. If all of us could pray and send good vibes, we could form a dynamic circle of positive energy! It will help us all tremendously!
I have laryngitis and bronchitis... I am trying to get better but I cant take time off work so I am exhausted all the time.

I will inbox you....

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
Lorne Waldman is an EXCELLENT immigration lawyer. Very good choice.
thanks rjessome does anyone the cost of this lawyer?

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
Habibti said:
To all of you.... THANK YOU! I value so much your words of support here. It helps me to get through that nightmare. Mrs Turan and inflex you have all my admiration and may God pours His blessings upon you two! inflex... when were you denied and how long did you have to wait?

I feel a bit better tonight. My husband contacted me after work. He told me the effects of the shock have subsided. He is coming back to his senses.
Alhamdulillah!!! Great news!!!!!

Lynn

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
well.... just got an email...."medical results have been received"... not sure what it means other than the obvious... and not getting excited... hahahaha I know better... LOL

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
:p...I feel the love in here..twin your right only good vibes and prayers will get all of us through this process....

inflex your story touched my heart,,glad to see it turned out good in the end :)

rathika hang in there, hope all will work out in the end...by the way iam also in Toronto,,where in TO are you from...

wishing you all with good vibes..may all this process come to an end and all be reunited with their loved ones... :) :p..God bless everyone on here :)

rathika2011

Jul 13, 2011
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december, 02-2010
Doc's Request.
july,08,2014
File Transfer...
JANUARY 17,2011
Med's Request
july,08,2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sept/03/14
LANDED..........
hayati said:
:p...I feel the love in here..twin your right only good vibes and prayers will get all of us through this process....

inflex your story touched my heart,,glad to see it turned out good in the end :)

rathika hang in there, hope all will work out in the end...by the way iam also in Toronto,,where in TO are you from...

wishing you all with good vibes..may all this process come to an end and all be reunited with their loved ones... :) :p..God bless everyone on here :)
thanks i live in scarborough......where do u live ? i will be arriving in toronto on nov 29 i am still here with my hubby.......i miss him already...so hard to see that i have waited about 10 months for this interview and finally got to wait another year...but anyways not gona give up...pray for me and i also pray that no one should go through that things what me and habiti went threw..and i wish and pray that all others will not go threw this interview and get crazy decision and get the visa straight..

hayati

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
15,10,2010..re-do meds 20,10,2011
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
8) I know scarbrough...nice shopping malls there loool
I'm from down town Toronto,,close to the CN Tower :D
like I said hang in there, all will come to an end one day,,hope sooner then later,, :)still sending good vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p