+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share CHC London Reply Here ( Those Who Getting Any Reply)

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Re: CHC London Reply ( Those Who Getting Any Reply Plz Share)

staralihaider said:
Very Disappointed Reply From CHC London ( I think its not fair)

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

Dear Staralihaider,
I have been reading these posts for a long time, but I have joined the posts only recently. I applied from London under NOC 4121 in December 2009 and received my 2nd AOR on 26th July 2010. Since then my ecas shows RBVO. I sent case specific enquiries twice and received the same very disappointing reply as yours above. Even though I was mentally preparing myself for this reply, it still managed to upset me.
Do you think we are going to be delayed for ages? how long, in your opinion. Has anyone who got the same reply gone on to receive a medical?
Please give me some hope.
Beckett

chintu

Sep 6, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Jul-2007
Doc's Request.
01-May-2009
AOR Received.
01-Jul-2007
Med's Request
01-Aug-2010
Med's Done....
01-Sep-2010
Passport Req..
Apr 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 2011
LANDED..........
Aug 2011
Dear Anwar,

This is really UNFORTUNATE. CHC London has been known to be under staffed and unresourced for few years now. The situtation is worsening with CHC ISB load being transferred to CHC London.

However, there are +ve points too : Atleast they accepted the mistake and they are ready to take your application ahead.

Chintu

anwar77m said:
hi staralihaider

I sent e-mail for London with all details of my package by DHL , I also mention that ALFANSO is the one whom received my PCC

they replay

" Thank you for your email.

It appears the certificates have been misplaced and cannot be located. Given the thousands of pieces of mail we receive each month, the size of this office and the lack of resources, it is not possible for them to be found.

Please forward the replacement police certificates to us as soon as possible so that we may proceed with your application. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this will cause. "

so

I started with the process of get a new PCC

thank you

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beckett is the applicant got Reply.

I applied initially to NS in december 2009, and received my 2nd AOR on 26/07/2010. My ecas still shows RBVO. More than 8 months have elapsed. Sent a case specific enquiry and got this reply:

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

This is confusing and has upset me a lot. How much delay are we looking at. Why? And has anyone else received the same kind of a reply?
Beckett

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/has-anyone-received-this-reply-from-chc-london-and-afterwards-gone-in-process-t69416.0.html

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
I have been reading these posts for a long time, but I have joined the posts only recently. I applied from London under NOC 4121 in December 2009 and received my 2nd AOR on 26th July 2010. Since then my ecas shows RBVO. I sent case specific enquiries twice and received the same very disappointing reply as yours above. Even though I was mentally preparing myself for this reply, it still managed to upset me.
Do you think we are going to be delayed for ages? how long, in your opinion. Has anyone who got the same reply gone on to receive a medical?
Beckett
Many of us got the same Reply , But you dont worry and wait for next 3 months.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beckett said:
Dear Staralihaider,
Beckett
Many of us got the same Reply , But you dont worry and wait for next 3 months.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arkhan is the applicant Got reply today.

Arkhan said:
i dont knw where our cases lying
i ve sent mail to chc to return me my transcripts and this is ther reply

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.
Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

seems they even do not bother to read our mails just sent autoreply. i think thy are not processing our application as they mentioned they are processing applications which are on priority set by parliament.
You are asking about your transcripts , i think its irrelevant reply form CHC London. They do not bother to read our mails just sending autoreply.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
chintu said:
Dear Anwar,

This is really UNFORTUNATE. CHC London has been known to be under staffed and unresourced for few years now. The situtation is worsening with CHC ISB load being transferred to CHC London.

However, there are +ve points too : Atleast they accepted the mistake and they are ready to take your application ahead.

Chintu
Having talked to a member of the BritishExpats forum who is a former visa officer, he seems to think that the visa offices are only resourced to meet their target numbers of visas. If they have excess inventories in comparison to their targets, they have no resource to deal with those. But, they also have no authority from Canadian parliament to issue more than that number of visas anyway. So they get X number of staff to issue Y number of visas, any excess cannot be processed.

I believe, for example, that CHC London have a target of around 17,500 FSW visas to issue in 2011. Their replies to various peope would seem to imply that from Feb2008-June2010 and post-June-2010 alone they have more than those numbers in their inventory. This means I think they have to prioritise which visas they are issuing this year.

However, I think they can receive instructions from parliament at any time increasing the number of visas they can issue, so maybe after the new July 2011 rules come in they may get an increase in their visa targets. But then, they would also need an increase in staffing to cope with it!

Since I believe CHC London have maybe 1200 to 1500 post-June-26 applications (that is a guess based on our post-June-26 thread and what % of the total applications it represents), there are still a large number of available FSW visas for Feb2008-June2010 in 2011. So this autoreply they are sending everyone IMO is just a standard reply, and I think certainly a good portion of the Feb2008-June2010 applicants will get their visas this year.

Alas all I can really do is make guesses based on what I've read - so please I urge you to just keep your eyes and ears open for responds of genuine CHC London applicants and make your own judgements from there.

Much of what Nectar has been saying has already been proven to be wrong. So please don't set your hopes based on what he says, nor get depressed by it, but instead focus on the actual facts :)

Best of luck.
Wayne.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Cappuccino said:
Having talked to a member of the BritishExpats forum who is a former visa officer, he seems to think that the visa offices are only resourced to meet their target numbers of visas. If they have excess inventories in comparison to their targets, they have no resource to deal with those. But, they also have no authority from Canadian parliament to issue more than that number of visas anyway. So they get X number of staff to issue Y number of visas, any excess cannot be processed.

I believe, for example, that CHC London have a target of around 17,500 FSW visas to issue in 2011. Their replies to various peope would seem to imply that from Feb2008-June2010 and post-June-2010 alone they have more than those numbers in their inventory. This means I think they have to prioritise which visas they are issuing this year.

However, I think they can receive instructions from parliament at any time increasing the number of visas they can issue, so maybe after the new July 2011 rules come in they may get an increase in their visa targets. But then, they would also need an increase in staffing to cope with it!

Since I believe CHC London have maybe 1200 to 1500 post-June-26 applications (that is a guess based on our post-June-26 thread and what % of the total applications it represents), there are still a large number of available FSW visas for Feb2008-June2010 in 2011. So this autoreply they are sending everyone IMO is just a standard reply, and I think certainly a good portion of the Feb2008-June2010 applicants will get their visas this year.

Alas all I can really do is make guesses based on what I've read - so please I urge you to just keep your eyes and ears open for responds of genuine CHC London applicants and make your own judgements from there.

Much of what Nectar has been saying has already been proven to be wrong. So please don't set your hopes based on what he says, nor get depressed by it, but instead focus on the actual facts :)

Best of luck.
Wayne.
Dear Wayne,
Just a few days back I shared with you guys the 'dreaded' reply from CHC London about my case being 'put on the back burner' so to speak, and hey presto, today my e-cas shows 'in process'. This seems to me strange, because I have seen people get this reply after going into process, like staralihaider for example, but I don't think that anyone had this reply and afterwards went into process. Or am I wrong? All is very confusing. CHC tells me they don't know when the processing of my case will resume, and I am at the RBVO stage, and four days later I go into process....that sends me the (wrong?) message that things are moving rather than otherwise. I'm rambling , I think.
Anyways, don't know whether to be happy about going into process, or otherwise.
Beckett

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
beckett said:
Dear Wayne,
Just a few days back I shared with you guys the 'dreaded' reply from CHC London about my case being 'put on the back burner' so to speak, and hey presto, today my e-cas shows 'in process'. This seems to me strange, because I have seen people get this reply after going into process, like staralihaider for example, but I don't think that anyone had this reply and afterwards went into process. Or am I wrong? All is very confusing. CHC tells me they don't know when the processing of my case will resume, and I am at the RBVO stage, and four days later I go into process....that sends me the (wrong?) message that things are moving rather than otherwise. I'm rambling , I think.
Anyways, don't know whether to be happy about going into process, or otherwise.
Beckett
Hi Beckett,

Congratulations on going "In Process"! :) If you are "In Process" then things are definitely moving, unless there is some kind of weird ECAS error.

As I said I believe pretty much ANY pre-June-26 applicant enquiring about their status will get this standard reply from CHC London. It is similar to the "you'll hear within 33 weeks" that post-June-26 applicants got from CIO, when the reality is we all heard a lot sooner than that.

So just because you get a fob-off reply saying they don't know when they will process your application, it doesn't mean that your application is indefinitely on hold!

I think your case gives hope to many other applicants who have received this worrying auto-reply from CHC London.

Wayne.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Thanks Wayne,
I hope it's not a weird ecas error. If it isn't, it will give hope to a lot of the others who have had the same reply as mine. So a tentative smile is all I will allow myself at this stage!
S. Beckett

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
beckett said:
Thanks Wayne,
I hope it's not a weird ecas error. If it isn't, it will give hope to a lot of the others who have had the same reply as mine. So a tentative smile is all I will allow myself at this stage!
S. Beckett
Indeed! I'd say it's about 90% certain that it's a genuine "In Process" so every reason to be optimistic. But, not being one to give any false hopes, I also just mentioned the small chance that it MIGHT be an ECAS since ECAS has been prone to a few errors lately.

Obviously I will cross my fingers for you that it's the former.

Sec... ok I just crossed them :)

Wayne.

beckett

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2009
AOR Received.
27/07/2010
Med's Request
22/02/12
Med's Done....
08/03/12
Passport Req..
12/10/2012
Cappuccino said:
Indeed! I'd say it's about 90% certain that it's a genuine "In Process" so every reason to be optimistic. But, not being one to give any false hopes, I also just mentioned the small chance that it MIGHT be an ECAS since ECAS has been prone to a few errors lately.

Obviously I will cross my fingers for you that it's the former.

Sec... ok I just crossed them :)

Wayne.
Dear Wayne,
Thanks for crossing your fingers for me! *grins*
S Beckett

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ryan niazi is the applicant got REPLY.

ryan niazi said:
Hi seniors i just received an email from chc london ,a very strange reply/irrelevant rply (my actual mail was sent about the sending of my fresh ielts result few days back) they replied me today......

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali zafar is the applicant got Reply.

alizafar said:
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Hi all,

Today I got a weird reply from CHC London to my query is my case is really in-process or not? as In-process date is not reflecting in Ecas since my case turns to IP from RBVO in Jan'11, its really a predicament for me as I am anxiouly waiting for my case to be processed, and still I am uncertain about my case status, I am a Nov'09 applicant, though my NOC is not in current 29 highrise NOCs, but they should give us the real picture rather than these pathetic replys which has nothing to do with my straightforward query, Yes or No.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada