+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share CHC London Reply Here ( Those Who Getting Any Reply)

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: CHC London Reply ( Those Who Getting Any Reply Plz Share)

Very Disappointed Reply From CHC London ( I think its not fair)

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

@staralihaider

Looking ata various threads it looks like this is a standard reply for London CHC. Though I am little surprised at this reply because I see that applicants from ND CHC are still getting the Visas

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ankit_20 said:
@ staralihaider

Looking ata various threads it looks like this is a standard reply for London CHC. Though I am little surprised at this reply because I see that applicants from ND CHC are still getting the Visas
Check the first reply also

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yeah the first reply really took me by surprise, they keep on doing things which are unpredictable. But everything said and done the LOndon CHC is really slow. There are very few people posting success stories from London CHC

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

as far as emal replies are concerned...i think generally it depends on the kind of employee replying to the emails... i guess staralihaider's email was replied by somebody really pissed off on somehting............ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..

I Agree .. Regardless of the many countries these guys are catering, the time frame remains to be more than a year for all of them! regardless of the standard replies from them [size=10pt](which i see as lame excuses)[/size] they ARE actually slow.

ankit_20 said:
Yeah the first reply really took me by surprise, they keep on doing things which are unpredictable. But everything said and done the LOndon CHC is really slow. There are very few people posting success stories from London CHC

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

MSMirza said:
I Agree .. Regardless of the many countries these guys are catering, the time frame remains to be more than a year for all of them! regardless of the standard replies from them [size=10pt](which i see as lame excuses)[/size] they ARE actually slow.
:(

felicityben

Mar 12, 2011
staralihaider:

we have exactly the same details on our application, and exactly same reply from them. However, though it is a standard reply, i think it was sent for those not included in the priority cases year 2011. It's disgusting that they are so inconsiderate.

Usman799

Star Member
Mar 4, 2009
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Status changes to In Process on 1/3/2011. I sent a e-mail to CHC Lonodn on 1/3/2011 and yesterday got reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply From CHC London

Applicant name felicityben

Hi everyone. I received reply from Immigration and Medical Services Division Canada. I almost feel hopeless that I will still be able to see Canada this year. It is just so frustrating that suddenly my dreams were taken from me. When I applied, they told me it will only take 6 to 8 mos. Now its been 1 yr and 3 mos..My stat changed into IN PROCESS since Feb 8. After a month, this is their reply...:( :( :

Dear Sir/Madam,

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668627835/processing-of-applications-on-hold/page/last_page

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help007 is the CHC london Applicant got Reply .

Last month, my brother Ecase start showing Decision made before medical. As from most of the post, we got the the idea that it is a rejection. Today, nearly after one month, we send email to CHC London. We received the following reply.

" Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system.

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usman799 said:
My Status changes to In Process on 1/3/2011. I sent a e-mail to CHC Lonodn on 1/3/2011 and yesterday got reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit
Its a standard reply. :(

rizwan72

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
I think that after new priority points system, old applications are dumped just like applications before fast track applications. So it may take many years just like old applications.

THESE COMMENTS MAY FEEL HARSH but I wrote what I felt.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.