Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014 at Peace Bridge
Thank you :) no got a ride from one of the relatives.

dbss said:
Congrats Jessica

Did you drive?

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
dbss said:
I am worried now..I did my RCMP on Jan 14 Toronto Downtown.

I received the request around 4 pm on Tuesday and Commissionaires is 10 minute walking distance for me, hence I did it on Tuesday around 5 pm.

Lets hope so we receive it soon. I was thinking based on the timelines I should get the PPR by next week but does not look like that is going to happen anytime soon. :(
did you receive confirmation/acknowledgement e-mail from RCMP , that they received your information?
I have no news close to 2 weeks

meganplanck1

Jan 10, 2014
p_sreenath said:
delhiGuy,
If you have AEO , not to worry with 24 eligible occupation
Basic eligibility according to CIC

We will only process your FSW application if you have:
• at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience ◦in a single occupation,
◦within the last 10 years,
◦at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), and you:1.have this work experience in one of the eligible occupations, OR
2.have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
3.are an international student who is enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or who graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet these criteria.
So by valid offer does it have to be in the SKill type O A or B or is just the 12 months experience ok and then in my example a permanent job offer at the Royal Bank of Canada in financial sales ok?

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
Peace Bridge
A) Basic eligibility

• at least one year of continuous and paid (full-time or an equal amount in part-time) work experience ◦in a single occupation,
◦at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), and you:

the above points should satisfy , before you check the below points

1.have this work experience in one of the eligible occupations, OR
3.are an international student who is enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or who graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet these criteria

1st point should satisfy

meganplanck1

Jan 10, 2014
p_sreenath said:
A) Basic eligibility

◦at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC), and you:

3.are an international student who is enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or who graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and meet these criteria

1st point should satisfy

Amazing, and I just want to clarify to see if you know... is Credit Adjudication definitely on the list? I want to make sure everything is 100% as I am going to start applying this eeekend, The come to canada wizard said I was not eleigible under any program unless I had more than 12 months so I am a little worried about everything :(

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Hello Guys,

I am freaking out and I hope you can help me with your wisdom. After DelhiGuy's post I started thinking and I came to realize that I have made a huge mistake too... The NOC Code for both my only skilled job I had back home ( 1 year long ) and the one I am currently at ( 2 years so far ) are WRONG!.

Even though both titles fit 2174 (the one I declared) my job responsibilities fit 2281 way better. My lawyer checked my application and he confirmed my suspicion. He says that if you closely read my job duties, there might be some similarities towards 2174 but 2281 is substantially more accurate. These are my questions.

1.- Unlike DelhiGuy, I passed the 1st filter and the PER was received a long time back. Do you think they can go back and check these fields and they might screw me? DelhiGuy got his application returned even though both NOC codes involved are skilled, also both of my jobs are skilled (Skill A and B) so I was not worried at first but when I saw his post... then I started to worry.

2.- What do you think I should do? I am asking for electronic notes to see if there is something mentioned by an officer regarding the NOC codes mismatch. Should I admit my error and send an updated schedule 3... the reason why I got confused is honestly very understandable so If I send an email I think they should understand. I will not change my job duties in that email just the NOC Code.

Thanks in advance

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
ECAS updated with Medicals received

meganplanck1

Jan 10, 2014
p_sreenath said:
A) Basic eligibility

1st point should satisfy
I also want to know in regards to the job offer I have a permanent offer in financial sales from rbc but I don't think that's in the skill type a or b can I use it on my application?

DelhiGuy

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
ds3010 said:
Hello Guys,

I am freaking out and I hope you can help me with your wisdom. After DelhiGuy's post I started thinking and I came to realize that I have made a huge mistake too... The NOC Code for both my only skilled job I had back home ( 1 year long ) and the one I am currently at ( 2 years so far ) are WRONG!.

Even though both titles fit 2174 (the one I declared) my job responsibilities fit 2281 way better. My lawyer checked my application and he confirmed my suspicion. He says that if you closely read my job duties, there might be some similarities towards 2174 but 2281 is substantially more accurate. These are my questions.

1.- Unlike DelhiGuy, I passed the 1st filter and the PER was received a long time back. Do you think they can go back and check these fields and they might screw me? DelhiGuy got his application returned even though both NOC codes involved are skilled, also both of my jobs are skilled (Skill A and B) so I was not worried at first but when I saw his post... then I started to worry.

2.- What do you think I should do? I am asking for electronic notes to see if there is something mentioned by an officer regarding the NOC codes mismatch. Should I admit my error and send an updated schedule 3... the reason why I got confused is honestly very understandable so If I send an email I think they should understand. I will not change my job duties in that email just the NOC Code.

Thanks in advance
Hello DS,

I'd personally think you shouldn't do anything. First stage approval is a problem, if that was through I'd say just wait and watch and you should be fine. However, you might want to speak with your lawyer and see if there is any provision to alter the NOC codes in the processing stage. I personally think theres not.

Thanks
CL

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
p_sreenath said:
did you receive confirmation/acknowledgement e-mail from RCMP , that they received your information?
no...no news from RCMP. Waiting patiently. I have emailed Cpp-Ottawa on Friday giving them DCN and TCN # of my request thinking maybe they can check the application status with RCMP on their own..I was not sure if I should send them the whole fingerprints letter with all the information. One reason why I sent the email was because they only asked me to submit the fingerprints as noted below:

In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

· RCMP fingerprints for yourself: These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

what did your email say?

ds3010

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
Doc's Request.
08-01-2013
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
DelhiGuy said:
Hello DS,

I'd personally think you shouldn't do anything. First stage approval is a problem, if that was through I'd say just wait and watch and you should be fine. However, you might want to speak with your lawyer and see if there is any provision to alter the NOC codes in the processing stage. I personally think theres not.

Thanks
CL
Thanks!!!

vik81

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2012
Med's Request
19-11-2013
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-2014
Many Congratulations Jessica.

jessica07 said:
Landed today at Peace bridge. Finally a Permanent Resident of Canada ;D Experience was good. The lady officer was sooooo nice and smiled 4 times :D :D :D :D

Thank you each and everyone! May God bless all of us!

N.B. dbss and hithere: Thank you for reminding me about peace bridge :) It was a good decision to go there.

vik81

Star Member
Oct 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2012
Med's Request
19-11-2013
Med's Done....
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2014
LANDED..........
17-02-2014
Finally got the elusive third line: Medical results have been received.

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
p_sreenath said:
hey

Any news on your clearance?

p_sreenath

Dec 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013