+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2012: FSW Arranged Employment applicants join here

saqib.ali

Nov 11, 2010
Hi Guys

right now my situation is that i got the passport request for me and my wife on May 28th 2014, Currently i am in canada and my wife is in pakistan. First i tried to get her passport in canada (some friend/family member can carry her passport) so i can send both passport together. But that didn't happen (unlukcy) so what i did i send my passport to ottawa along with a letter (also inform them via email) stating that as my wife is outside northamerica and can not able to send passport so please advice accrodingly (as it was mentioned in the email that If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office).
- I got my passport back with visa stamped on it along with CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE (CPR). But i haven't get any other thing relating to my wife. Also there is another document stating that "IF CIC HAS INFORMED YOU THAT THE CONFIRMATION OF PERMANEN RESIDENCE FOR YOUR ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMEBERS WILL BE ISSUED BY A VISA OFFICE OVERSEAS, YOUR APPLICATION CANNOT BE FINALIZED UNTIL THAT VISA OFFICE OVERSEAS HAS ISSUED THE CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE TO YOUR ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE VISA OFFICE TO ISSUE THE CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE TO YOUR FAMILY BEFORE YOU GO TO THE PORT OF ENTRY TO LAND IN CANADA".
- Also we are blessed with a baby girl on JULY 1st 2014 (pre-mature, 7 months). As when we got our passport request my wife was 6 months pregnant and i consult with my consultant he said we will tell cic later , but for now just send your passports.

Questions:
- what are my options here?
- should i wait for the response from the cic about my wife visa issuance overseas?
- should i tell them now about new born baby or wait until i get any response regarding my wife's visa?

Your help in this regard will be highly appriciated.

Thanks

( I APPLIED UNDER FSW WITH AEO IN DECEMBER 2012, my case processing took long because of my wife's medical)

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I don't know about anything else but you need to declare your baby to CIC else you can forget about ever able to sponsor her again..

In your PPR it says that you need to inform them about any changes in family history....

Unless your baby is Canada born and even if not, you should tell CIC about the birth of your baby.

bsingh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
saqib.ali said:
Questions:
- what are my options here?
- should i wait for the response from the cic about my wife visa issuance overseas?
- should i tell them now about new born baby or wait until i get any response regarding my wife's visa?

Your help in this regard will be highly appriciated.

Thanks

( I APPLIED UNDER FSW WITH AEO IN DECEMBER 2012, my case processing took long because of my wife's medical)
I would suggest you to tell CIC about your child as soon as possible to avoid further complications. I can understand your plan but things get's worse when you hide. I was in same boat when my wife was pregnant, I applied in Dec 2012. I asked CIC to put my application on hold till newborn as I was not ready to complete my wife's medical(even my doctor said it's safe but I didn't). They put my application on hold. Now they started processing again. You should have emailed CIC when you got good news. Anyway I'm not a lawyer but as a friend I suggest you to write an email(good one) to your case officer explaining(you have to come up with solid reason) your situation. If your baby is outside of Canada, start her passport process and complete her upfront medical. I wish you a good luck. I hope things will be fine. Stay positive don't panic.

suchnaju

Star Member
Dec 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 1, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 27, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 28, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 21, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 11, 2014
dbss said:
Hi guys

A question:

I logged into ECAS today and saw my FSW application has been removed from ECAS...My CEC and PR card application still show there but my FSW application is gone.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Same here. I was scared at the time however 2 days later I received my PR card...

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Finally got my Medics :p :p :p on 24th of September. Status in e-cas changed on 25th....

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Does anyone knows what is included in Medicals? I have a 2 years old daughter and I don't know is there any examination that she will be engaged.

Thnx in advance...

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hi everyone,

I have a question?

I received today the RPRF and also in the letter the visa officer is asking for a "proof of employment from employer in Canada confirming that the position is still available." Does anyone of you has a clue what is this "Proof". Is it a contract agreement or just a letter or what. I will appreciate if anyone from you could help me.

Best Regards...

Achee

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Surrey, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]LONDON[/color][/b][/font][/size]
NOC Code......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]2175[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]22-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
AOR Received.
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]28-AUG-2014[/color][/b][/font][/size]
File Transfer...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]19-DEC-2014 [size=8pt](to LVO)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Request
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]27-OCT-2015 [size=8pt](+ PCC, RRPF, Proof of Funds)[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Med's Done....
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]01-NOV-2015[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Passport Req..
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]12-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
VISA ISSUED...
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]08-FEB-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
LANDED..........
[size=9pt][font=courier][b][color=green]29-JUL-2016[/color][/b][/font][/size]
Doni said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question?

I received today the RPRF and also in the letter the visa officer is asking for a "proof of employment from employer in Canada confirming that the position is still available." Does anyone of you has a clue what is this "Proof". Is it a contract agreement or just a letter or what. I will appreciate if anyone from you could help me.

Best Regards...
This most probably be any letter/fax from your Employer in Canada confirming that the position is still available for you. You need to contact your Employer.