Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
23-02-2012
AOR Received.
04-01-2012 (Email from Buffalo)
File Transfer...
02-02-2012 (Buffalo->New York: notified by email from Buffalo)
Med's Done....
18-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012; 23Apr: PP copy delivered at NY
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2012 (as per COPR); 4May: Decision Made on eCAS; 8May: COPR rcvd (Canada address)
LANDED..........
10-05-2012; 12May: Status in eCAS disappeared; 13Jul: PR Card rcv'd
Hi muffy1

Yes, you can send request through email. I mailed the request instead of emailing and it took 4 weeks to receive the notes via email.
I hope you will find something positive in your notes.

All the best!

muffy1 said:
I'm sorry for the late response! I did not notice your posting! I have not ordered GCMS notes, yet. I think I will go ahead and do that tonight. I believe I am able to proceed with that via email, correct? Would it take about 4 weeks or so to receive?

Lasiar

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
02-22-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
medical extension 07-06-12 request sent by VO
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 16-08-12
Hi All. PPR long since gone and received at immigration Detroit.. My hubby received a phone call june 7th/12 from immigration stating he would be given the medical extension, since it would not be possible for him to land on june 13/12 without any of his documentation back from them.. The officer stated that it would take and additional 2-3 weeks and then they would send all documentation to my husband with a 12month medical extension. :) so very happy about that, as we were getting very concerned... so now we wait what will hopefully be only 2-3 more weeks, and will finalize all things and hopefully hubby will land in first part of August.. Fingers crossed for everyone.. Muffy1 I'm waiting for good news for you.. :)

watsonwoo

Nov 12, 2006
Hi Everyone:

My wife will arrive in Canada on Wed, Aug 08, 2012.

This is my update.
Thank you everyone for your support.

Watson.

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 27-Sep-2011
App. Processed...: 08-Dec-2011
Med's Received....: 27-Sep-2011
PR status........: "Decision Made"
PR process.......: 05-Feb-2012
Interview........: ?
Passport Req..: 25-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...: 07-May-2012
LANDED..........: 08-Aug-2012 <----

Lasiar

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
02-22-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 16-08-12
Hi guys, I think I'm going crazy...... ppr request ( with a landing date of June 13/12) may 16th.. VO in detroit had passport on May 22.... Husband received phone call june 7, from Detroit saying his landing date wouldnt be possilbe for him as he still did not have his COPR.. so the VO said He is sending a request in for medical extension to Ottawa and should take 2-3 weeks.. Ok great!! NOT!! over a month now and hadnt heard anything, so I asked my MP's office to enquire on status.. She called me today and said, Ottawa says they are still waiting for his PP.. I said oh no Detroit has it and the VO, because my husband asked him the day he called where is his pp and the guy said here it is on my desk.. so my stomach is in Knots. over this cause all our plans for him coming august 1st or so are *censored word*... Then I think well Detroit has not updated there system??? so that's why Ottawa can't see any new info? would that be reasonable to think? As looking at ecas really tells you nothing either as it's never updated..... SO FRUSTRATING... So can some one tell me , do you think things are still processing but updates are not done so that's the reason Ottawa has no idea his pp is sitting on someones desk in Detroit? This is so Ridiculous....

Thanks Lasiar

ps also posted this to the outland Buffalo thread as that is where application was originally sent.

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
Hey Lasiar!

My heart goes out to you!! I can only imagine how you are feeling! However, I would *try* to stay positive and look at it like this: With the Buffalo closing that's thrown much for a loop. How many times are things in process but there is no update in anyone's system and only the last known information is given. It could (and I'm sure it very well is) being worked out right now/in the proper VO but until systems are updated no one has the update!

You've read what happened to ThunderSoul, correct? And he got a bit of good news this week! The same will happen for you. Don't you worry, it'll come, it'll come :) That's what I keep telling myself hehe :)

I should have an update from our MP this coming week so I will update you once I hear ANYTHING......As always....All the best to you!

Lasiar

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
02-22-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 16-08-12
muffy1 said:
Hey Lasiar!

My heart goes out to you!! I can only imagine how you are feeling! However, I would *try* to stay positive and look at it like this: With the Buffalo closing that's thrown much for a loop. How many times are things in process but there is no update in anyone's system and only the last known information is given. It could (and I'm sure it very well is) being worked out right now/in the proper VO but until systems are updated no one has the update!

You've read what happened to ThunderSoul, correct? And he got a bit of good news this week! The same will happen for you. Don't you worry, it'll come, it'll come :) That's what I keep telling myself hehe :)

I should have an update from our MP this coming week so I will update you once I hear ANYTHING......As always....All the best to you!
Awww muffy thank you.. why can't things be simple? sighs. I know your right, I just need to stay positve and things will happen, but as you know that's easier said than done. Yes plz let me know what you MP says this week.. Have a good weekend & I'll try to do the same... Take care and look forward to hearing some good news for us both.
Now as for Thundersoul, I don't know what happend to him? can you show me the post?
Lasiar.

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
Hi Lasiar,

Just wanted to update you, though I don't have much of an update. After 3 weeks of waiting to hear back (the MP's office was closed for one week), I called to follow up with the office. First of all, the assistant made me feel as though it was "outrageous" for me to put in a request. She told me flat out that a request on my file should not have been made. I said that when I first contacted the MP's office that I gave all of my details and reasoning for why I felt that an inquiry could be made and the original contact at the MP's office agreed that an inquiry is justifiable and then proceeded with it. She also stated that any email inquiry and especially this inquiry from the MP will delay processing of my file "significantly". She also stated that she was actually shocked that their office even received a reply as a lot of times their inquiries will not be honored if made within normal processing times.

From there, she explained that they are working on an RCMP check currently (and because of this there is no bring forward date) and they have not touched my PCC nor has the system updated that they have received it. I do have a delivery signature & confirmation so I do know the document is there somewhere. She also mentioned that my file is still in transit to Ottawa.

She stated that I can expect processing to take the full 12 months, as posted online (which would take me to December 5th I believe)if not longer due to Buffalo's closure and also a closure coming up (next week I believe she said) in Damascus (if I remember correctly). I'm a bit steamed right now so I can't remember clearly which city was noted.

I'm just basically steamed at the way she spoke to me, even citing word for word some information available online. Then, I cited what I few words I could remember from the Ops Manual and she continued to reiterate that they should not have made an inquiry in the first place and expect my file to to be delayed significantly because of this.

Because I am a bit "bummed", can anyone say for sure or with some level of certainty that the above information i.e. inquiries delaying processing is true?

I am going to go cool off a little bit, say a couple prayers, and look at this very handsome picture of my husband to remind myself that this is all worth it for him :) At least I've got him :) I'll check back in later.

Thanks for listening everyone....as always....All the best!

Lasiar

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2011
Doc's Request.
02-22-2012
AOR Received.
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-15-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 16-08-12
muffy1 said:
Hi Lasiar,

Just wanted to update you, though I don't have much of an update. After 3 weeks of waiting to hear back (the MP's office was closed for one week), I called to follow up with the office. First of all, the assistant made me feel as though it was "outrageous" for me to put in a request. She told me flat out that a request on my file should not have been made. I said that when I first contacted the MP's office that I gave all of my details and reasoning for why I felt that an inquiry could be made and the original contact at the MP's office agreed that an inquiry is justifiable and then proceeded with it. She also stated that any email inquiry and especially this inquiry from the MP will delay processing of my file "significantly". She also stated that she was actually shocked that their office even received a reply as a lot of times their inquiries will not be honored if made within normal processing times.

From there, she explained that they are working on an RCMP check currently (and because of this there is no bring forward date) and they have not touched my PCC nor has the system updated that they have received it. I do have a delivery signature & confirmation so I do know the document is there somewhere. She also mentioned that my file is still in transit to Ottawa.

She stated that I can expect processing to take the full 12 months, as posted online (which would take me to December 5th I believe)if not longer due to Buffalo's closure and also a closure coming up (next week I believe she said) in Damascus (if I remember correctly). I'm a bit steamed right now so I can't remember clearly which city was noted.

I'm just basically steamed at the way she spoke to me, even citing word for word some information available online. Then, I cited what I few words I could remember from the Ops Manual and she continued to reiterate that they should not have made an inquiry in the first place and expect my file to to be delayed significantly because of this.

Because I am a bit "bummed", can anyone say for sure or with some level of certainty that the above information i.e. inquiries delaying processing is true?

I am going to go cool off a little bit, say a couple prayers, and look at this very handsome picture of my husband to remind myself that this is all worth it for him :) At least I've got him :) I'll check back in later.

Thanks for listening everyone....as always....All the best!
~Hugs muffy,I saw and responded on Buffalo thread .... Rude ignorant people , who don't have a clue what we are going through. Hang in there. go read my post to your post.. lol.. :)

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Hi Muffy,
I am kind of in a same boat like you. Singapore started processing my case from April 10, 2012. I have not received any communication rom them yet. I received my GCMS notes first week of June. It says
eligibility: Passed
medical:passed
Criminality&Security: Not started
Last friday I contacted with my MP and MP'S assistant told me she will inquary about my case. She said it will take 5 business days. So I am just waiting for their reply.
I was also thinking about involving MP in my case as someone was saying it would delay my case. But I don't beleive this. It's true that VO may be annoyed to be contacted too early. But for this reason they can not intentionally delay our processing just like they will not speed up the processing. They are professional people. They will not behave like general. They are experienced. They deal this kind of cases all the time. You and I are not the first person.
So cheer up. I really wish both of us will hear something very soon. All the best.

Asukal

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-13-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Passport Req..
01-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Before Christmas
LANDED..........
Before Christmas
Hi everybody!!!just wondering if all september 2011 applicants already received der passport with visa?

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
Asukal said:
Hi everybody!!!just wondering if all september 2011 applicants already received der passport with visa?
just submitted my passport today.. at singapore visa office

muffy1

Feb 21, 2012
Still waiting here, as well :( We were told by CIC last week that with Buffalo closure, not to expect any word for at least one more year. I don't see how that could be accurate but that's what we were told. Frustrating to say the least.

Quince777

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muffy1 said:
Still waiting here, as well :( We were told by CIC last week that with Buffalo closure, not to expect any word for at least one more year. I don't see how that could be accurate but that's what we were told. Frustrating to say the least.
OMG! I can't believe this.. Did you get this info when you called them?

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Asukal said:
hahaha my passport has been with the embassy since december 2011