+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL, ANYBODY?

lazer

May 24, 2012
koishii_3 said:
my friend got denied even after his medical.. not because of health problem
whats the reason koishi?
anya rason koishi apay nga narefuse jay friend mo nga nalpas iti medicals na?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Here is what would happen...

Once you have sent your medicals, keep an eye on you ecase. As soon as it changes to "Medicals Received", that means your medicals have been OK'ed by the Central office and sent to Visa Office and everything is clear.

IF there is some concern in your medicals (usually you will get a hint if GP does some extra tests, if not then no problem) the Visa office will ask for some more tests, to exclude/or diagnose conditions etc etc etc..

After your medicals you will go through the Security Clearance (at least that is what I was told), this is the FINAL step before Passport Request. If all is clear, you will get your Passport request.

As for proof of funds, its always wise to keep it intact till you get your Passports back with Visa/COPR, and, everything on them is OK (name details, date of birth etc etc).

Regards

MNM

Apr 5, 2011
devilhimselff said:

Once you have sent your medicals, keep an eye on you ecase. As soon as it changes to "Medicals Received", that means your medicals have been OK'ed by the Central office and sent to Visa Office and everything is clear.

IF there is some concern in your medicals (usually you will get a hint if GP does some extra tests, if not then no problem) the Visa office will ask for some more tests, to exclude/or diagnose conditions etc etc etc..

After your medicals you will go through the Security Clearance (at least that is what I was told), this is the FINAL step before Passport Request. If all is clear, you will get your Passport request.

As for proof of funds, its always wise to keep it intact till you get your Passports back with Visa/COPR, and, everything on them is OK (name details, date of birth etc etc).

Regards
Hi dev,
In my MR, DMP asked for further tests of my 2 yrs ol daughter because she is little under weight. The X-RAY of wrist joint and chest in order to know the deficiency of Vitamin D and Rickets. Tests were absolutely normal. I did it just in 1 day after MR and showed to DMP. He got satisfied. Do you think it would be a bad impact on our case or will cic ask for medical furtherance.

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
devilhimselff said:

Regards
Hi,

Isn't Security Clearance done after receipt of Passport by VO, as it may be possible that one has traveled between application and Passport submission.

Warm Regards

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
lazer said:
hi im a silent follower of this thread, and just finished our medicals, now am a bit worried since we are now waiting for ppr. are there anybody who finished medicals and got refused? its good to be aware what are those grounds.

are there anybody you know, please share
Provide date of your Medical please.
Did you receive RPRF?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MNM said:
Hi dev,
In my MR, DMP asked for further tests of my 2 yrs ol daughter because she is little under weight. The X-RAY of wrist joint and chest in order to know the deficiency of Vitamin D and Rickets. Tests were absolutely normal. I did it just in 1 day after MR and showed to DMP. He got satisfied. Do you think it would be a bad impact on our case or will cic ask for medical furtherance.

Nothing to worry about expect your PPR soonest

Cheers

GSM

Feb 1, 2011
Hi Lazer and others,

I submitted my medicals and it was received by the London VO on 13th October 2011.I am still waiting for PR. I sent them an email 2 days back and got a response from them stating that "the file is currently awaiting officer review". I am worried as well. Don't know as to why it is taking so long (it is more than 7 months after they received the medicals).....My ecas show "In process", medical results have been received.

Thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
GSM said:
Hi Lazer and others,

I submitted my medicals and it was received by the London VO on 13th October 2011.I am still waiting for PR. I sent them an email 2 days back and got a response from them stating that "the file is currently awaiting officer review". I am worried as well. Don't know as to why it is taking so long (it is more than 7 months after they received the medicals).....My ecas show "In process", medical results have been received.

Thanks
It is simply strange

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
koishii_3 said:
my friend got denied even after his medical.. not because of health problem
Dear, your post is not clear, please provide reason otherwise it is creating confusion only.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear lazer,

You have got medicals, you are 100% through, believe me.

Don't get confused, just relax.

bountyhunter123

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 Disease which are visible and evident on medical which seriously hampers the chances of getting visas are

1-HIV
2-Hep B
3-Hep C

or any other highly communicable disease like T.B etc.
Otherwise no question about refusal pal.
Be optimistic.

Even if you have any of the above mentioned disease (God Forbids)
you are not rejected but if the disease is curable which is the case in Hep B, Hep c than you are referred to continue the process after gettting complete clearance from the disease which will be proved by Blood reports ..

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
Hello there forum mates, especially senior members.

I have the same sentiments here.

We, (husband-PA, Me and our 2 kids) did our medicals on Feb. 2012 then sent to CHC London by our DMP. Those were forwarded to our VO on April 2012, but my husband's medical gone missing and was not received by our VO, just mine and our 2 kids'. Its been a month and no developments yet, we already contacted all the concerned office (our VO, our Agent, CHC London-via email,our DMP) tracking where was the problem came from, who's fault, and who's responsible for such incident and what can we do now?

Now our question arises that is there any possibility that this case would cause not just delays but refusal on our application?

lazer

May 24, 2012
charninder said:
Dear lazer,

You have got medicals, you are 100% through, believe me.

Don't get confused, just relax.
Thnx thats my timeline, dont know how to put to my profile.

FSW (MI-1)
June 2010 = Applied in NS
Oct 2010 = 1st AOR
Jan 2011 = 2nd AOR
Mar 2012 = MR
MAY 2012 = Done Medicals
Ecas = medical Results received on May 27, 2012
When = PPR