REFUSAL AFTER MEDICAL, ANYBODY?

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devilhimselff said:
Travel History has nothing to do with the Security Clearance. Remember you are submitting only the CURRENT passport. You could have traveled the whole world on your previous passport, that you wont be submitting.....
So no relationship with Travel History or Security clearance.
Security checks are agency clearance or something like that, its done after Medicals. As when I contacted the VO after meds, we were told they are waiting for Checks.
Regards
I think we are asked to submit all passports(old&new) when we receive PPR.I am asked to submit both.

Abhay

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
sodapop said:
Hello there forum mates, especially senior members.

I have the same sentiments here.

We, (husband-PA, Me and our 2 kids) did our medicals on Feb. 2012 then sent to CHC London by our DMP. Those were forwarded to our VO on April 2012, but my husband's medical gone missing and was not received by our VO, just mine and our 2 kids'. Its been a month and no developments yet, we already contacted all the concerned office (our VO, our Agent, CHC London-via email,our DMP) tracking where was the problem came from, who's fault, and who's responsible for such incident and what can we do now?

Now our question arises that is there any possibility that this case would cause not just delays but refusal on our application?

How did you get to know that your husband medical result was missing? Please clarify.

Cheers

sodapop

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
IELTS Request
included with other documents
File Transfer...
12-14-2011
Med's Request
01-13-2012
Med's Done....
02-13-2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by December 2012
EMO said:
How did you get to know that your husband medical result was missing? Please clarify.

Cheers
our VO sent us message stating that they already received medical results of mine and our 2 kids, but did not receive my husband's. Our DMP sent complete 4 medicals to CHC London then forwarded to our VO...1 is already missing...

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
sodapop said:
our VO sent us message stating that they already received medical results of mine and our 2 kids, but did not receive my husband's. Our DMP sent complete 4 medicals to CHC London then forwarded to our VO...1 is already missing...
If this is the case. It is the duty of the VO to contact your DMP or better still Panel Physician as they are called now to either resend the results.

Since you VO is the know about the development, you are covered.

Just be a little tenacious about the matter till resolved. You need to get the VO to instruct the Panel Physician about what to do in this instance.

Cheers

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kivian said:
I'm a bit worried too I got medical request made my appointment
And got a date do my police record waiting on date to pick up and them take to my local visa office do I need to submit prove of funds too.I also get interview wavier please reply as so as possible

Thanks
Unless they ask you to submit new proof of funds, you don't have to!

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
have same question . so pulling the thread up

naikabhay11

Jan 30, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mech said:
have same question . so pulling the thread up
nothing is certain till u receive ur PP with visa stamped on it.
Rejection can happen at any stage till visa issuance.
After medical rejection can happen due to security issues.
If there r medical issues than they may demand re-medicals or medical furtherence.rejection may also occur if ur medical condition may lead additional burden to canada's health care system.
If ur medicals r OK nd u don't have security issues than don't worry u will receive ur PP with Maple v.soon.
GOD BLESS ALL

ABHAY

neesha

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 24th Sept
naikabhay11 said:
nothing is certain till u receive ur PP with visa stamped on it.
Rejection can happen at any stage till visa issuance.
After medical rejection can happen due to security issues.
If there r medical issues than they may demand re-medicals or medical furtherence.rejection may also occur if ur medical condition may lead additional burden to canada's health care system.
If ur medicals r OK nd u don't have security issues than don't worry u will receive ur PP with Maple v.soon.
GOD BLESS ALL

ABHAY

u are right but my question is what are the chances of rejection after RPRF encase and after medical have been received on Ecas ?? i think medical received means we are passed through medical examination right?

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
wanted to know about medical conditions that caused refusals in the past.
people, please share your experience if you got through despite some medical problem or refused on medical grounds.

shah1234

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
HI all!
just wanted some advise. should we show the additional proof of funds(after we added the baby)?Vo didnt ask for it now. WE jst showed for 2 ppl earlier when they asked.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
I was refused after MR/RPRF (DM on ecas and no reply/answer/letter from NYVO ever since).

It is possible to be refused if you post on this forum and your posts are not strongly pro-Kenney/"Conservative" and you are critical of how CIC treats applicants like a herd of helots.

They access your IP , find out who you are, then flag and reject your application for any pretext they can.

Your best bet is to praise Kenney until after you got your PR Visa and once PR, keep praising him until you get your Canadian Citizenship. Once Canadian Citizen VOTE and kick "Conservative" legislators out of the legislative body and make Kenney&Co pay for what they have done to you.

Good luck to all!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
canada0801 said:
I was refused after MR/RPRF (DM on ecas and no reply/answer/letter from NYVO ever since).

It is possible to be refused if you post on this forum and your posts are not strongly pro-Kenney/"Conservative" and you are critical of how CIC treats applicants like a herd of helots.

They access your IP , find out who you are, then flag and reject your application for any pretext they can.

Your best bet is to praise Kenney until after you got your PR Visa and once PR, keep praising him until you get your Canadian Citizenship. Once Canadian Citizen VOTE and kick "Conservative" legislators out of the legislative body and make Kenney&Co pay for what they have done to you.

Good luck to all!
You can't be serious.