App. Filed.......
09-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
Med's Request
14-12-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
22nd December is the last working day of the year in Canada, Ideally, 3 draws possible
Just went back to 2016 & 2015 and it seems right that there will be no draw in Dec 27. Also, I noticed back to back draws in January in both years. Will it be back to back draws next month and January 2018? Let's hope there is!!

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
Please just to verify
Can someone upload documents and complete application for Ontario and NovaScotia PNP when they are not accepting application?
Like Saskachewan one can upload docments at any time but can only submit when they are accepting applications.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
Please just to verify
Can someone upload documents and complete application for Ontario and NovaScotia PNP when they are not accepting application?
Like Saskachewan one can upload docments at any time but can only submit when they are accepting applications.
Hi All,
Please can you kindly advise on this.

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

Mathews86

Nov 19, 2017
Hi Seniors,

I'm a newbie here. Please provide your valuable inputs as I have some doubts while filling express entry profile.

For Primary applicant
1. In the sections
a. City/town of study (required)
b.Name of school/institution (required)
What shall we enter, the college location and name or the university location and name?

I'm from India and the college where I studied is different from the University which issued my degree certificate. In my WES ECA only university name is mentioned. But in my degree certificate, my college name is also mentioned. So I'm confused here.

2. Has x applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? (required)

I'm creating one more express entry profile with my spouse as Primary applicant. So in the second profile do i need to answer the above as "Yes" and provide the other Express entry profile number?

3. In the Occupation Section,

Date x first became qualified to practice in the Primary Occupation

If the Primary occupation is any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Here I have to enter the course completion month or the date when degree certificate is issued? I am confused here because, my degree certificate says x has qualified for the degree at the exam held in April 2008, bu the degree certificate is Dated : 12-11-2008. So which month shall I consider?

The same is more complicated with my spouses' education. Her degree certificate is dated 20 Jan 2010. But it also mentions an additional date: Issued on 3 Feb 2011. Moreover, her transcripts say education period - From - July 2005 to - July 2009. But her exam was in September 2009. Please guide. Which month shall I enter?

4. In the work history section, do we need to mention all the work experience in the same primary NOC or is it just sufficient to include just 3+ years to claim the full points? I'm confused whether it will amount to misrepresentation.

Appreciate your kind guidance & inputs .

Thank you very much.

Mathew

Ilyas0910

Sep 20, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-09-2017
Hi All,
Please just to verify
I am sure a lot of us are looking for answers to this query. ( Specially people between 400-415 CRS )
Guys any one with information on this please share.
Thanks in advance !!!

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

hsgulati

Jun 19, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2012
Hi All,
Please just to verify
You cant do that for OINP.. not sure about NS

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Hi All,
Please just to verify
You cannot upload or complete application for Ontario PNP, however I am unsure about Nova Scotia PNP:(:(...apologies for that