+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 79th Draw

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Jan is way too far..;)..you will have it by Dec end.:p.just get your papers ready so that you are quick to submit your application:)
Thank you so much for giving hopes...
Actually I have all my papers ready, as I already had AOR but was rejected on completeness grounds.
Reason- my daughters date of birth was "as per passport" applied from Indian consulate
Cic did not accept it.:(
They require date of birth as per registration.
Got the required one in 4 days. Wish they could've asked for an adr but as cic agents are pretty unpredictable we need to be very careful with the docs.
Waiting for ITA since Aug with all the docs in hand. The moment I get the ITA mail, next moment AOR:D:D:D
Need all your wishes.
I wish everyone a speedy journey to our dreamland...CANADA

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Hello Seniors,

Need help, I have submitted my Post-ITA application on 02-Nov-2017 and received e-AOR on the same day. Would like to know if any status change/ update be notified to me via email or do I have to log-in on to my account to check the changes/ updates?

Thanks and happy weekend :):):):)
Email is sent after meds passed.
If they need any documents you will be sent an email.
Finally your golden mail will be sent through an email
For the rest of the updates you need to login to your account.
Basically keep a track of your mails and account both.
All the best. Wish you a speedy PPR

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
The scores are to come down after cic starts with the new 2018 quota, but just keep a track on your preparation so that if required u may have to write again if the trend of score increases.

Me too in the same situation , now @433 but will go to 428 in sometime.
I don't think with a score of 428 you might need to rewrite ielts if not now in the near future ITA is guaranteed;);)
I am at 428 but will be falling to 423 still I feel 423 can fetch me an ITA atleast by March 2018.
Goodluck for all of us:)

ashish_india-canada

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Nomination.....
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
01-12-2017
Email is sent after meds passed.
If they need any documents you will be sent an email.
Finally your golden mail will be sent through an email
For the rest of the updates you need to login to your account.
Basically keep a track of your mails and account both.
All the best. Wish you a speedy PPR
Thank you for the information and wishes:):):):)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
That is not being crazy ..but being optimistic...and sending positive vibes in the universe to make it happen in the real world.....:)
And...if the world calls this as being crazy....I m in your team Andie as ....I give a prediction of CRS to fall below 425 in every draw:D:p:D and I Know it is happening by Dec 31st, 2017:p:p

Ohh...I just quoted my birthday:p:p:p:rolleyes:
Wuhu! Thanks for the support! I’ll send you nice Birthday card! :D :)

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Actually I have all my papers ready, as I already had AOR but was rejected on completeness grounds.
Reason- my daughters date of birth was "as per passport" applied from Indian consulate
Got the required one in 4 days. Wish they could've asked for an adr but as cic agents are pretty unpredictable we need to be very careful with the docs.
Waiting for ITA since Aug with all the docs in hand. The moment I get the ITA mail, next moment AOR:D:D:D
Need all your wishes.
Sorry to hear about that....
You will have a speedy PPR this time:)
Our wishes and prayers are always with you:)

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Need all your wishes.
Hi samroze, could you care to explain on date of birth part? Is it different for your child in passport and birth certificate? Actually my APR is also rejected as incomplete due to insufficient PCC. So I’m extra attentive to details if I get ITA again

Samroze

Aug 12, 2017
Hi samroze, could you care to explain on date of birth part? Is it different for your child in passport and birth certificate? Actually my APR is also rejected as incomplete due to insufficient PCC. So I’m extra attentive to details if I get ITA again
Date of birth is required only for dependants.
My daughter was born in Jeddah so along with passport we get a birth registration certificate.
But unfortunately we didn't get that at the time of her birth as we weren't aware of the procedure and passport is accepted as proof everywhere. So, when applying for canada as it's mandatory we went to the consulate to apply but as everyone takes at the time of birth they thought we are reapplying after the first being lost. Therefore on behalf of her passport details they issued the date of birth certificate. Cic need the word birth registration as only if it's registered it will be authentic I guess. All her dates were correct but the heading of the certificate was "birth certificate as per passport" instead of "birth registration certificate"

Pcc is a different issue if you are Indian apply from psk if residing outside India apply from indian consulate. The Indian PCC doesn't mention the period so there will not be any gaps.

Other than India I'm aware of Saudi Arabian pcc as I'm residing there.

Cic itself has clear countrywise instructions for PCC. Go through the site thoroughly.

Relax everything will be fine. You will come across many rejection stories so don't panic as every file is different. It depends case to case.