+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 73rd Draw

Brandon Stark

Sep 20, 2017
The next Crs draw has been leaked on reddit. The crs score is zero and ITA's unlimited. It's a 4d chess move by Canadian nationalists because everyone gets to immigrate to Canada but no one wants to. These people are out playing us.

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Draw 72 was also not meant for me Darn!!:(.

Can any of the senior members please comment on this:

I am currently in Canada sitting at 428. Looking at the current trend does not look like I will get an ITA soon. So now I am thinking about alternative options. If I exclude my wife from the application my points jumps to 435 which would give me a fair chance of getting an ITA in the upcoming draws. My question is- If I declare that I am married(which is true) can I exclude my wife from the application. I am planning to sponsor her later when I have MY PR processed. Is this a viable option or is it against the CIC law.

Thank you for your help on this.

Yes you can do the same. But be aware that spousal visa can take upto 1 year.

Positively you can use this time to establish yourself in canada.:)

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
Hi Guys,

New member here. Had a question for the experts. Can we submit PF docs as proof of funds or would we need to cash out in order to do that?

What docs would be necessary?

Thanks.

I will reply on this about PF documents needed for POF.

*Shared by someone in other group*

Dear Aspirants,

**This is for Employees working in India if they want to use their accumulated PF amount as PROOF OF FUNDS for CIC**

We all know that CIC and SINP accept Employees' provident fund amount as proof of funds. But, I am not sure if CIC accepts online statements downloaded from EPF/UAN website because it will not have any attestation or digital signatures. So, I have gone through this procedure today to get my "Provident Fund Account Balance Certificate" and "Provident Fund Account Statement" directly from PF office in Hyderabad, India.

Here we go:

1. You need to write a letter to the Regional PF Commissioner requesting for these documents.
(Letter Specimen attached in the below link: *1.Request_Letter.jpg*)
2. You need to go to PF office where your PF account belongs to during weekdays (saturday and sunday are holidays) after 10:00 AM IST.
3. There would be a "Facilitation Center" or "Help Center" at the entrance for addressing daily visitors' requests. An official will listen to your request and provide necessary information. Please approach this official and show him your request letter and tell him what you need.
Important Note: If he says that no such letters/certificates will be provided in PF office, you can argue with him saying such letters are issued to my friends recently and also tell him that PF customer care suggested to get this letter from PF office directly. Then, he will shut his mouth and proceed further. It happened in my case.
4. He will then check all your details in his computer, once satisfied he will give you a receipt and asks you to go and meet Accounts officer in Accounts section.
(Receipt specimen attached in the below link: *2.Receipt.jpg*)
5. Then, you need to go and provide your request letter and receipt to the officer in-charge in Accounts section. He will scrutiny your account details and asks you to come and collect the letter and statement either on the same day or after a couple of days.

***I have attached all the documents which you get from PF office in the below link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cck762oghhd4z04/AACA6MmTZIx3rtUzH4cZNIrPa?dl=0

Note:
* No cost is involved in this procedure and I did not pay a rupee to anyone in PF office.
* They will not attest the statement copies downloaded from UAN website. They have their own format.
* You might have to take leave for a day and then get this work done. So, plan properly.
* The officers in PF office do not know anything about proof of funds concept. You might have to explain them to get your work done smoothly. * They do not even have a format for PF balance certificate. Whatever you write in your request letter, they will replicate the same.
* Make sure you have "Authorized signatures and stamps" on the certificate/statements you get.
* You can download UAN ID card from UAN website and upload it along with these documents while applying for visa through eAPR.

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018