+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
If this is the case then yeyyy :).
Can you post the source of this?
There is no specific source yet but for information kindly visit open data and immigration press releases.

Also, information about months were received to me by applicants who received email from IRCC stating they are targeting 2 to 4 months to process application. This was then verified using immigration tool that also see trend of applications moving faster for June or July onwards.

Score going down to 400 is my own estimate.

I hope this will make things clear.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I had the same issue with trying to edit my wife's last name (she changed it after getting married to me). Since it wasn't possible to edit, I cancelled the application and started a new profile from scratch.
You can change it... there is a specific tab at the top of the profile that can be used to change family info like names.

For employment.. you can add them.. it is fine...
But senior level members on the fourm said it is better to stick to ur primary noc jobs.. it reduces efforts and processing times.. u still can drop them in personal history..

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
I had a 6 month visa issued to me in 2008 but all the paperwork was done by a travel agency. I'm currently answering "YES" to this question but I don't have a UCI. Am I correct in my answer?
Nope.. u should have a UCI number... check ur visa or permit.. it is written as client ID

Reactions: lino82

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
By fewer applications, do you mean around 3K or fall below. Lets hope it stays at 3K level. By your logic of 2x, it means around 5-6K for the last 4 draws of the year (2 each for Nov & Dec). If that happens, the 400 lot will be cleared by Dec.

Would love to know the source, but, for the time being i'm loving your 'Short term pain, Long term gain' theory.
The size of draw may stay just below or above 3000 but in future you may see drop in scores through more draws. The size of last draw was just below 3,000 but scores dropped by 8 points.

The increase in no of ITA may go up from next year.

Finally, the source issue is explained in previous reply.

Good Luck.

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Ok so when I started with my new ee profile after the expiration of the initial one, I noticed mu spouse and I now have UCI numbers, does that mean my response to the question should have been "Yes"? Pls respond urgently.

If u had a uci number assigned to u before.. then u should use it..

srvsh.pawar

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
24-07-2017
In your answer to "has x applied to IRCC before"... remember it includes all kinds of applications "visa, study or work permits".. if you applied before, then enter "yes" and ur uci number...

Ielts TRF number is the combination of numbers and letters at the down right side of the report... it has letters of the test center and your candidate number..

The wes report number is at the top right written as "ECA#" on ur report...

Romove work experience not related to ur main occupation and for which you do not claim points.. u can drop it later in personal history...

If u are open to receiving PNP offers.. choose all territories and provinces... then yes yes yes for questions..

Remember... if u receive an ITA.. it will be hard to do changes to your profile as any change will require detailed explanation and would increase the chances of rejecting your application..

ITA is a chance for you to prove all the details you claimed in your EE profile... any change would be bad to your application and this is different from updates (like getting a baby)...
Thanks DBOR... Will keep in mind the highlighted points.

Reactions: DBOR

Po0oyaa

May 4, 2017
Hey guys! Good luck to us all in the coming weeks :);)

I have 2 questions I'd appreciate if someoen can answer them.

1. I submitted my profile on August 11th and I have a score of 427. If lets say a theres a draw later this month over 420 or 425 would I get an ITA? or does it have to be 6 months until I get selected?

2. For Ontario and BC nominations, is there a way that I can apply? Or only they can invite me to apply ? I noticed my occupation is on their wanted list.
To add to my questions.

4.my score will go down to 422 in September. If I retake IELTS i may get an extra 3 points on my score and increase it to 425. should I do that?

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Writing post after a long time.

Latest developments highlight that CIC want to take fewer applications till the end of October. This decision is taken to process FSW stream applications within 2 months and PNP applications within 4 months. Anyone who applied in July or onwards will benefit from this decision and hopefully, 80% of the applicants from July and August will receive PPR within this year.

The good news is that CIC will be able to deal with 2x more applications online by December which indicates their intentions to take scores lower than 400 in the first quarter of 2018.

I hope this will help. Good Luck to all.

Don't know if I like or dislike this

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Guys,
Re posting a question i could 't figure out. Would love your input

EE profile asks for your spouse details and whether they will accompany you to Canada. However no similar details are asked regarding children. The only question where you can tell them about them is the number of dependants and thats only a number.
Is there a section where we have to give their details or is it understood that all dependants will get the PR with the principal applicant ?