FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-17
Now the number of people in the pool between 401 and 450 is 12k and the rest all together who are above 450 is a nominal number, so I hope, a 4 or 5 score reducing draws in a row will give ITA s for all those who are 400 and above

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
So got a response from the FBI 12 weeks after sending our package... they couldn't read the fingerprints.

I swear it feels like America is the most backdated country on the planet right now. Why can't I just get the fingerprints taken electronically and the data files sent over? I could do that at hundreds of places in my emerging economy but we don't have any private ink fingerprinters because we don't live in 1980 anymore...

So frustrating.

Ah well, nothing can be done but repeating the entire process again, here's hoping we get some nice news from Canada this week at least

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Hello People,
Need some math here. Could anyone please calculate. How much time will it take to drop the CRS to 415. Some people are very good here at predictions. I think pools and draws are back to normal now.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
So got a response from the FBI 12 weeks after sending our package... they couldn't read the fingerprints.

I swear it feels like America is the most backdated country on the planet right now. Why can't I just get the fingerprints taken electronically and the data files sent over? I could do that at hundreds of places in my emerging economy but we don't have any private ink fingerprinters because we don't live in 1980 anymore...

So frustrating.

Ah well, nothing can be done but repeating the entire process again, here's hoping we get some nice news from Canada this week at least
Wow, sorry to hear, and thanks for letting us know. I wonder if I should get fingerprinted and send in for my FBI PCC soon. I didn't want to do it until OINP reopens because it's valid only for 6 months (which would be 8-9 months from mailing depending on the speed of things now). I'm starting to think I should send for that PCC soon.

Reactions: andieangel

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

I have one question..............I applied for Canada PR previously in 2014 under FSW but got rejected due to selection of wrong NOC........ the decison states
"I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements, because I cannot be satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement of NOC 0111 Financial Managers, and have performed at least a substantial number of the duties described in the main duties, including all of the essential duties.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements."

I have declared this in the statutory question part. Should I write an LoE for this?

Plz suggest

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
guys
what are chances for 427 for next draw
You're in if we have a draw on 16th Aug and that's what we all want. :)

However, don't get upset if we don't have a draw this week as with this score you can easily get ITA in next 1-2 months.

Best wishes. :)

Last edited:

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Wow, sorry to hear, and thanks for letting us know. I wonder if I should get fingerprinted and send in for my FBI PCC soon. I didn't want to do it until OINP reopens because it's valid only for 6 months (which would be 8-9 months from mailing depending on the speed of things now). I'm starting to think I should send for that PCC soon.
if you're based in the US then I've heard it's far far quicker.

But if you do need to do the idiotic ink prints then I'd recommend sending at least 3 copies. Taken from two places and research how to get the best prints done as they seem to be very very strict.

Reactions: trumprefugee

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017

So frustrating.

Oh my God... That's the saddest thing ever! To wait for 12 weeks for this kind of reply... Really terrible. Yes, the system is so outdated, we live in 21st century and still need to give actual fingerprints and send them by post, why cant we just do it at the US embassy electronically... I hope they will be able to read my fingerprints. Got them done at UN IOM office (International Organization on Migration)

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Anyone have information on the current CRS Score distribution of candidates. Please share

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Sorry for repeating the same question in this thread also as I am waiting for some more advice before I decline the ITA.
On 12th july, 2017 my brother having PR status landed in canada to permanently settle there. On 13 th july, I claimed 15 sibling points and enhanced my CRS score from 419 to 434.

Now I find my mistake that in order to claim sibling points sibling should also have been in canada on 25th June, 2017 also, when I submitted /recreated my EE profile.

Meanwhile I received the ITA. My OINP application is also in ASSESSMENT stage. I have a few questions. Please advise.

1. Should I decline ITA and remove sibling in canada and reduce my score to 419.Will the EE system allow to perform this action.

2. Should I inform OINP regarding this mistake and the new 419 score by filing change in personal information form.

3. Will all this make any impact on my OINP application.
    Thanks.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017

So frustrating.

Oh dear god! So much waste of time. I hope they take lesser time this time!
Stay positive!

Cheers

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for repeating the same question in this thread also as I am waiting for some more advice before I decline the ITA.
On 12th july, 2017 my brother having PR status landed in canada to permanently settle there. On 13 th july, I claimed 15 sibling points and enhanced my CRS score from 419 to 434.

Now I find my mistake that in order to claim sibling points sibling should also have been in canada on 25th June, 2017 also, when I submitted /recreated my EE profile.

Meanwhile I received the ITA. My OINP application is also in ASSESSMENT stage. I have a few questions. Please advise.

1. Should I decline ITA and remove sibling in canada and reduce my score to 419.Will the EE system allow to perform this action.

2. Should I inform OINP regarding this mistake and the new 419 score by filing change in personal information form.

3. Will all this make any impact on my OINP application.
    Thanks.
Hi i have query. My sister has a PR of Canada but is in my country for couple of months. Will that be an issue?